► One in a Million! ♡ The Official TWICE (트와이스) Thread ♬ 『Ready To Be』#SetMeFree

What's your favorite title track from Twice?

• Like OOH-AAH

Votes: 9 4.1%
  • CHEER UP

Votes: 7 3.2%
  • TT

Votes: 21 9.6%
  • KNOCK KNOCK

Votes: 10 4.6%
  • SIGNAL

Votes: 9 4.1%
  • LIKEY

Votes: 17 7.8%
  • Heart Shaker

Votes: 14 6.4%
  • What is Love?

Votes: 36 16.5%
  • Dance The Night Away

• YES or YES

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • The Best Thing I Ever Did

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • FANCY

Votes: 46 21.1%
  • Feel Special

Votes: 23 10.6%
  • More & More

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I Can't Stop Me

• Total voters

drhcc

OH glitch bot Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭95,560
It's been a while since I dropped by here, but I have not forgotten ol' Hallyuplus!!

Just wanted to say that I genuinely enjoy SWING. It's a fun, upbeat, and happy song - nothing particularly groundbreaking, but I love it all the same because it brings a smile to my face. Why, you ask? Because SWING sounds like the perfect song for a summer road trip and/or a montage of Twice's behind the scenes moments on their world tour. I can literally imagine making an MV à la Be As One and stringing together a collection of their travels around the world for the tour - scenes on stage transitioning to scenes behind stage, to scenes during practice, to scenes of them taking breaks in different cities. It'd be wonderful (JYPE HIRE ME YOU COWARDS!! forget the fact that I don't know a single thing about video editing.... but that's minor)

Anyways, hope everyone's doing well and all

:heartublob:

8th

Senpai Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭11,989,050
EQAuKsrU8AE-jd-.jpg:orig
EQAuKsqVAAERHd7.jpg:orig

@peachangel_mm

Whisky23

"Kind but not soft" Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin
Mmm... Fukuoka Twicelights is less than a week away. I wonder if JYPE will postpone or cancel those concerts? Although all these kpop postponements and cancellations out of an abundance of caution might seem a little overboard, you also don't want to be that person/group/company that organizes an event that ends up spreading the virus to even more people. That's just bad juju, and for sure knetz will never let you forget it. I suspect that the Fukuoka concerts will be postponed or cancelled, but Shizuoka might still have a fighting chance. I'll be happy but apprehensive if I am proven wrong. I really hope this coronavirus business gets sorted out before their next comeback though.

HeartShaken

ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭437,470
Mmm... Fukuoka Twicelights is less than a week away. I wonder if JYPE will postpone or cancel those concerts? Although all these kpop postponements and cancellations out of an abundance of caution might seem a little overboard, you also don't want to be that person/group/company that organizes an event that ends up spreading the virus to even more people. That's just bad juju, and for sure knetz will never let you forget it. I suspect that the Fukuoka concerts will be postponed or cancelled, but Shizuoka might still have a fighting chance. I'll be happy but apprehensive if I am proven wrong. I really hope this coronavirus business gets sorted out before their next comeback though.

Actually the current outbreak of 2019-nCoV is not going to end any time soon. Even the final concerts at the Tokyo Dome and the KSPO Dome might be affected...

Whisky23

"Kind but not soft" Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin
Actually the current outbreak of 2019-nCoV is not going to end any time soon. Even the final concerts at the Tokyo Dome and the KSPO Dome might be affected...
I didn't quite want to go there in case I jinxed it :JudgyDubu: , but since you mentioned it...

yeah...it's quite possible that the dome concerts and tour finale might be affected. i guess it will depend on both the situation in China (more fatalities will raise the statistical lethality of the virus) as well as abroad (increased infection rates outside of China will just make the rest of Asia panic more). If infections outside of Asia stabilizes, then the rest of the region will be on the way back to normalcy. China, though, is gonna take a bit longer though.

Top Bottom