► One in a Million! ♡ The Official TWICE (트와이스) Thread ♬ 『Ready To Be』#SetMeFree

What's your favorite title track from Twice?

• Like OOH-AAH

Votes: 9 4.1%
  • CHEER UP

Votes: 7 3.2%
  • TT

Votes: 21 9.6%
  • KNOCK KNOCK

Votes: 10 4.6%
  • SIGNAL

Votes: 9 4.1%
  • LIKEY

Votes: 17 7.8%
  • Heart Shaker

Votes: 14 6.4%
  • What is Love?

Votes: 36 16.5%
  • Dance The Night Away

• YES or YES

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • The Best Thing I Ever Did

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • FANCY

Votes: 46 21.1%
  • Feel Special

Votes: 23 10.6%
  • More & More

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I Can't Stop Me

• Total voters

8th

Senpai Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭11,989,050
ERddPxGUYAA6AtR.jpg:orig
ERddPwtVUAA5Y5_.jpg:orig

@stz17_4

drhcc

OH glitch bot Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭95,560
Same. This sucks but can't risk it :peepoblanket: Thank God I haven't bought the plane ticket or else.

They should at this rate. And they should make the announcement ASAP so people can make arrangements.
Alright, I've made the decision to cancel my entire trip.

:tears:

Incredibly sad that the trip that I've been looking forward to since October/November of last year crumbled so quickly like this. But, health and safety are the priority, and based on my personal circumstances, I don't wanna risk even going to Japan next week.

I will go and see Twice the next time around, and it will be all the more sweet
:noooo:

I will go sulk for a few days now

:viva:

Whisky23

"Kind but not soft" Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin
Alright, I've made the decision to cancel my entire trip.

:tears:

Incredibly sad that the trip that I've been looking forward to since October/November of last year crumbled so quickly like this. But, health and safety are the priority, and based on my personal circumstances, I don't wanna risk even going to Japan next week.

I will go and see Twice the next time around, and it will be all the more sweet
:noooo:

I will go sulk for a few days now

:viva:
TBH, I think you've made the appropriate decision. I've always been of the mindset of always erring on the side of caution and having to endure some inconveniences early on, and not worry about "over-reacting" or "going overboard". It's a much better place to be in, rather than where we are now where authorities are struggling trying to contain the spread of the virus. Being young and female, you (and astan) would certainly be in the lower risk category, but the bigger risk is of you getting infected and spreading to other people, particularly your loved ones.

Based on developments in SK, I expect the finale in Seoul to be cancelled. There is still a possibility of the dome concerts continuing as scheduled, though I'm sure JYPE/WMJ are monitoring the situation daily and are ready to pull the plug at a moment's notice.

Last edited:

drhcc

OH glitch bot Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭95,560
TBH, I think you've made the appropriate decision. I've always been on the mindset of always erring on the side of caution and having to endure some inconveniences early on, and not worry about "over-reacting" or "going overboard". It's a much better place to be in, rather than where we are now where authorities are struggling trying to contain the spread of the virus. Being young and female, you (and astan) would certainly be in the lower risk category, but the bigger risk is of you getting infected and spreading to other people, particularly your loved ones.

Based on developments in SK, I expect the finale in Seoul to be cancelled. There is still a possibility of the dome concerts continuing as scheduled, though I'm sure JYPE/WMJ are monitoring the situation daily and are ready to pull the plug at a moment's notice.
Yeah, I wasn't too worried about catching it myself. I was more worried about having to deal with potential travel bans, mandatory quarantines, as I have absolutely no flexibility for those with my schedule. And I'm in class with a ton of other people every single day, and I'd hate to be the one to all of a sudden bring it back with me on the off chance that I do catch it.

Seoul finale will 99% be cancelled/postponed, I think. Tokyo Dome I think may pull through if nothing major happens in Tokyo within the next few days.

Top Bottom