► One in a Million! ♡ The Official TWICE (트와이스) Thread ♬ 『Ready To Be』#SetMeFree

What's your favorite title track from Twice?

• Like OOH-AAH

Votes: 9 4.1%
  • CHEER UP

Votes: 7 3.2%
  • TT

Votes: 21 9.6%
  • KNOCK KNOCK

Votes: 10 4.6%
  • SIGNAL

Votes: 9 4.1%
  • LIKEY

Votes: 17 7.8%
  • Heart Shaker

Votes: 14 6.4%
  • What is Love?

Votes: 36 16.5%
  • Dance The Night Away

• YES or YES

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • The Best Thing I Ever Did

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • FANCY

Votes: 46 21.1%
  • Feel Special

Votes: 23 10.6%
  • More & More

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I Can't Stop Me

• Total voters

AshithBangera

Guardian of Twice❤️ Itzy ❤️ VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,376,424
cr
ERit7uQUYAEVVce
ERit7uiUcAA5zb2
ERit7uRVUAADq9h

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,101

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,101
Maybe you're just the nervous type...:yoosmile:

I get nervous and anxious easily, yeah, but this time not in a bad way :jinjudge: I see a lot of positive things here actually (omg, the girls will likely be touring more in the States yaaaas. Anticipate me attending every stop :noooo:). I just really hope history won't repeat itself (tho to be fair, the circumstances are very different).

Anyhow, looking forward to it :shablob:

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,101
Btw getting ahead of myself...I lowkey hope JYPE hires a Sharon Myoui Choi for Twice if they have English interviews. The girls can still respond in English as they wish/feel comfortable of course, but having an interpreter would help make them feel more reassured I'd think.

Whisky23

"Kind but not soft" Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin
I just really hope history won't repeat itself (tho to be fair, the circumstances are very different).
LOL. Don't worry. JYPE will probably take their usual cautious approach to the US market. Even when they were wildly popular in Japan, they still booked modest venues for their showcase tours, so I suspect they'll proceed at a similar pace. I don't think the girls will be hitting Coachella, or IGing themselves chilling out and partying with celebs, though. :judgingyou:

The article did talk about Republic Records and promotions for their upcoming CB, so that will be interesting. It's also making me more curious about Twice's next musical direction/concept (whether it will be more West-friendly), and how long this alliance has been cooking on the burner.

Edit: With COVD-19 affecting SK in a big way, any comeback within the next few months is probably going to be very limited in terms of public promotions. Mid to late April seems to be a better time for a comeback, though even April might not be spared from the effects of the virus.

Last edited:

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,101
LOL. Don't worry. JYPE will probably take their usual cautious approach to the US market. Even when they were wildly popular in Japan, they still booked modest venues for their showcase tours, so I suspect they'll proceed at a similar pace. I don't think the girls will be hitting Coachella, or IGing themselves chilling out and partying with celebs, though.

The article did talk about Republic Records and promotions for their upcoming CB, so that will be interesting. It's also making me more curious about Twice's next musical direction/concept (whether it will be more West-friendly), and how long this alliance has been cooking on the burner.

Screaming at the first paragraph. I sure hope they won't :TzuyuKek:

Considering there's an upcoming YouTube documentary which was announced since last year, I bet the planning has been underway for quite some time. Mayhaps we weren't all that delusional about the Bruno Mars thingy :MomoShook: jk I'm curious as well. Personally I hope it won't be too westernized and hope the company won't let them stray too much from the quintessential Twice signature/vibes. I don't like the idea of forcefully trying to mold yourself to cater to others. Plus so many other acts have been trying to make themselves more "western friendly", it's not gonna make Twice stand out if they were to do same. I hope for a good balance.

Edit: also pls no English songs :jinjudge:

Top Bottom