🌈👑 We are WithU! The Official NiziU Thread | ♪ #Heartris ♪ 👑🌈

S

Some

Why are ya'll in such a hurry to identify everyone XD i get the jyp trainees but the rest relax and enjoy the ride you guys

lusobr

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭558,935

This is supposedly Marutani Ayane. The short hair tied up. Hard to confirm so I wouldn't put much faith in it.

This is supposedly Oguri Kako a former Japanese idol from disbanded group GEM from iDOL Street. She was part of the group from 2013 to it's end in 2018. Was a dance leader. Was part of dance group ONE CHANCE from 2018 to 2019. Before she joined GEM she was part of a local idol group called DELUXE COLORS! from Nagoya. She was born February 2nd 1998.

Apparently Miihi took lessons at Tinkerbell Music School in Kyoto.

itzy

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭204,385
Idk if it’s just me but I feel as though it’s a bit unfair on the other contestants that they’ll have to go against experienced trainees in the final auditions. To me it kind’ve goes against the premise of the show - which was to have newbies come to Korea and train for 6 months and then have a final audition for the group, but they’ll be going against Mako for example, who’s been training for 3 years, so it seems as though their chances aren’t as high of getting in then the trainees who’ve already had that experience. Also from the sounds of things the trainees want to be Kpop idols (Rima literally said she wanted to be a KPOP idol because of the kpop idols in JYP so it feels a bit unfair on both the girls who auditioned for Nizi and the trainees who I personally think were made to audition, even if they didn’t want to).

Last edited:

Whisky23

"Kind but not soft" Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin
Idk if it’s just me but I feel as though it’s a bit unfair on the other contestants that they’ll have to go against experienced trainees in the final auditions. To me it kind’ve goes against the premise of the show - which was to have newbies come to Korea and train for 6 months and then have a final audition for the group, but they’ll be going against Mako for example, who’s been training for 3 years, so it seems as though their chances aren’t as high of getting in then the trainees who’ve already had that experience. Also from the sounds of things the trainees want to be Kpop idols (Rima literally said she wanted to be a KPOP idol because of the kpop idols in JYP so it feels a bit unfair on both the girls who auditioned for Nizi and the trainees who I personally think were made to audition, even if they didn’t want to).
I think you're looking at things too much like a TV show (aka Produce) when it's really just a JYP audition/group creation process that's being televised. On Sixteen, you had Jihyo with 8 years of training competing with Mina with about a year as trainee. People also argued that junior trainees like Somi and Natty were at a disadvantage competing with more experienced trainees, but it also gave them an opportunity to compete, and allowed people like Momo and Tzuyu to debut based on the audience and trainer feedback and despite failing the (initial) final cut. In any case, the Nizi eligibility requirements were focused on age and language ability - there were no restrictions on having too much experience.

Also, I'm not sure where the assumption that JYPE trainees were made/forced to audition is coming from. I would have thought that the JYPE trainees would have jumped at the opportunity to take part, especially since Itzy had recently debuted, the next SK JYPGG is a couple more years down the road, and them being JYPE trainees would have given them a leg up on competition. Taking part in Nizi will only raise their public profile, and will likely aid their future prospects much like Produce did for Somi, even if they don't make the final cut.

lusobr

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭558,935

They never said the premise of the show was to have newbies come to Korea and train. The premise of the show is making a global group. You are the one who wants it to be like that. There is nothing wrong with it, but it was never their goal., just your wish.

I also wouldn't assume this was something JYPE forced on their trainees. As I've said before this seems like it will be a K-pop group that promotes initially in Japan, so it is entirely within what Rima said still. My guess would be the girls wanted to do this when they heard about it, but we don't know.

Y

Yeddong

Yamashiro Moeno singing:

Dancing:

JYP choosing humble girls as always

Top Bottom