Plus Coins
⨭650,770
Username: BianTwo
Keeping: No

Exy: 3
Seola: 1, 4
Xuan Yi: 6
Bona: 1, 5
You can only vote for one mock per member since it’s the final round, so please let me know which you’d prefer for Seola and Bona~

tokki

made in your love Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭650,770
last day to vote for exy, seola, xuan yi, and bona's final badges
you have until 11:59pm EST to vote if you haven't already done so!​

tokki

made in your love Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭650,770
I updated the OP with Imgur folders for the rest of the members as well - Eunseo and Mei Qi currently have no folders uploaded but they do have suggestions...Our next group of members will be Soobin, Luda, Dawon, and Eunseo so I'm focused on fixing my suggestions for them right now because I can already spot problems before we submit them for pre-approval next week, but I will fix the rest of my suggestions when we get to their groups. If your suggestion(s) is/are not in those folders, please repost them once we reach the suggestions phase for that member! I did leave a few Mei Qi mocks out that were not the correct size (they should be 100x100px) but they can be resubmitted when we reach her group (group 3), so it's not a problem at all.

I'm trying my best to keep this as organized as I can, but obviously 13 members are a lot, so please just bear with me~

BlueNose

Not to say that Im in love with you VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,700
I updated the OP with Imgur folders for the rest of the members as well - Eunseo and Mei Qi currently have no folders uploaded but they do have suggestions...Our next group of members will be Soobin, Luda, Dawon, and Eunseo so I'm focused on fixing my suggestions for them right now because I can already spot problems before we submit them for pre-approval next week, but I will fix the rest of my suggestions when we get to their groups. If your suggestion(s) is/are not in those folders, please repost them once we reach the suggestions phase for that member! I did leave a few Mei Qi mocks out that were not the correct size (they should be 100x100px) but they can be resubmitted when we reach her group (group 3), so it's not a problem at all.

I'm trying my best to keep this as organized as I can, but obviously 13 members are a lot, so please just bear with me~
ur doing your best, and you're hosting a few other threads. You're very well organized ~

Yue

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭113,355
Username: Yue
Keeping (out of these members):
Bona

Exy:
Seola:
Xuan Yi:
Bona:

Leo

Hallyuboo Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭77,660
Username: Leo
Keeping (out of these members): n/a
Exy:
Seola:
Xuan Yi:
Bona:

Leo

Hallyuboo Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭77,660
Thank you jin!! everything's well organized and going smoothly :)

Question,, according to the schedule the submission of the final badges will be after every group, will it be possible to postpone the submission to after we finish voting for all the members? there's new material for some members and it might be good to leave time to have a wildcard round.

fromisJelly

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl Blog Lead VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭762,100
Thank you jin!! everything's well organized and going smoothly :)

Question,, according to the schedule the submission of the final badges will be after every group, will it be possible to postpone the submission to after we finish voting for all the members? there's new material for some members and it might be good to leave time to have a wildcard round.

Maybe the keepers of the individual badge should decide that when it is time. Sometime, there can be new materials and the badge might look good on paper but when it is turned into a mock badge, it is a different story. In that case, having a wildcard round can be a total waste of time

Leo

Hallyuboo Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭77,660
Maybe the keepers of the individual badge should decide that when it is time. Sometime, there can be new materials and the badge might look good on paper but when it is turned into a mock badge, it is a different story. In that case, having a wildcard round can be a total waste of time
That's right, it should only be decided based on how the mock badge looks. But if the badges are already submitted there's nothing to be done after that.
How about users can suggest new mocks but only keepers would decide if they want to have a new vote or not?

fromisJelly

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl Blog Lead VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭762,100
That's right, it should only be decided based on how the mock badge looks. But if the badges are already submitted there's nothing to be done after that.
How about users can suggest new mocks but only keepers would decide if they want to have a new vote or not?

It's up to OP to decide what to do I guess. But personally, I dun want badges voting to keep dragging just because of some new materials. I mean the new materials can be suggested when it is award changing time again. Just my opinion

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭579,800
no problem~
can you also please edit it again to clarify which Xuan Yi badge you're voting for? you wrote 6 but she only has 3 options now^^

Done it ! Number 3 for Xuan Yi !

What a mess I've done

Top Bottom