♡ Official WJSN Badge Voting Thread ♡ FINISHED! ♡

tokki

made in your love Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭650,770
It's up to OP to decide what to do I guess. But personally, I dun want badges voting to keep dragging just because of some new materials. I mean the new materials can be suggested when it is award changing time again. Just my opinion
I tend to agree with this - there’s always going to be new material released as long as the artist(s) are active, so a line needs to be drawn ~somewhere~, or we’ll just keep doing wildcard after wildcard and we’ll never have badges.

I did backtrack the WJSN and Rocket Girls main threads as well as the individual threads AND the WJSN Discord channels (if there is an update, they post it - even Weibo updates) for each of the girls that we’re currently voting on, and I’m only seeing maybe 1 photo for Seola that was released after we began voting (August 25th EST timezone) that could possibly work as a wildcard (from the Singles photoshoot), but I’ll be honest and say that it is not better than her current options, so I’m inclined to say no to a wildcard round due to that. The entire point of wildcard rounds is in case of new photos that are released after the start of voting (here, August 25th) and even then, they should really only be brought to the table if the new photos actually look better than the current winner - I’ve seen so many pretty badges ruined over the years because OPs allow a wildcard round and the new photo wins due to recency bias because it’s shiny and new, instead of fans voting for the photo that actually looks better. And then they go back a few weeks/months later and wonder how that badge ended up winning...

It’s exhausting enough hosting a group this large (along with hosting 2 other voting threads - one that has even more badges to produce than WJSN), let alone potentially holding a ton of wildcard rounds, so I think it’s better just to hang on to the new pictures until Awards Change Season for these four girls if there is truly something that I somehow missed - for the members that we have not voted on yet, they’ll have an additional suggestions period anyways, so those new photos can be suggested then!

Reactions: liv

tokki

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭650,770
group 1 final voting results
keepers received double votes, these votes are bolded + highlighted

wEFItAw.png

group 1 winners

Z5xpgRK.png
uGPP4Pu.png
cIT8DmX.png
8GYMAZB.png

---

last minute suggestions are open now for Group 2 (Soobin, Luda, Dawon, and Eunseo)!
Please check their Imgur folders to see what was previously suggested for each member to avoid a ton of repeats:
SOOBIN / LUDA / DAWON / EUNSEO

SOME THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND:
- From this point on, suggestions are going to be limited to 3 max per user, per member (ex: you can suggest 3 for Soobin, 3 for Luda, etc; but you cannot suggest 6 for Soobin, 9 for Luda, etc)
- Following the above rule, please only suggest pictures that you truly like and actually would want as the member's badge...there's a very good chance that your suggestion may end up as the winner so please make them count!

---

When posting your suggestions, please make sure to fill out the following form:
Username:
Mock(s) for:
Original image(s):
Mock(s):

You have until September 2nd at 11:59pm EST to submit your suggestions for Group 2 (Soobin, Luda, Dawon, and Eunseo) - after that, they will be sent to the AT for pre-approval and no further mocks will be accepted for these members!

Last edited:

fromisJelly

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl Blog Lead VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭768,100
group 1 final voting results
keepers received double votes, these votes are bolded + highlighted

wEFItAw.png

group 1 winners

Z5xpgRK.png
uGPP4Pu.png
cIT8DmX.png
8GYMAZB.png

---

last minute suggestions are open now for Group 2 (Soobin, Luda, Dawon, and Eunseo)!
Please check their Imgur folders to see what was previously suggested for each member to avoid a ton of repeats:
SOOBIN / LUDA / DAWON
(Eunseo does not currently have a folder as she only had a few suggestions that will be reposted in a little while)

SOME THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND:
- From this point on, suggestions are going to be limited to 3 max per user, per member (ex: you can suggest 3 for Soobin, 3 for Luda, etc; but you cannot suggest 6 for Soobin, 9 for Luda, etc)
- Following the above rule, please only suggest pictures that you truly like and actually would want as the member's badge...there's a very good chance that your suggestion may end up as the winner so please make them count!

---

When posting your suggestions, please make sure to fill out the following form:
Username:
Original image(s):
Mock(s):

You have until September 2nd at 11:59pm EST to submit your suggestions for Group 2 (Soobin, Luda, Dawon, and Eunseo) - after that, they will be sent to the AT for pre-approval and no further mocks will be accepted for these members!

Finally, a Bona badge that I vote for actually won. 😭

tokki

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭650,770
I'm still not happy with these, but I did my best. TT
I saved the PSDs in case they need fixed later because I think I went blind after staring at these for so long...good thing they're gorgeous. :yoosmile:

Username: jin
Mocks for: Eunseo
Original image(s): 1 2 3
Mock(s):
W8AI48E.png
hFAKjv0.png
WAP2irC.png

Username:
jin
Mock for: Luda
Original image(s): 1
Mock(s):
eDcJqE8.png

Last edited:

tokki

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭650,770
exy, seola, xuan yi, and bona's badges have been submitted!
we'll need at least 3 users to quote my post to let the AT know if you are still interested in keeping or supporting the badges​

tokki

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭650,770
exy, seola, xuan yi, and bona's badges have been submitted!
we'll need at least 3 users to quote my post to let the AT know if you are still interested in keeping or supporting the badges​
exy, seola, xuan yi, and bona's badges can now be requested!​

fromisJelly

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl Blog Lead VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭768,100
@jin: Is it possible for the mock badge suggestiom for eunseo to be extended by a day or two? I might suggest a mock for her but it all depend on how fast AT can do my request.

tokki

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭650,770
@jin: Is it possible for the mock badge suggestiom for eunseo to be extended by a day or two? I might suggest a mock for her but it all depend on how fast AT can do my request.
go ahead and request it and if it's not finished by the deadline, we can do that!

WithJuyeon

Girl Group Trash | WJSN ♥ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,009,320
I'm still not happy with these, but I did my best. TT
I saved the PSDs in case they need fixed later because I think I went blind after staring at these for so long...good thing they're gorgeous. :yoosmile:

Username: jin
Mocks for: Eunseo
Original image(s): 1 2 3
Mock(s):
xcVeGH6.png
hFAKjv0.png
5NaMn2F.png

Username:
jin
Mock for: Luda
Mock(s):
eDcJqE8.png

Username:
jin
Mock for: Soobin
Mock(s):
NCtuV3n.png

hFAKjv0.png

:heartublob::heartpar:

tokki

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭650,770
Suggestions are closed now for Soobin, Luda, Dawon, and Eunseo~
Since we only have a few suggestions for this group of members, we’ll just skip straight to their final voting after the badges have been approved by the AT.

tokki

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭650,770
Suggestions are closed now for Soobin, Luda, Dawon, and Eunseo~
Since we only have a few suggestions for this group of members, we’ll just skip straight to their final voting after the badges have been approved by the AT.
After getting feedback from the AT lead, I went ahead and just fixed the badges myself to save us some time but they’re good to go now so we should be able to start voting for the group 2 members tomorrow~

tokki

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭650,770
schedule update

> September 4th - September 6th ‣ Final Voting for Soobin, Luda, Dawon, and Eunseo
September 7th ‣ Submitting Final Badges for Soobin, Luda, Dawon, and Eunseo
September 7th - September 8th ‣ Last Minute Suggestions for Cheng Xiao, Mei Qi, and Yeoreum

Please make sure your last minute suggestions for Cheng Xiao, Mei Qi, and Yeoreum are ready to post when the time comes vs waiting until their suggestion period to request mocks by the AT - between the original suggestion period held by the previous OP and the last minute suggestions period that is upcoming, everyone has had over a month to prepare their suggestions (obviously not taking into account photos that have just been released). There's a chance that the AT will not have time to get to your request in time, so please be mindful of that!

Also, please remember that suggestions are still going to be limited to 3 per member, per user. Meaning if you have more than 3 mocks prepared for Cheng Xiao, Mei Qi, Yeoreum, Dayoung, or Yeonjung, you will need to narrow them down to your top 3 picks!

Suggestions aren't open until the 7th but I'm going to tag the users that requested it so they can be aware that it's coming: @BlueNose @KHALEESI @munyuna

final voting for soobin, luda, dawon, and eunseo

ends september 6th at 11:59pm EST

Like I said previously, due to the low amount of overall suggestions for these members, we're skipping straight to their final voting round! Please vote for only one (1) mock per member - if you're not interested in voting for any member(s), you can just write 'N/A'.

ziVJUwZ.png

KwDS2mt.png

zUUUkMm.png

FFIqWEL.png

VOTING FORM
Username:
Keeping (out of Soobin, Luda, Dawon, and Eunseo):

Soobin (vote for only 1 mock):
Luda (vote for only 1 mock):
Dawon (vote for only 1 mock):
Eunseo (vote for only 1 mock):

fromisJelly