♡ Official WJSN Badge Voting Thread ♡ FINISHED! ♡

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭641,820
suggestions for cheng xiao, mei qi, and yeoreum are now closed - i'll submit their badges for pre-approval shortly!

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭641,820
Alright, here’s our feedback for Cheng Xiao, Mei Qi, and Yeoreum:

@lira @munyuna (I included your previous suggestions too that were posted before the suggestion limit was put in place - if you want to fix and include them all, that’s fine with me, since Mei Qi doesn’t have many suggestions in the end - your call either way) @eunheart

I'll give everyone until September 15th at 11:59pm EST to let me know what their plans are!

You can either:
1) fix them yourself (I recommend getting feedback in the Ask the Awards Team thread before re-submitting if you're unsure)
2) take the original photos to the Request a Mock Badge thread and have an AT member help (please make sure to follow the thread's rules)
or
3) let me know if you wish to have any of your suggestions discarded

If you need more time to fix the badges, that's totally fine and we can work around that! I just need to know if you plan to fix them (either yourself or with AT help) or if you want them discarded.​

munyuna

孟美岐 ♡ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭79,835

@lira @munyuna (I included your previous suggestions too that were posted before the suggestion limit was put in place - if you want to fix and include them all, that’s fine with me, since Mei Qi doesn’t have many suggestions in the end - your call either way) @eunheart

I'll give everyone until September 15th at 11:59pm EST to let me know what their plans are!

You can either:
1) fix them yourself (I recommend getting feedback in the Ask the Awards Team thread before re-submitting if you're unsure)
2) take the original photos to the Request a Mock Badge thread and have an AT member help (please make sure to follow the thread's rules)
or

If you need more time to fix the badges, that's totally fine and we can work around that! I just need to know if you plan to fix them (either yourself or with AT help) or if you want them discarded.​

thanks, i might request the mocks then because of the coloring, at least on my screen imgur ruins the quality completely

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭641,820
thanks, i might request the mocks then because of the coloring, at least on my screen imgur ruins the quality completely
no problem~
if you do we can postpone voting until the AT has time to help^^

lira

☆ la sirena ☆ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭180,535

You can either:
or

I'd like to replace my suggestions with these fixed versions made by @mocha

GCdBSoz.png
b9RiBdv.png
UblEOxa.png

The other one couldn't be saved

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭641,820
i should /hopefully/ be able to update the schedule this week so we can keep moving^^

munyuna

孟美岐 ♡ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭79,835
tomXVQg.png
q9z36vN.png

thanks @jin for these, i prefer to proceed only w these suggestions since the other pics aren't too good ):
hope it's okay

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭641,820
tomXVQg.png
q9z36vN.png

thanks @jin for these, i prefer to proceed only w these suggestions since the other pics aren't too good ):
hope it's okay
yup that’s fine! :peepopbirthday:
i will get the AT lead to check over all of the fixed badges and hopefully they are good to go now, if not i’ll make the needed tweaks and we can start voting soon

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭641,820
schedule update!

September 22nd - September 24th
‣ Final Voting for Cheng Xiao, Mei Qi, and Yeoreum
September 25th ‣ Submitting Final Badges for Cheng Xiao, Mei Qi, and Yeoreum
September 26th - September 27th ‣ Last Minute Suggestions for Dayoung and Yeonjung

(all rounds end at 11:59pm EST like before)​

Reactions: liv

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭641,820
final voting for cheng xiao, mei qi, and yeoreum
ends september 24th at 11:59pm EST

Like I said previously, due to the low amount of overall suggestions for these members, we're skipping straight to their final voting round! Please vote for only one (1) mock per member - if you're not interested in voting for any member(s), you can just write 'N/A'.

23SqmZQ.png

WlAPREI.png

5bCEuC2.png

VOTING FORM
Username:
Keeping (out of Cheng Xiao, Mei Qi, and Yeoreum):

Cheng Xiao:
Mei Qi:
Yeoreum:

---

Tag List:
@BlueNose @Keodi @munyuna