♡ Official WJSN Badge Voting Thread ♡ FINISHED! ♡

tokki

made in your love Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭650,770
Yeah I agree. They don't have to be Boogie Up but I think Happy and Secret era are too old as they've changed a lot!
Yep, plus I think Secret era stuff would be rejected due to the filters in those teaser pics/scans, and Happy era was just......tragic styling all around, let's be honest here. Dreams Come True...I'm not sure if those teasers would meet guidelines either (maybe the school ver pics would), but that would be the oldest I'd go since those photos were not previously voted on on OH...anything after that should be fair game. :shablob:

munyuna

孟美岐 ♡ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭86,585
Username: munyuna
Mocks for: Meiqi
Originals: here

atJrQmE.png
j5lVTd6.png
RrGoGE9.png
RRTZpUK.png
sXXTCD9.png

they're barely color corrected, can do that later. please consider the pic suggestion lol
also for the last two, the originals have this heavy black background but we can get a bit more creative and change them, any suggestions?

Last edited:

tokki

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭650,770

Username: MVSica
Mocks for: Yeonjung
Original pic:

Yeonjung Boogie Up

Mock:

ObDZIrk.png

First time making a badge so idk lmaao
I'm going to try and make more for YJ and Soobin and others that need but they might be bad :ROFLMAO: :shablob:
What program do you use? The corners don't match with the H+ template - the corners should look like this:
ncMWPtf.png

(you can replace your mock with that if you wanted to)

I think the corners are supposed to be 20px for Photoshop, but 40px for Photoscape...not sure what the guide is for any other programs. It's a nice mock otherwise! :shablob:

tokki

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭650,770
Username: munyuna
Mocks for: Meiqi
Originals: here

atJrQmE.png
j5lVTd6.png
RrGoGE9.png
RRTZpUK.png
sXXTCD9.png

they're barely color corrected, can do that later. please consider the pic suggestion lol
also for the last two, the originals have this heavy black background but we can get a bit more creative and change them, any suggestions?
I would probably crop the final suggestions all a bit closer to her face, and try to keep her face centered more in the 2nd mock. I really like the 3rd picture you used though (the pink background)!

fromisJelly

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl Blog Lead VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭821,400
I guess my Bona I Wish era badge wish will go hunt down the drain since it is too old. 😭

Probably have to hunt for that photoshoot where she was dressed like the queen she is

tokki

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭650,770
I'm too lazy to make mocks and I'm not planning to get her badge anyways, but I thought these photos might have potential so far for Seola if someone likes them and wanted to play with them:
CMS_8688_.jpeg

CMS_3344_%EB%B3%B5%EC%82%AC.jpg

They're from Dispatch, which I honestly despise most of the time, but they are nice photos if someone is able to color correct them to look better as badges - but like I said, I'll leave that to her stans, lol. I'll keep digging around for other pictures for the girls as well - it's rough though trying to remember all of the photoshoots and things that they've done in the last year and a half, and OH isn't around or I'd comb through the threads there.

tokki

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭650,770
I haven't found a lot else yet honestly, but I know there's a lot of stuff we have to work with...it's just a pain to go back and find it all now after not bookmarking stuff as it happened. But here's some more stuff that I think might have potential with some edits...

Bona: x
Xuan Yi: x (maybe try editing the stars/rhinestones away from under her eyebrow, they'll look odd in resized form imo), x
Mei Qi: x (I'd try and put a background color to this one, white background badges never seem very interesting to me personally)
Yeonjung: x

MVSica

✨🐻Ujung🛰️✨ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭130,653
What program do you use? The corners don't match with the H+ template - the corners should look like this:
ncMWPtf.png

(you can replace your mock with that if you wanted to)

I think the corners are supposed to be 20px for Photoshop, but 40px for Photoscape...not sure what the guide is for any other programs. It's a nice mock otherwise! :shablob:

Thanks! Idk if any one would want it but who knows? lmao.
I use Photoshop ❤ hehe I guessed on the corner px lmao I think I used 35 :teehee:

MVSica

✨🐻Ujung🛰️✨ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭130,653
Mock:
1a-------------------------b
fN3vZKY.png
fliUfYT.png

original picture:

smsy

Mock:

0KVLnPQ.png

original picture:

lll

Last edited:

MVSica

✨🐻Ujung🛰️✨ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭130,653
I'm too lazy to make mocks and I'm not planning to get her badge anyways, but I thought these photos might have potential so far for Seola if someone likes them and wanted to play with them:
CMS_3344_%EB%B3%B5%EC%82%AC.jpg

They're from Dispatch, which I honestly despise most of the time, but they are nice photos if someone is able to color correct them to look better as badges - but like I said, I'll leave that to her stans, lol. I'll keep digging around for other pictures for the girls as well - it's rough though trying to remember all of the photoshoots and things that they've done in the last year and a half, and OH isn't around or I'd comb through the threads there.

They did just release 3 photo shoots with Boogie Up too(dispatch being one) there's lenstown and behind mv stills for each comeback too
I think theres really a lot of good material to choose from now!

Lmao I tried

:bakacat:

Mock:

DZEMNsJ.png

original picture:

X

tokki

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭650,770
Question: what happens if some members don't get any suggestions? Can we still proceed with voting for the members that do have suggestions after a period of time, and do the rest of the members later?

MVSica

✨🐻Ujung🛰️✨ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭130,653
Question: what happens if some members don't get any suggestions? Can we still proceed with voting for the members that do have suggestions after a period of time, and do the rest of the members later?

Idk, I personally think they should all be done at the same time. I can think of scenarios where we don't get around to adding some members if we only do some. Just my thinking. :bakacat:

mocks

Luda
Seola
Cheng Xiao
Yeonjung
Yeoreum
Bona
Soobin
Mei Qi
Eunseo

No mocks

Exy
Dayoung
Xuan Yi
Dawon

That's only 4 we should def be able to have 4 mocks ( I will make them tomorrow, if no one submits by then) :shablob:

tokki

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭650,770
Idk, I personally think they should all be done at the same time. I can think of scenarios where we don't get around to adding some members if we only do some. Just my thinking. :bakacat:
That's true, I guess - it just lowkey sucks to have to wait forever just because some members lack in usable material/suggestions, and it wouldn't be fair either to just suggest any random photos for the members who are lacking just so we can get the other badges since they deserve to have pretty badges, too.

Maybe @moondust can hold a poll about it to see what the majority of the fandom wants to do?

MVSica

✨🐻Ujung🛰️✨ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭130,653
That's true, I guess - it just lowkey sucks to have to wait forever just because some members lack in usable material/suggestions, and it wouldn't be fair either to just suggest any random photos for the members who are lacking just so we can get the other badges since they deserve to have pretty badges, too.

Maybe @moondust can hold a poll about it to see what the majority of the fandom wants to do?

You just want your Yeoreum badge :sehunehh: I know the truth!

QmB2Cpa.gif

Top Bottom