♡ Official WJSN Badge Voting Thread ♡ FINISHED! ♡

tokki

made in your love Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭650,770
You just want your Yeoreum badge :sehunehh: I know the truth!

QmB2Cpa.gif
Guilty, not all of us have earned uniques yet. :yoosmile:
Waiting and doing 13 members at once does seem.....very chaotic, though. But if @moondust can handle the work and the majority of the fandom wants to do them all together, then that's what we'll do, I guess.

tokki

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭650,770
I guess I'll keep digging through material in the meanwhile...hopefully I find some gems that I overlooked before because I know they've done plenty of stuff recently.

MVSica

✨🐻Ujung🛰️✨ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭130,653
Guilty, not all of us have earned uniques yet. :yoosmile:
Waiting and doing 13 members at once does seem.....very chaotic, though. But if @moondust can handle the work and the majority of the fandom wants to do them all together, then that's what we'll do, I guess.

:wootonew: lolol ngl I love it lmao :ROFLMAO:

I just want to make sure all 13 have a badge :bakacat:

fromisJelly

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl Blog Lead VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭819,300
I was thinking doing 4 badges by 4 badges first will be easier? Or else with 13 members, it can slightly confused on what mocks have been suggested and who still need suggestion.

We can do 4 badges first
Then 4 badges
Then 5 badges.

Just my opinion

tokki

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭650,770
I was thinking doing 4 badges by 4 badges first will be easier? Or else with 13 members, it can slightly confused on what mocks have been suggested and who still need suggestion.

We can do 4 badges first
Then 4 badges
Then 5 badges.

Just my opinion
Yeah - I'd also recommend Imgur folders maybe so we can easily see the suggestions already made, if it's possible.
13 members is a lot of keep track of (I did their voting in OH once and it was a hot mess even with doing it by unit lmao).

I think I did it by wonder, joy, sweet, natural - with Yeonjung added to natural unit. They don't use the units but it helped me a bit.

fromisJelly

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭819,300
Yeah - I'd also recommend Imgur folders maybe so we can easily see the suggestions already made, if it's possible.
13 members is a lot of keep track of (I did their voting in OH once and it was a hot mess even with doing it by unit lmao).

I think I did it by wonder, joy, sweet, natural - with Yeonjung added to natural unit. They don't use the units but it helped me a bit.

Yeah the Award Change season. I hosted Pristin which have almost as much and it was so hard.

Yes, either a Imgur folder or a mock badge collage will be nice

tokki

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭650,770
The problem I'm already running into with material - all of their best photos are either selfies (unofficial so we can't use them), have heavy filters (if we can't make them look natural, they will be rejected by the AT - almost every teaser photo since DCT era will run into this issue, depending on how well we can edit the filters away), or they just don't look good in badge form even if it's a nice photo that meets guidelines.

Some members are really struggling due to this - which is why I suggested the idea of doing some members now and waiting on others - it's not fair to rush their badges /just/ so everyone has a badge right away but it's also not really fair to make other fans wait forever to have their biases just because other members are lacking...the other girls would get their badge made eventually for sure, but all 13 of them deserve a really pretty badge, so we need to consider what pictures we want to represent them for at least a year.

fromisJelly

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭819,300
The problem I'm already running into with material - all of their best photos are either selfies (unofficial so we can't use them), have heavy filters (if we can't make them look natural, they will be rejected by the AT - almost every teaser photo since DCT era will run into this issue, depending on how well we can edit the filters away), or they just don't look good in badge form even if it's a nice photo that meets guidelines.

Some members are really struggling due to this - which is why I suggested the idea of doing some members now and waiting on others - it's not fair to rush their badges /just/ so everyone has a badge right away but it's also not really fair to make other fans wait forever to have their biases just because other members are lacking...the other girls would get their badge made eventually for sure, but all 13 of them deserve a really pretty badge, so we need to consider what pictures we want to represent them for at least a year.

For the C-trinity, it might be hard to get their photos too since I don't really their China work so it will be hard to know what is their official photos..etc :/

tokki

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭650,770
For the C-trinity, it might be hard to get their photos too since I don't really their China work so it will be hard to know what is their official photos..etc :/
So far I've just noticed lots and lots and lots of selfies.....for Cheng Xiao, she's done mostly drama stuff so a lot of her official pictures have her in costume which I personally think would look very weird as a badge, even if it's not technically against guidelines or anything. Mei Qi and Xuan Yi have done quite a lot of photoshoots and CFs with Rocket Girls, but most of the pictures I saw for Xuan Yi aren't going to make guidelines due to being LQ, or both eyes are shut (we had this problem so often with her WJSN photos too, I remember - please open your eyes girl!) which I think is also against guidelines...? I did find a couple for Xuan Yi today that I'll play with and Mei Qi already has a few good suggestions, but I'm really not sure about Cheng Xiao even though pippa posted a couple for her already.

tokki

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭650,770
So far I've managed to find a bit to play with that I think aren't already suggested, some of them already have suggestions but it can't hurt to have more if we find nice photos:
4 for Bona
8 for Cheng Xiao (but many are LQ and 1 has a filter that I'm not sure if I can remove enough to meet guidelines)
1 for Dawon
1 for Dayoung
3 for Eunseo
3 for Exy
4 for Luda
2 for Mei Qi
5 for Seola
6 for Xuan Yi (again, some are LQ but I'll try)

But I'll keep looking, too.

fromisJelly

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭819,300
So far I've managed to find a bit to play with that I think aren't already suggested, some of them already have suggestions but it can't hurt to have more if we find nice photos:
4 for Bona
8 for Cheng Xiao (but many are LQ and 1 has a filter that I'm not sure if I can remove enough to meet guidelines)
1 for Dawon
1 for Dayoung
3 for Eunseo
3 for Exy
4 for Luda
2 for Mei Qi
5 for Seola
6 for Xuan Yi (again, some are LQ but I'll try)

But I'll keep looking, too.

I will try to make one for Dawon later.

tokki

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭650,770
In the end I found 57 total pictures to play with....I'll be back with whatever results I get from this.

moondust

dark phoenix Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,000
no worries, if some members get good suggestions, we can start with 3-4-5 of them in a batch, and then move onto others as we collect better suggestions for them. :bakacat:

tokki

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭650,770
no worries, if some members get good suggestions, we can start with 3-4-5 of them in a batch, and then move onto others as we collect better suggestions for them. :bakacat:
I think that would be a lot better - that way we can take our time finding the best pictures for the other members who we have to dig a bit more for.

tokki

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭650,770
I haven't found much that I think would look nice for Dayoung or Exy, tbh. Exy's Boogie Up bangs were....I don't want to talk about it. :yoosmile:

---

Username: jin
Mock for: Exy
Original images: 1
Mocks:
VJEEmj0.png

Last edited:

tokki

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭650,770