• OT5

Votes: 6 7.6%

• Total voters

grandmajudy

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭346,431
Only 3 new songs :feelsblankie: Let's hope that December comeback rumor is true :knifeduck:

Also thank God Daniel is debuting the week before them, he can compete with Exo's subunit and not our girlies.

It’s weird he chose middle of the week Thur 25th so he’s still competing with exo and Itzy. Music shows looks at full prior week mon-sun stats. KD should have done mon 1st week of August imo. Why rush it?

I wonder if some companies talk to each other and avoid each other’s launch dates in good faith. Like jyp and Daniels company could build a relationship.

Dollface

5HINing Shawol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭40,695
jype is producing their title.. idk how to feel
well still anticipating nonetheless, can't wait for more itzy content with this promotion

The composers are good though
Daniel Caesar & Ludwig Lindel: RV - Red Flavor, SNSD - All Night, Loona - New & Singing in the Rain
Cazzi Opeia: Twice - Dance the Night Away, RV - Power Up & Peek-A-Boo (w/ Ellen Berg)

I'm expecting a BOP!

lira

☆ la sirena ☆ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭180,535
Daniel Caesar & Ludwig Lindel: RV - Red Flavor, SNSD - All Night, Loona - New & Singing in the Rain
Cazzi Opeia: Twice - Dance the Night Away, RV - Power Up & Peek-A-Boo (w/ Ellen Berg)

I'm expecting a BOP!

this is so promising, i love all of those songs omg

Dollface

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭40,695
It’s weird he chose middle of the week Thur 25th so he’s still competing with exo and Itzy. Music shows looks at full prior week mon-sun stats. KD should have done mon 1st week of August imo. Why rush it?

I wonder if some companies talk to each other and avoid each other’s launch dates in good faith. Like jyp and Daniels company could build a relationship.

I'm just glad we aren't competing with his first week because I feel like his fans are going to focus heavily on his first few days' sales so he can break some records.
He just got out of his contract with his old company and a few W1 members have debuted already, so he probably doesn't want to wait any longer in case there are more setbacks.

I think they do talk to each other and the ones that are rivals probably purposely schedule comebacks at the same time to drive competition.

tokki

made in your love Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭649,570
itzy global on twitter is hosting a US/Canada GO if anyone's looking for one

itzy

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭204,385
If Icy ends up being like Signal people are gonna hate it more than they did Dalla Dalla 😩 At least I'm not hard to please when it comes to music - so I'm most likely going to like it regardless

grandmajudy

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭346,431

I'm expecting a BOP!

The number of composers is interesting. I wonder if JYP wasn't quite satisfied with the music and kept getting people to help tweak it. At least it shows that he cares about Itzy to get involved himself. They're important to the company as JYPE has become really dependent on just a few acts for the vast majority of their revenue.

If Icy ends up being like Signal people are gonna hate it more than they did Dalla Dalla 😩 At least I'm not hard to please when it comes to music - so I'm most likely going to like it regardless

Even Signal was really successful from a commercial standpoint. It hit #1 on Gaon Weekly, won a bunch of show and year end awards. JYP is polarizing for Onces but you can't really argue with his track record.

One thing about Itzy is they elevate the material. I was looking at the initial sentiment about DD and there were a lot more negative than positive. After they performed it on the stages, people started changing their minds.

Last edited:

ScarletRose

I Broke The Scouter VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭52,156,900
Hello, first time on this thread! I've been anticipating Itzy's debut when the thread on OH was still for JYP girl trainees but I never got the chance to comment on there. I wanted to post here because I'm excited for their comeback 💗

D_ND-VMUwAAM-oH.jpg

This is amazing :love:

grandmajudy

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭346,431

Analysts believe there will be a Twice comeback in November and somehow Day6, Got7, Skz, and Itzy all in December.

tokki

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭649,570
Hello, first time on this thread! I've been anticipating Itzy's debut when the thread on OH was still for JYP girl trainees but I never got the chance to comment on there. I wanted to post here because I'm excited for their comeback 💗

This is amazing :love:
welcome!

Dollface

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭40,695

Analysts believe there will be a Twice comeback in November and somehow Day6, Got7, Skz, and Itzy all in December.

So they'd leave September and October open and cram 5 of their artists into one month? That doesn't seem right.
If this was sm's schedule I'd believe it but for jype it's not realistic.

lisssie

Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭64,635

tokki

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭649,570
i just spent 3 hours working on mocks for the members' individual badges and i....
a lot of nice photos looked bad as badges (due to poses, filters, weird original photo cropping, etc) but i did my best :feelsblankie:

will keep working on them since it's not time yet but whew........may this era bring us some more suitable materials bc we sure could use it.....luckily we still have individual image teasers + 2 whole photobooks to check out + probably even more photoshoots coming soon anyways

WonderfulOnce

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,222,075

Welcome to the thread! It's a very exciting time! :peepopbirthday:

Top Bottom