• OT5

Votes: 6 7.6%

• Total voters

Delphine

Certified Sommungchi Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,350
I'm ready for our girls to refresh us with ICY charms because GOD KNOWS I'M TIRED OF THIS WAY-TOO-HOT SUMMER ALREADY! BEGONE, SUN!

tokki

made in your love Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭649,570
daily reminder that suggestions for the Certified MIDZY badge are still open until 11:59pm EST on july 14~

these are the suggestions we've gotten so far! MIDZY are so talented :sejeongcry:

ZU9T2Nz.png
qwAZxM4.png
XhZ5bA4.png
UWEO4Hz.png

if you want to suggest a group badge too, you can visit the badge voting thread linked above to do so~
if you need help making a mock badge, you can visit the request a mock badge thread and they can help you!

dZi07tD.gif

ScarletRose

I Broke The Scouter VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭52,156,900
daily reminder that suggestions for the Certified MIDZY badge are still open until 11:59pm EST on july 14~

these are the suggestions we've gotten so far! MIDZY are so talented :sejeongcry:

ZU9T2Nz.png
qwAZxM4.png
XhZ5bA4.png
UWEO4Hz.png

if you want to suggest a group badge too, you can visit the badge voting thread linked above to do so~
if you need help making a mock badge, you can visit the request a mock badge thread and they can help you!

dZi07tD.gif
I'm loving the suggestions we got so far :love:

grandmajudy

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭346,431
Really? Hmm, still sounds interesting though.

Here I found it.

"ICY" is the first song that Park Jin Yong participated in writing lyrics, composing music for Itzy. In addition, this is a high-quality song when it gathered an epic lineup of composers including talented producer-rapper Penomeco, who joined in composing rap and writing lyrics with Cazzi Opeia, Ellen Berg, Daniel Caesar, Ludwig Lindell, Lauren Dyson, Ashley Alisha, Cameron Neilson. This is a trendy dance song with a background of funk genre, which shows Itzy's characteristic confident image when claiming to walk on their own path without being timid to the others' words.

itzy

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭204,385
Thank god we have Knowing Bros tomorrow to keep us entertained for the time being 😅 I've become used to getting teasers every day now, so not getting one today really threw me off. At least the wait for the next one(s) shouldn't be long!

ScarletRose

I Broke The Scouter VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭52,156,900
Here I found it.

"ICY" is the first song that Park Jin Yong participated in writing lyrics, composing music for Itzy. In addition, this is a high-quality song when it gathered an epic lineup of composers including talented producer-rapper Penomeco, who joined in composing rap and writing lyrics with Cazzi Opeia, Ellen Berg, Daniel Caesar, Ludwig Lindell, Lauren Dyson, Ashley Alisha, Cameron Neilson. This is a trendy dance song with a background of funk genre, which shows Itzy's characteristic confident image when claiming to walk on their own path without being timid to the others' words.
This seems more accurate but either way, I'm excited to hear their new song 🤩

lisssie

Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭64,635
omfg all the clips are so cute and they seem tovhave done really well
anticipating full episode:bakacat:

Top Bottom