doki-doki

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭46,545
welcome! ryujin and yeji are my biases too :hehe:
welcome~

this is super cute haha
Welcome to the main thread! We're happy you can join us here for their comeback!! It's an exciting time!
BogusInbornEuropeanpolecat-size_restricted.gif

Thank you all for the warm welcome fellow MIDZYs!
536981593647218699.gif

tokki

made in your love Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭649,570
reminder that suggestions for our Certified MIDZY badge here on H+ are currently underway until july 14th!

if you want to suggest a mock but need help making one, you can visit the request a mock badge thread and they can help you out :peepopbirthday:

Sana Akgae

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,725
JYP is very good in gradually bringing out the potential of ITZY. He saw that the girls have digital power with their debut just like their unnies, Twice. Now JYP is testing their physical selling power by releasing a mini-album and the soon-to-be repack on December. If these 2 comebacks become a success, we may be certain that the girls will have a FULL ALBUM comeback on their 1st Anniversary. Concert tours are expected and maybe a Japanese debut by next year.

grandmajudy

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭346,431
JYP is very good in gradually bringing out the potential of ITZY. He saw that the girls have digital power with their debut just like their unnies, Twice. Now JYP is testing their physical selling power by releasing a mini-album and the soon-to-be repack on December. If these 2 comebacks become a success, we may be certain that the girls will have a FULL ALBUM comeback on their 1st Anniversary. Concert tours are expected and maybe a Japanese debut by next year.

We'll see how it goes with the album sales. They're just starting the fan base building type activities with this comeback. JYPE Div 2 did not create content for them like reality shows, TV/radio appearances like Twice and more recently Stray Kids had at the beginning of their careers. The physicals may lag the digitals early on until they get further along in their career.

munyuna

孟美岐 ♡ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭86,585
i'm restricting my kpop purchases to one group only, but it'z icy sounds very tempting because of the it'z different photobook that comes as a preorder benefit. i'm wondering if it's similar in any way to the promo album

AegyoInTheStreets

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭18,675
I'm really excited for the JYP track. JYP is the best fam. And while I obviously would prefer more songs, I'm fine with the 3. I don't think its a big deal, as long as they have frequent comebacks, and hopefully the new songs per release will increase soon. Maybe JYPE is having trouble finding songs that match their vision for ITZY that have been sent in to them. I'll only be truly disappointed if they have anything near a 1 year hiatus, but that isn't the JYPE / division system plan so I think we can rest assured that isn't happening. But its clear that JYPE choose a slow roll-rollout for ITZY, and so far it has worked well. Our fears of lack of variety content have been put to rest with this comeback already, Idol room is awesome, and knowing bros this early is excellent. So I'm not worried at all that they will be in an " X amount of time, only 9 songs" type of situation.

Top Bottom