• OT5

Votes: 6 7.6%

• Total voters

Dollface

5HINing Shawol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭40,695
Is this going to be live? Iz*One has a concert the next day in Taiwan. If they miss each other again... :noooo:
I think it's live, previous half-year end specials were live but Izone might just pre-record in the morning and not be there for the live show.
If they pre-record they might still meet up with Itzy in the waiting room and we'll at least some get selfies
and maybe Chae sisters together on a Itzy? Itzy! episode.

I hope Itzy gets a special stage, last year Twice covered So Hot and in 2016 they did Sistar covers.

grandmajudy

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭346,431
I think it's live, previous half-year end specials were live but Izone might just pre-record in the morning and not be there for the live show.
If they pre-record they might still meet up with Itzy in the waiting room and we'll at least some get selfies
and maybe Chae sisters together on a Itzy? Itzy! episode.

I hope Itzy gets a special stage, last year Twice covered So Hot and in 2016 they did Sistar covers.

Hopefully they run into each other somewhere. We also need to find out the response to Jo Yuri's "confession".

grandmajudy

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭346,431

What? Now they're up to #4? I know they've had some CFs of late but this brand reputation scoring system is shady. The truth is probably their "brand reputation" was never that low when they were in the 30s and they aren't that high now.

The weird thing about how they calculate this brand ranking is that negative buzz gives you the same score as positive.

Last edited:

grandmajudy

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭346,431

Tweet was deleted. It was 15 seconds of footage taken from a building looking down. Anyways similar to the rooftop video but they were in a parking lot in DTLA. Anyone driving by could have seen what they were doing.

Last edited:

Divine

Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭56,285
I'm not surprised that the girls rose up so much in the group brand reputation. Them dropping that much, to begin with, didn't make sense and their comeback news has the public hyped.

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭510,250
The weird thing about how they calculate this brand ranking is that negative buzz gives you the same score as positive.

I remember some comments about this : negative buzz or hate comments is better than being invisible because it still gets you some attention. A infamous nugu group will maybe being remembered because of a buzz or a scandal

itsyaboiidon

.... .. Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,022,015
What the heck I had the most realistic lucid dream that revealed a whole full-length performance teaser for Itzy's comeback.

I checked Twitter as per usual in my bed, and I saw people getting crazy hyped.
Itzy were in a cellar, some kind of basement, like a prison cell type OLD basement as if they were in a castle with moonlight peeking thru the metal bars.

It started with a snippet of Dalla Dalla getting more lo-fi, more distorted like a radio to then transition into Chaeryeong dancing and singing Dalla Dalla in reverse whilst she was surrounded by a group of shadowy people huddled up in a ball.
Then something akin to the buildup in SKZ's Side Effects started echoing throughout and the camera panned to Yeji doing a backflip somersault through hoops formed by the arms of shadowy backup dancers. BOOM after she landed it panned to Ryujin with another group of shadowy people behind her. Music stopped and all you could hear was Ryujin's rapping echoing through the cell corridors (also I forgot she had rad Billie Eilish type grey/silver type-ish hair). Then it transitioned back into the same buildup from Side Effects mixed with like a marching band while all of the Itzy members and the shadowy backup dancers collapsed into each other, forming a line with the 5 members in front. And all of a sudden Mark from GOT7 showed up featuring in the teaser rapping, with the members clinging onto him as if he was a mob boss or something.

Everything after that started becoming kinda weird and uhh kinda uhh yeah I don't need to reveal the last part of the dream.

Anyways, I was hyped like crazy laying in my bed checking the twitter post of the teaser and then my eyes started flickering and I was back in real life. With no cool video teaser. Turns out I was watching the KCON Itzy episode before I fell sleep which might've prompted that dream to manifest.

absolute BRUH moment

Ali8llI.jpg

Thanks you for reading my pointless story, everyone

Last edited:

imaslave4tzuyu

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭51,940
I remember some comments about this : negative buzz or hate comments is better than being invisible because it still gets you some attention. A infamous nugu group will maybe being remembered because of a buzz or a scandal

I never really understood how these brand reputation thingy gets computed FAIRLY. For JYP GGs like Itzy and Twice who never promotes individually I wonder how they rank it per member then as an aggregate. Also are the metrics and data used constant at all? Do you just base it on news mentions, social media, CFs, trimedia appearances, etc?

grandmajudy

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭346,431
I never really understood how these brand reputation thingy gets computed FAIRLY. For JYP GGs like Itzy and Twice who never promotes individually I wonder how they rank it per member then as an aggregate. Also are the metrics and data used constant at all? Do you just base it on news mentions, social media, CFs, trimedia appearances, etc?
It should be just as you said which member has more buzz on various platforms. The problem a lot of people have with it is that it implies it is sort of an accurate marketability / success measure. However it can't be if it doesn't differentiate between positive/negative events. Most companies aren't going to use someone in a CF that is unlikeable to the general public even if they are being talked about. That's not marketable branding/reputation.

imaslave4tzuyu

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭51,940
It should be just as you said which member has more buzz on various platforms. The problem a lot of people have with it is that it implies it is sort of an accurate marketability / success measure. However it can't be if it doesn't differentiate between positive/negative events. Most companies aren't going to use someone in a CF that is unlikeable to the general public even if they are being talked about. That's not marketable branding/reputation.

THIS. You nailed it! I wonder if this is truly a barometer companies use to gauge who gets to be the best endorser for their product or whatever. I don't think so. That's why I'm like --->
6zfttAj.gif
whenever this list gets hyped every month or so? and sometimes used to shade other groups ?

Dollface

5HINing Shawol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭40,695

Tweet was deleted. It was 15 seconds of footage taken from a building looking down. Anyways similar to the rooftop video but they were in a parking lot in DTLA. Anyone driving by could have seen what they were doing.

Here's the video for anyone that didn't see it:

They're dancing in front of cars again lol. I wonder if this is gonna be their trademark thing, like RV sits around a table in every mv.

🔹 MAYUKA 🔹

𝓞𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝓙𝓲𝓱𝔂𝓸 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭110,655

They're dancing in front of cars again lol. I wonder if this is gonna be their trademark thing, like RV sits around a table in every mv.

Probably or maybe kia is sponsoring the mv again?

WonderfulOnce

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,222,075

They're so out in the open, im shook
:iwillfightyou:

imaslave4tzuyu

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭51,940

OMG HYPE HYPE HYPE. But the spoiler vid though...the skillz of the OP to take the video is some level 99 paparazzi.

Top Bottom