D9o2ewZVAAAHSkU.jpg

D9o2ewYUcAAqeCB.jpg

D9o2ewYU4AE-2cx.jpg

Transparent

Sana's Pet Fish Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭7,255
What the heck I had the most realistic lucid dream that revealed a whole full-length performance teaser for Itzy's comeback.

I checked Twitter as per usual in my bed, and I saw people getting crazy hyped.
Itzy were in a cellar, some kind of basement, like a prison cell type OLD basement as if they were in a castle with moonlight peeking thru the metal bars.

It started with a snippet of Dalla Dalla getting more lo-fi, more distorted like a radio to then transition into Chaeryeong dancing and singing Dalla Dalla in reverse whilst she was surrounded by a group of shadowy people huddled up in a ball.
Then something akin to the buildup in SKZ's Side Effects started echoing throughout and the camera panned to Yeji doing a backflip somersault through hoops formed by the arms of shadowy backup dancers. BOOM after she landed it panned to Ryujin with another group of shadowy people behind her. Music stopped and all you could hear was Ryujin's rapping echoing through the cell corridors (also I forgot she had rad Billie Eilish type grey/silver type-ish hair). Then it transitioned back into the same buildup from Side Effects mixed with like a marching band while all of the Itzy members and the shadowy backup dancers collapsed into each other, forming a line with the 5 members in front. And all of a sudden Mark from GOT7 showed up featuring in the teaser rapping, with the members clinging onto him as if he was a mob boss or something.

Everything after that started becoming kinda weird and uhh kinda uhh yeah I don't need to reveal the last part of the dream.

Anyways, I was hyped like crazy laying in my bed checking the twitter post of the teaser and then my eyes started flickering and I was back in real life. With no cool video teaser. Turns out I was watching the KCON Itzy episode before I fell sleep which might've prompted that dream to manifest.

absolute BRUH moment

Ali8llI.jpg

Thanks you for reading my pointless story, everyone
Thats a wild dream, but this is still pretty tame compared to your last kpop related dream....

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,050,950
My delulu excited self is hoping that teasers start dropping at midnight in a few hours but we're probably still an entire week(or more) away from that happening.

rektinq

regrettable...but there was no other way. VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
i swear whenever I open this thread up I cry at how pretty they are

grandmajudy

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭346,431
My delulu excited self is hoping that teasers start dropping at midnight in a few hours but we're probably still an entire week(or more) away from that happening.

It takes some time to cut the MV and trailers right? What's the fastest turn around they can do if everyone just got back to SK? They better reserve their date soon. Gfriend, Psy and EXO Baekhyun are the 1st part of the month. NFlying is July 20th.

itsyaboiidon

.... .. Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,022,015
Can't wait till the new album drops so we can vote on our favorite songs in a voting poll!

Last edited:
Top Bottom