⚡🎵 STEP OUT! The Official Stray Kids Thread | #S-CLASS🎵⚡

Chuuya

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭37,765
Minho is a magician.
I watched this countless times and I still don't understand how he caught his hat 😂
It was such a smooth transaction ahaha His reflexes are amazing!

-
And it seems like Hyunjin won't be able to attend the K-pop Night Festival because of his MC duties.

Last edited:

Chuuya

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭37,765
Unfortunately, SKZ didn't win today...even though they were nominated :/

It seems like they brought some stuff to the stage...probably they prepared a surprise or something like that :/
It broke my heart to see them leaving like that with everything :'(

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭139,820
Unfortunately, SKZ didn't win today...even though they were nominated :/

It seems like they brought some stuff to the stage...probably they prepared a surprise or something like that :/
It broke my heart to see them leaving like that with everything :'(

D*** i know, I readied myself when they started these promotions to not have my hopes to high they would get a 2nd win bc of all the strong digital competetion, but it still hurts a lil. There is always next time tho and we can just make sure to work harder to get them the wins they deserve.

Chuuya

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭37,765
^
Mmmh I don't know... I really love Insomnia, 19, Get Cool M.I.A, Hero's Soup, Mixtape#1, Awkward Silence, My Side, Miroh, Hellevator and... probably I forgot to write some of them lol
Their discography is gold! It's hard to choose ahaha
Lately, I'm listening to Side Effects a lot!
I am WHO is my favourite album^^

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭139,820
^
Mmmh I don't know... I really love Insomnia, 19, Get Cool M.I.A, Hero's Soup, Mixtape#1, Awkward Silence, My Side, Miroh, Hellevator and... probably I forgot to write some of them lol
Their discography is gold! It's hard to choose ahaha
Lately, I'm listening to Side Effects a lot!
I am WHO is my favourite album^^

Yassss a full album! Do you think they will have solo or unit songs on it? I thought they might before but now with individual SKZ players coming out Im not so sure.

For song wise my fav changes every few days it seems but my current top 3 are Boxer, Mixtape 3, and 3rachas Runners High.

SJK

Stan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭11,410
Favorite songs are Mixtape 3, Chronosaurus and 3RACHA Scene Stealers. :fab:

Also, folks, if anyone starts a hate thread against SKZ, then sure, clock them if you want to, but more importantly, report it. The mods are a lot more responsive than OH; I just saw it in action after I reported that M!C props thread, which is now gone. Trolls leave when their platform is taken from them, not when more and more people engage on that platform. When they rear their ugly heads, they need to be deleted, full stop.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭139,820
Favorite songs are Mixtape 3, Chronosaurus and 3RACHA Scene Stealers. :fab:

Also, folks, if anyone starts a hate thread against SKZ, then sure, clock them if you want to, but more importantly, report it. The mods are a lot more responsive than OH; I just saw it in action after I reported that M!C props thread, which is now gone. Trolls leave when their platform is taken from them, not when more and more people engage on that platform. When they rear their ugly heads, they need to be deleted, full stop.
True, I didnt know if what they had posted could be labeled hate and reported at first, and I already had seensomething on twitter mocking the boys so I was more aggressive than I usually am online lol but I will definitely start using the report options in instances more
Lol literally depiction of my feelings anytime someone brought up their props yesterday negatively after having watched them pick them up and leave the stage wothout getting to use them :knifeduck:

Chuuya

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭37,765
Yassss a full album!

I don’t know if we can’t trust this schedule but the thought of a full album makes me excited <3

Do you think they will have solo or unit songs on it? I thought they might before but now with individual SKZ players coming out Im not so sure.
Uhm..maybe? They also have that “Mixtape Project” they announced on January.
Not sure about what it is. But I'd love to see them working in units like in their survival show:')

And I’m still amazed by how Minho made the choreography and worked on the song (with Chan) for DAWN in so little time!

I can’t forget how JYP for drama’s sake eliminated him right away in their freaking survival show. *insert Hyunjin’s your behaviour is so ugh meme*

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭139,820
I don’t know if we can’t trust this schedule but the thought of a full album makes me excited <3

Uhm..maybe? They also have that “Mixtape Project” they announced on January.
Not sure about what it is. But I'd love to see them working in units like in their survival show:')

And I’m still amazed by how Minho made the choreography and worked on the song (with Chan) for DAWN in so little time!

I can’t forget how JYP for drama’s sake eliminated him right away in their freaking survival show. *insert Hyunjin’s your behaviour is so ugh meme*

I know, nearly everyone I have talked to who watched it back then didnt think it was going to permanent but it was obv that the boys werent as certain of it. Lol it may sound weird but it actaully helped me get into SKZ at the beginning of this year when I was trying to see which new bg I would add to my roster. I was actually trying to stan a yg group ( I only stan lee hi and akmu) for the first time so I was looking into yg treasure box, despite my misgivings on the creep factor I had on calling these 16 yr olds treasures :eek:hnah: , and so my twin and I watched the yg vs jyp ep but we ended up liking the boys more, and since she was already kind of into SKZ she showed me the sad clips of him and Felix. I am such a sucker for crying that I decided to check them out more and realized I loved their music. In like a span of a week I went from vaguely knowing about them, to having heard their entire discography, memorized a ton of group facts and had bought their mixtape album 😅 I cant believe it happened again with yg vs jyp, where I initially watch it for the yg groups but end up stanning the jyp ones instead lol

Also Les, I like your hyujin sig and pfp combo <3

misaka

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭580
I know, nearly everyone I have talked to who watched it back then didnt think it was going to permanent but it was obv that the boys werent as certain of it. Lol it may sound weird but it actaully helped me get into SKZ at the beginning of this year when I was trying to see which new bg I would add to my roster. I was actually trying to stan a yg group ( I only stan lee hi and akmu) for the first time so I was looking into yg treasure box, despite my misgivings on the creep factor I had on calling these 16 yr olds treasures :eek:hnah: , and so my twin and I watched the yg vs jyp ep but we ended up liking the boys more, and since she was already kind of into SKZ she showed me the sad clips of him and Felix. I am such a sucker for crying that I decided to check them out more and realized I loved their music. In like a span of a week I went from vaguely knowing about them, to having heard their entire discography, memorized a ton of group facts and had bought their mixtape album 😅 I cant believe it happened again with yg vs jyp, where I initially watch it for the yg groups but end up stanning the jyp ones instead lol

Also Les, I like your hyujin sig and pfp combo <3

Ahh so you stan them this year! Glad to know more stays joining the fandom. Was it Miroh your first comeback?

Top Bottom