⚡🎵 STEP OUT! The Official Stray Kids Thread | #S-CLASS🎵⚡

daicakes

big lesbian Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭12,275
how are we feeling about skz not winning on any music shows yet? :( i'm off finals now so i can vote and be active, i really wish they could get a first win

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭139,820

Ahh so you stan them this year! Glad to know more stays joining the fandom. Was it Miroh your first comeback?
Yes! Lol I became a stay just in time to preorder the limited edition miroh album. Im glad I found them out this year tho bc Im a 95 liner so they aready where really young to me, and watching their survival show they looked like fetuses lol.

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭139,820
how are we feeling about skz not winning on any music shows yet? :( i'm off finals now so i can vote and be active, i really wish they could get a first win
They didnt get any wins with side effects but they did get their first win with Miroh on Mcountdown! It sucks they didnt get any this time around but they were nominated a lot more so it still was a good promo imo hopefully it will just motivate us to work harder for their next comeback! :glitchcrab:

Edit: opps sorry for dp

misaka

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭580

There's nothing we can do about that if JYPE always make them comeback on the same day as those popular groups. Winning on Music Shows esp for a newly group like Stray Kids need a perfect timing. Like if only they comeback earlier in June they could've get their 2nd win already since there's no big competition or if only they also promote on The Show (which is the easiest to snatch a win) but JYPE no longer send their groups there. Music Show wins is all about luck and timing what is important is the year end award and the boys bagged most of the ROTY last year. We can compete with bigger groups maybe next year but for now the fandom needs to grow first.

misaka

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭580
Yes! Lol I became a stay just in time to preorder the limited edition miroh album. Im glad I found them out this year tho bc Im a 95 liner so they aready where really young to me, and watching their survival show they looked like fetuses lol.

Stray Kids have lots of hyung and noona fans and they are better to talk and shares opinion with bec they're matured, optimistic and not into drama like most of younger fans are nowadays.

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭139,820
Stray Kids have lots of hyung and noona fans and they are better to talk and shares opinion with bec they're matured, optimistic and not into drama like most of younger fans are nowadays.
:bakacat: , yes we are amazing I know :fab:

So now that my story is shared, how and when did everyone else get into Stray Kids?

Chuuya

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭37,765
I know, nearly everyone I have talked to who watched it back then didnt think it was going to permanent but it was obv that the boys werent as certain of it. Lol it may sound weird but it actaully helped me get into SKZ at the beginning of this year when I was trying to see which new bg I would add to my roster. I was actually trying to stan a yg group ( I only stan lee hi and akmu) for the first time so I was looking into yg treasure box, despite my misgivings on the creep factor I had on calling these 16 yr olds treasures :eek:hnah: , and so my twin and I watched the yg vs jyp ep but we ended up liking the boys more, and since she was already kind of into SKZ she showed me the sad clips of him and Felix. I am such a sucker for crying that I decided to check them out more and realized I loved their music. In like a span of a week I went from vaguely knowing about them, to having heard their entire discography, memorized a ton of group facts and had bought their mixtape album 😅 I cant believe it happened again with yg vs jyp, where I initially watch it for the yg groups but end up stanning the jyp ones instead lol
I watched it when it was airing out of boredom and because I was a bit curious about JYP NBG 😂 I remember people commenting the first episode with stuff like "JYP is going to eliminate people for drama but he'll bring them back at the end and everyone will debut"
And I think that at first it wasn't meant to be a survival show (?). I'm not sure.

But I do feel like Minho lost some "valuable experiences" because of his early elimination on episode 4. He couldn't participate in the other missions (like the YG vs JYP battle) :/

I was actually trying to stan a yg group ( I only stan lee hi and akmu) for the first time
I like AKMU, I have their first album <3
I watched Dungeon Box as well! Basically, it was just YG cherrypicking his trainees :doge:
I feel like it's impossible for me to stan YG groups. I was so hyped when iKON and BP debuted but then they disappeared and I just lost interest lol

Also Les, I like your hyujin sig and pfp combo <3
Thank you <3
c4f6d1780b232e544756ff2067c300939efc1d0er1-540-356_hq.gif

-
You're one year older than me! I'm a '96 liner😂
I have to admit that I feel a bit old, especially when I talk to fans who are 14yo and have just started high school lol
As for me, I've been a casual listener for so long and I officially began to stan them with Miroh :shablob:

I think it was last summer (after I finished writing my thesis I guess 😂) that I started being more curious about them!

Miroh was the turning point tho <3

I have to say that I don't really check out rookies anymore, SKZ was a special a case.

Chuuya

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭37,765

Their vlive was funny 😂 Hyunjin appeared of nowhere to steal food lmao
I hope they enjoyed their meal ^^

SJK

Stan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭11,410
So now that my story is shared, how and when did everyone else get into Stray Kids?

My SKZ story begins in early 2014, way before they were even a whisper in the wind. :LOL: That's when I saw this 2012 trainee poster for the first time, back when Chan still went by Chris. There wasn't much info on him back then, he was just one of the known younger trainees in JYPE.

%25EC%25A7%2580%25ED%259A%25A8%2B%25EB%25AA%25A8%25EB%25AA%25A8%2B%25EC%25A0%2595%25EC%2597%25B0%2B%25EB%2582%2598%25EC%2597%25B0%2B%25EC%2597%25B0%25EC%258A%25B5%25EC%2583%259D%2B%25EB%25B8%258C%25EB%25A1%259C%25EB%25A7%2588%25EC%259D%25B4%25EB%2593%259C.jpg

Over the next few years, I casually kept up with JYPE trainees because I was waiting for the eventual band and NGG to debut, DAY6 and TWICE respectively, as we now know. Year after year, I kept seeing Chris pop up on those trainee posters, and even just that little bit of familiarity with him eventually led me to anticipate his debut. He really became a "legendary trainee" for those of us following JYPE groups. When SKZ finally debuted, I even made an evolution graphic to show how much we watched him grow up.

D2pXmHk.jpg

So yeah, I guess I was destined. Waited four years for this kid to debut, and he and his group didn't disappoint. ❤

shindubu

Lurker Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭500
I was curious when the news came out about JYP planning on debuting a new boy group and since I like JYP groups especially Twice, I started checking the trainees out and the possible members. Long story short, I followed the survival show and got emotionally attached to the members.

It’s me and my sis at first, but she lost interest after they debuted. She was busy in school and found another hobby. But ever since I brought her along to the Unveil Tour, she started fangirling over SKZ again. She finished watching most of SKZ shows (shows that I haven’t watched yet) and sometimes the one telling me latest news about them xD

WonderfulOnce

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,222,075
I had gotten interested in JYP's New BG on OneHallyu's thread in early 2017(?). At the time, a bunch of rumor trainees were going around, not much of a solid lineup yet. One shoe-in trainee rumor was the long time trainee, Bang Chan "Chris." Somehow in this, fans found out about 3RACHA and listened to all the 3RACHA's mixtapes. I also read about fanaccounts of Woojin, Lee Know, and Felix about how they were often seen at the JYPE old headquarters. Woojin's platinum blonde hair made it easy to identify him in pics lol. Then there was the rumor of "SIXTEEN" later in 2017, turns out to be Stray Kids' survival show. And ever since, I've been following SKZ. But I guess what really sold me was their songs during the show (now known as their "Mixtape" album). I was really impressed by their diverse talents especially 3racha who shocked and impressed me the most.

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭139,820
I watched it when it was airing out of boredom and because I was a bit curious about JYP NBG 😂 I remember people commenting the first episode with stuff like "JYP is going to eliminate people for drama but he'll bring them back at the end and everyone will debut"
And I think that at first it wasn't meant to be a survival show (?). I'm not sure.

But I do feel like Minho lost some "valuable experiences" because of his early elimination on episode 4. He couldn't participate in the other missions (like the YG vs JYP battle) :/

I like AKMU, I have their first album <3
I watched Dungeon Box as well! Basically, it was just YG cherrypicking his trainees :doge:
I feel like it's impossible for me to stan YG groups. I was so hyped when iKON and BP debuted but then they disappeared and I just lost interest lol

Thank you <3
c4f6d1780b232e544756ff2067c300939efc1d0er1-540-356_hq.gif

-
You're one year older than me! I'm a '96 liner😂
I have to admit that I feel a bit old, especially when I talk to fans who are 14yo and have just started high school lol
As for me, I've been a casual listener for so long and I officially began to stan them with Miroh :shablob:

I think it was last summer (after I finished writing my thesis I guess 😂) that I started being more curious about them!

Miroh was the turning point tho <3

I have to say that I don't really check out rookies anymore, SKZ was a special a case.
I agree with you on the Minho part, he didnt really spend a lot of time with them bc of it and his trainee time, it used to make me sad when I watched the older talk vids and he couldnt join in on the remembrances. Yg loves doing this starvation tactic of fans for his groups and I just can not get into it :eek:hnah: I like my kpop active with fancontent lol Starting next year I will probably stop getting into new rookie groups, they are just too young to me honestly, I was suprised to see that Oneus has a 95liner in their group but everyone from now on will probably be 99 or younger.

Last edited:

SJK

Stan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭11,410
Not quite up to my usual appreciation thread steam, but here's a tiny attempt.

Also I keep forgetting that tags actually work on this forum.

Chuuya

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭37,765
I agree with you on the Minho part, he didnt really spend a lot of time with them bc of it and his trainee time, it used to make me sad when I watched the older talk vids and he couldnt join in on the remembrances. Yg loves doing this statvation tactic of fans for his groups and I just can not get into it :eek:hnah: I like my kpop active with fancontent lol Starting next year I will probably stop getting into new rookie groups, they are just too young to me honestly, I was suprised to see that Oneus has a 95liner in their group but everyone from now on will probably be 99 or younger.

The only right thing YG did was complimenting Jisung during the battle 😂
Even a snake like YG couldn't help but acknowledge his talent :sejeongcry:
I almost thought he wanted to steal Jisung and lock him in YG's basement.

SKZ release a lot of contents. I can't keep up xD I'm really grateful tho <3

Top Bottom