⚡🎵 STEP OUT! The Official Stray Kids Thread | #S-CLASS🎵⚡

shindubu

Lurker Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭500
FYI. Final round will close in 5 hours. If you haven't voted yet please visit the thread now. :)

Chuuya

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭37,765
I gotta say, TMT has grown on mr a lot since yellow wood came out and it really only solidifies that this is Seungmins era.

The MV is so refreshing! Look at the colours :love: And I'm in love with the lyrics! <3

Speaking of Seungmin...I keep getting his random page in my SKZ albums lol

I got his random page in both ver. of my I am WHO albums (lmao still can't believe it...), in one ver. of Clé 1: Miroh , in Clé 2: Yellow Wood ( Yellow Wood ver.) and in I am YOU (I am ver.).
I also have his limited card for Miroh limited ver. 😂

I have the Seungmin's curse ahahaha

I'm still waiting for my the other two ver. of Yellow Wood. I wonder if I'll get Seungmin again 😂

misaka

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭580
“I’m not perfect. I always try to be perfect, always tryna be best, tryna satisfy everyone. I just want the best but sometimes it doesn’t work out the way I want because everyone is different. Everyone has own opinions people can take things in different ways...” -Bang Chan

> He doesn't need to apologize for not being perfect nor try to please everyone because whatever you do still people expectation will only get higher to the point that even little mistake can lead to a big upset. To Bang Chan: Just do what you want and be yourself coz only those people who can accept your imperfection are the ones who really care. (I know you won't see this but still.... I'm just emo)

Chuuya

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭37,765
Stray kids fanboys are the cutest. Have you seen this channel already?

This guy channel is all about Stray kids and look at his room lol. He beats mine.

lol His room looks like a SKZ temple 😂
“I’m not perfect. I always try to be perfect, always tryna be best, tryna satisfy everyone. I just want the best but sometimes it doesn’t work out the way I want because everyone is different. Everyone has own opinions people can take things in different ways...” -Bang Chan

> He doesn't need to apologize for not being perfect nor try to please everyone because whatever you do still people expectation will only get higher to the point that even little mistake can lead to a big upset. To Bang Chan: Just do what you want and be yourself coz only those people who can accept your imperfection are the ones who really care. (I know you won't see this but still.... I'm just emo)

Is it about the Fancy stage?
I LOVED it and I don't get why some people say it was cringy or that they butchered the song and blah blah blah
They did really well and Chan's little mistake wasn't a big deal.
I'd love to hear a full and studio ver.!😍

WonderfulOnce

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,222,075

D-hsw2vWsAAEj0z.jpg
D-hsw3rXUAMMUln.jpg

shindubu

Lurker Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭500
Stray Kids will be attending the KPOP Night Festival in Jeddah City, Saudi Arabia on July 13

Top Bottom