⛞ The League of Legends Thread - Season 12 - Welcome Renata Glasc to the roster!

fromisJelly

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl Blog Lead VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,390,250
Congrats to Griffin for their 1st international win in their very 1st international match. Griffin defeat JDG.

What a match. Chovy on talonnn.

Viper such a monster in this match. His pokes, his ultis that keep hitting Imp. Imp totally got bullied this match.

Day 1:

LCK 4-0
LPL 2-2
LMS/VCS 0-4

Cha0sTasTiiC

Professional Sweat-Wiper for BTS Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,025
Congrats to Griffin for their 1st international win in their very 1st international match. Griffin defeat JDG.

What a match. Chovy on talonnn.

Viper such a monster in this match. His pokes, his ultis that keep hitting Imp. Imp totally got bullied this match.

Day 1:

LCK 4-0
LPL 2-2
LMS/VCS 0-4
insert papasmithy shouting "VIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAA"

fromisJelly

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,390,250
insert papasmithy shouting "VIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAA"

I am actually surprised that LCK didn't drop a single match today. I heard so much hype about Funplus especially.

Tomorrow will be tougher for LCK though since IG will be taking on SKT
i see ma gurrl Jeesun, i like :ppav: :ppav:

She is so damm pretty. Cho Eunjung and her are bae

Cha0sTasTiiC

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,025
I am actually surprised that LCK didn't drop a single match today. I heard so much hype about Funplus especially.

Tomorrow will be tougher for LCK though since IG will be taking on SKT

She is so damm pretty. Cho Eunjung and her are bae
agreed but ig havent been too hot for the summer split right? i dont really watch lpl so i only hear the whispers (and the reddit comments lol)

Cha0sTasTiiC

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,025
Viper in a nutshell
fd19b5010f.png

fromisJelly

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,390,250
agreed but ig havent been too hot for the summer split right? i dont really watch lpl so i only hear the whispers (and the reddit comments lol)

I don't watch LPL too. I only watched LPL Spring Finals. Lol. All I heard is that Rookie isn't here for rift rivals

anh

🍑 Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,927,260
i feel like evos would've been able to put up more of a fight if they played with their actual support instead of having noway filling in, but then again i have no expectations whatsoever for lms/vcs this tournament

fromisJelly

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,390,250
i feel like evos would've been able to put up more of a fight if they played with their actual support instead of having noway filling in, but then again i have no expectations whatsoever for lms/vcs this tournament

And isn't Noway like one of the best ADC in VCS? Well it doesn't matter how well they do in Day 2, they will still be heading to the Semi-Final against the 2nd best placed region.

LMS-VCS should not try so hard today and pull out some secret tactics they have in the semi finals instead. But yeah, my expectation for them is low

anh

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,927,260
And isn't Noway like one of the best ADC in VCS? Well it doesn't matter how well they do in Day 2, they will still be heading to the Semi-Final against the 2nd best placed region.

LMS-VCS should not try so hard today and pull out some secret tactics they have in the semi finals instead. But yeah, my expectation for them is low

he is. i really like him, but evos is having him split time with divkid (which i honestly don't think is necessary). you're right that lms/vcs are still heading into the semi-final anyways, but i'd be surprised if it's not a 3-0 for whoever they are playing against.

fromisJelly

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,390,250
he is. i really like him, but evos is having him split time with divkid (which i honestly don't think is necessary). you're right that lms/vcs are still heading into the semi-final anyways, but i'd be surprised if it's not a 3-0 for whoever they are playing against.

I do want to see how Evos do with Noway as their starting ADC . True. There is a noticeable gap between LMS-VCS against LCK & LPL.

anh

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,927,260
I do want to see how Evos do with Noway as their starting ADC . True. There is a noticeable gap between LMS-VCS against LCK & LPL.

normally flash wolves would be the stable point that could take 1 or 2 games, but it really doesn't help that they're coming off of a 1-5 record in their own region so that hope is out of the window lol. and i really don't wanna rest my hope on dashing buffalo

fromisJelly

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,390,250
normally flash wolves would be the stable point that could take 1 or 2 games, but it really doesn't help that they're coming off of a 1-5 record in their own region so that hope is out of the window lol. and i really don't wanna rest my hope on dashing buffalo

Flash Wolves after losing Maple, Karsa and Swordart have never been truly the same again. I dunno but also it seem that the past 2 seasons, LMS look weaker.

fromisJelly

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,390,250
Rift Rivals Day 2

KZ defeat MAD
Thoughts: KZ totally dominate laning phrases. There was still some errors from KZ such as Deft being too aggressive once. Feel like MAD's midlaner is their only bright spot. He didn't lost his land that badly and his flash engage help to win one of the teamfight. His 2nd flash engage is good except his team was too far behind at that point.

IG defeat FW
Thoughts: The most bloody game of Rift Rivals so far. FW got off to a good early start but Rookie's great roam helped IG to turn the tide. Personally I feel that Betty should have go hurricane and bloodthirster for this match instead of PD & GA. It doesn't matter if you have GA if you are gonna revive with no one protecting you with your single damage build. Hurricane and bloodthirster help you to damage and substain more. Still credit to Duke's Renekton for being such a good frontline. Still, FW put up a much stronger fight than I thought.

Last edited:

fromisJelly

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,390,250
DWG defeat TES
Thought: Pre-match, I do think that was a chance of DWG losing this match coz I really feel that this LPL team is good. The confidence level of Nuguri to pick Vlad which he is well known for against a Jayce. Nuguri got builied hard in lane but he show why his Vlad is to fear when as 0-4 Vlad, he engaged and got 3 triple kills. I like Nuclear building a early excutioner calling to reduce Sona's healing too.

With this victory, LCK secured 1st place.

Griffin defeat Dashing Bufflao
Thought: Entertaining game. Dashing Bufflao jungler was pretty much everywhere in the early game but Chovy able to dominate mid and the rest of their lanes holding their own, Griffin control the mid game and roll on to victory.

Last edited:
Top Bottom