⛞ The League of Legends Thread - Season 12 - Welcome Renata Glasc to the roster!

fromisJelly

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl Blog Lead VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,390,250
FPX take down MAD:

Thought: Rip LMS-VCS although I do think that they have a better showing today. All the best to them tomorrow. Do a upset tomorrow.

SKT vs IG coming up boys and girls, buckle up! :glitchcrab:

Fkkkk. I am so nervous

fromisJelly

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,390,250
Ah well. SKT did went longer against IG when I expected. Faker tried so hard to carry. If only we got the 2nd elder dragon. I am actually curious at team not banning Jackylove Kai Sa.

Also Rookie is my MVP of the match. His return to IG boosted them so much

anh

🍑 Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,927,260
well then u gotta ban zed, ryze and syndra vs faker lol

hmm that's true, it just comes down to which champion you'd consider more important to ban out.

jkl is often ig's late game insurance though, so if you give him resources and one of his champs he has the ability to run over the game (not saying that faker can't be trusted to carry late game but it seems like skt rely more on teddy so far)

Cha0sTasTiiC

Professional Sweat-Wiper for BTS Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,025
hmm that's true, it just comes down to which champion you'd consider more important to ban out.

jkl is often ig's late game insurance though, so if you give him resources and one of his champs he has the ability to run over the game (not saying that faker can't be trusted to carry late game but it seems like skt rely more on teddy so far)
agreed eventhough by tradition teddy was jin airs only win condition lol i still remember these ridicolous 90+ minute games in lck with teddy hitting like 1200 cs or smth it was just dumb haha

fromisJelly

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,390,250
One of the issue I have with SKT in Pick n Ban is apart from not banning Jackylove's Kai Sa is putting Clid on Lee Sin.

Clid's Lee Sin is the best in the world but I do think that there is better jungle pick. For eg: Gragas or even Elise. With Elise, won't it give Sylas a useless ulti to steal?

Also with Elise, you can use it to gank easily with her Coccoon. Use it to gank top more easily with Camilis E stun if Khan easily or gank btm with Mata's Naut hooks.

With Elise, you can also 100-0 someone if she is fat enough and got the chance to and that will be useful in late game if they manage to catch someone.

Of course, this is just my thought as a low-elo player

fromisJelly

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,390,250
it says unavailable, what is it :C
lol now i see the thumbnail its the teddy imp talk

Here:

Mata's past and former ADCs. XD

I still view Imp & Mata to be the best Btm lane duo ever. Now I feel like rewatching SSW World championship run. Loool.

anh

🍑 Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,927,260
i hope lpl and lck will provide an entertaining bo5 tomorrow. won't be fun if it's another blowout like today

fromisJelly

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,390,250
Apparently KZ vs IG will be the 1st match today.

Kinda interested to see how Naehyun will do against Rookie

fromisJelly

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,390,250
YES! LCK TAKE GAME 1!

What a game! I love Kz playing so aggressive. I was actually quite nervous when KZ picked Karthus jungle but Cuzz did such a good job. The confidence of him to pick up a early mejais too.

Deft's Ezreal pokes are insane too.

I wonder who will LPL send out next.

Maybe FPX?

fromisJelly

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,390,250
Let me hear you shout "Faker Faker Playmaker".

That last ulti by Faker's Neeko is so beautiful.

LCK lead 2-0!

fromisJelly

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,390,250
Sigh. LPL bounce back with a victory against Griffin.

I wish that Viper played a traditional ADC. Really good gameplan and draft by FPX thou.

Now LCK have to count on DWG to not go into a Game 5.

fromisJelly

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,390,250
And LCK won Rift Rivals with DWG taking down JDG.

JDG btm lane got off to such an early good start with Nuclear dying twice so quickly. But Canyon's Karthus keep them in the game before eventually BeryL's Alistar turn the tide of the game.

Nuguri's Camille was also split pushing well.

It will be hard to pick a MVP but BeryL for me. His Alistar engages was on point throughout the match except for ond during laning phrase which Nuclear ended up dying. Such clean plays that former SKT Support's wolf will be proud of.

All 3 LCK teams that played aggressively today won. Meanwhile Griffin who sorta went for a scaling comp lose. I really hope to see LCK continue playing so aggressive when they return to LCK.

I will love a clean 3-0 wins from LCK but Griffin losing result in us seeing such great plays from Beryl

Oh and I am so glad that Clid picked Elise today which I suggested two days ago.

Congrats LCK! I am so proud!

Cha0sTasTiiC

Professional Sweat-Wiper for BTS Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,025
And LCK won Rift Rivals with DWG taking down JDG.

JDG btm lane got off to such an early good start with Nuclear dying twice so quickly. But Canyon's Karthus keep them in the game before eventually BeryL's Alistar turn the tide of the game.

Nuguri's Camille was also split pushing well.

It will be hard to pick a MVP but BeryL for me. His Alistar engages was on point throughout the match except for ond during laning phrase which Nuclear ended up dying. Such clean plays that former SKT Support's wolf will be proud of.

All 3 LCK teams that played aggressively today won. Meanwhile Griffin who sorta went for a scaling comp lose. I really hope to see LCK continue playing so aggressive when they return to LCK.

I will love a clean 3-0 wins from LCK but Griffin losing result in us seeing such great plays from Beryl

Oh and I am so glad that Clid picked Elise today which I suggested two days ago.

Congrats LCK! I am so proud!
u had the insance clid elise call lol

overall great rift rivals, I hope lck can maintain that level till worlds which then should be very competitive and entertaining

fromisJelly

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,390,250
u had the insance clid elise call lol

overall great rift rivals, I hope lck can maintain that level till worlds which then should be very competitive and entertaining

Clid is someone I really trust on Elise. He is the world best Lee Sin player but unless Lee Sin is in a meta that he can carry by himself, I don't really want to see him on it.

This rift rival finals have been entertaining for sure. I was so excited when KZ take down the fancied IG. And even more when BeryL started the comeback from DWG just as we look to head toward a Game 5

Top Bottom