⛞ The League of Legends Thread - Season 12 - Welcome Renata Glasc to the roster!

anh

🍑 Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,927,260
man i would love to see doinb at worlds for once but i can only pray his team doesn't falter (again) in playoffs

fromisJelly

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl Blog Lead VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,400,300
Anyway I want to talk about KZ and DWG. Beford the spring season start, I was hyping up KZ and DWG and I am really glad that they prove themselves.

Peoples were talking about how KZ will suck with their star players gone. But they forget that Cuzz is still on the team. Cuzz actually won a LCK title before Peanut joined and displaced him from the starting line-up. In fact, I wanted SKT to sign Cuzz for a long time. Peoples were also bashing how Pawn is not worthy but I trusted in him. He may have a poor start to the Spring season but he step up afterward and is arguably one of the best midlaner in LCK. Naehyun did a great job in stepping in Pawn's shoes. He still lack experience but right now, I feel that he is one of the best midlaner in LCK. Especially his Azir.

DWG. A talented team. While Nuclear is arguably the weakest among the the 4 kr ADCs in Rift Rivals, I can never remember how good he is at the now defunct Sbenu SonicBoom. He have some really good games especially on Kog Maw. I believe he even got a pentakill on it.

Nuguri. Peoples call Kinn the national toplaner but imo Nuguri is the best toplaner in LCK now.

I am really excited to see how this 2 teams will do in LCK after such a great Rift Rivals.

fromisJelly

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,400,300
KZ defeat KT 2-1
SKT defeat HLE 2-0

Very clean performance from SKT. Effort started today + Zefa back as the pick & ban coach

fromisJelly

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,400,300
Okay. I been critical of SKT Effort last year. But this year when he make his start for SKT 2 week ago in the Summer season, he look good.

Especially yesterday, his performance on Tahm Kench is a beauty to watch. Clutch saves a few time. He have truly blossomed and is finally showing up.

fromisJelly

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,400,300
Things to take note of in today series:

Gen G picked Volibear support in Game 1 of their series against Griffin
Pray bring out Jinx in Game 2 of their seriess against SKT

Clid's Lee Sin look to be back on form.

Clid's Jarvan is really so clean

anh

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,927,260
Qiyana seem in NA LCS:

What do you think of her as a champion in pro play?

she seems ok. ppl seem to be calling her OP especially after splyce beat fnatic with her, but I'm sure she has a counter

clutch gaming is also a mediocre NA team, so I'll reserve my expectations

fromisJelly

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,400,300
she seems ok. ppl seem to be calling her OP especially after splyce beat fnatic with her, but I'm sure she has a counter

clutch gaming is also a mediocre NA team, so I'll reserve my expectations

I will say that her early laning phrsse is really weak. She is more of a late game champion. Need to see more teams playing her first.

Today LCK Result:

Afreeca defeat Griffin 2-1
Gen G defeat HLE 2-0

Griffin in a slump?

anh

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,927,260

sad to say but the double jungle lineup would never work in a bo1 system anyways. tsm's looked a lot better with akaadian so i'm glad they're willing to start him full time (again)

Top Bottom