⭐88⭐- Come be free. 88, it goes beyond infinity.//GIVEAWAY and PRIZES for lucky winners

Bobo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,100

it counts. You win the tiebreaker.

That means....

3rd place is...
@OutroTearTheFirst with 19 points! congratulations! you win 2 albums from the shop! Tell me what you would like!

2nd place is...
@iususchrist with 22 points! congratulations! you win a plushie of your choice. Tell me what you would like!

1st place is...
@BlueNose with 23 points! congratulations! You win 7500 coins!

Also

because sooz got 18 points and got 4th. she gets my heart and 500 coins!

here is the link to the spreadsheet.

Thank you everyone for playing! It means a lot! and i hope you enjoyed the game!

@Baymax @miatheikonic @joo you guys are awesome! And i couldn't have possibly been happier in another team! You slay! Thanks for putting up with hopefully your favourite doki. I love you all!
Can i get yoshi please? :wow:

miatheikonic

✶ Zactheik💍nic ✶ VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭200
this round is for mia personally
4w02lkm.png

no bap? anywhere? at all? sis i am disappoint :Headingout:
waerxcfvgb you choose scene where me and my ult both die :noooo:

I am so happy someone knows who my faves are! :heartublob:

I actually submitted B.A.P, but it was cut out, we went for less rounds than originally planned

Screenshot_2019-09-28_at_13.09.35.png

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but then again, I always spook myself out over the tiniest things :sweat:
awww i am glad. It is tough in the beginning but it always gets better as you go on . and tiny mistakes are part of the experience. like me and my time issues. :TzuyuKek:

I was so damn nervous, but having you and Baybay meant world to me, thank you both :heartublob:
awwwwwwww. no problem mia. you darling. It is scary to host the first game but i hope you liked it. Did you?
I love you too :ShockedPar::heartublob:
awwwwww. You are so cute. I want to adopt you. @Galaxy can she be our 17th baby?

also what was the favourite moment of all you guys in this game?

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭97,333

it counts. You win the tiebreaker.

That means....

3rd place is...
@OutroTearTheFirst with 19 points! congratulations! you win 2 albums from the shop! Tell me what you would like!

2nd place is...
@iususchrist with 22 points! congratulations! you win a plushie of your choice. Tell me what you would like!

1st place is...
@BlueNose with 23 points! congratulations! You win 7500 coins!

Also

because sooz got 18 points and got 4th. she gets my heart and 500 coins!

here is the link to the spreadsheet.

Thank you everyone for playing! It means a lot! and i hope you enjoyed the game!

@Baymax @miatheikonic @joo you guys are awesome! And i couldn't have possibly been happier in another team! You slay! Thanks for putting up with hopefully your favourite doki. I love you all!
aww Aki :heartublob:

thanks for hosting guys, this was really fun

miatheikonic

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭200
awww i am glad. It is tough in the beginning but it always gets better as you go on . and tiny mistakes are part of the experience. like me and my time issues. :TzuyuKek:

awwwwwwww. no problem mia. you darling. It is scary to host the first game but i hope you liked it. Did you?

awwwwww. You are so cute. I want to adopt you. @Galaxy can she be our 17th baby?
I loved it! Now i feel like I can do anything! might as well get my job done now :sejeongcry:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,550

I never knew a timezone like yours existed until recently :jinjudge:
Maybe one day when I'm super rich here, I'll host some little games.

My favourite moment was just talking to you guys and bouncing ideas from each other, even if a lot of them didn't happen, it was nice :heartublob:

emma

nct ∞ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,257,658
waerxcfvgb you choose scene where me and my ult both die :noooo:

I am so happy someone knows who my faves are! :heartublob:

I actually submitted B.A.P, but it was cut out, we went for less rounds than originally planned

Screenshot_2019-09-28_at_13.09.35.png
lmao i'm just messing with you, it was lotsa fun!

You still did great though! this game was pretty tough. So i am sure you will slay in others! :heartublob:

sure!
you say that as i'm about to play the mafia tomorrow :sweat:

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
I never knew a timezone like yours existed until recently :jinjudge:
Maybe one day when I'm super rich here, I'll host some little games.

My favourite moment was just talking to you guys and bouncing ideas from each other, even if a lot of them didn't happen, it was nice :heartublob:
You can always ask donations and host. Or ask for events sponsorship. :yagotit: I cant wait to play in baymax games. And yep. Spending time with time guys was the best part of this game. All of you are an awesome bunch. And we got together late but the moments we spent together were awesome.

lmao i'm just messing with you, it was lotsa fun!

you say that as i'm about to play the mafia tomorrow :sweat:

I am playing that one. So you don't have to worry at all. I will always flop more. :yagotit:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,550
You can always ask donations and host. Or ask for events sponsorship. :yagotit: I cant wait to play in baymax games. And yep. Spending time with time guys was the best part of this game. All of you are an awesome bunch. And we got together late but the moments we spent together were awesome.

You're gonna be waiting for a long time for that to happen :jinjudge:
:peepopbirthday: I mainly like these types of events/group games bc I get to meet new people or just generally get to know people more.

miatheikonic

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭200

I am playing that one. So you don't have to worry at all. I will always flop more. :yagotit:
Aki always saying she will flop more but that never happens :lurk1:

Top Bottom