⭐88⭐- Come be free. 88, it goes beyond infinity.//GIVEAWAY and PRIZES for lucky winners

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
if you're not too worn out with the games feel free to play in our thread, you can win a free gfx op by the lovely jin!

I would play but unfortunately it is like 5.50am here and I need to sleep. :somicry: I hope you get a lot of players and the game is successful! :heartpar:

joo

ϟThe Chosen Oneϟ
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,975
if you're not too worn out with the games feel free to play in our thread, you can win a free gfx op by the lovely jin!

It’s 3am rn I’m sleeping as well :weep:

goodluck:heartpar:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭15,250
It is a shame! people miss out on one of most amazing users :sejeongcry: I am lucky to get to know you :heartublob:
adsjfkhasf :fakenews:
and you too!

Same. I legit dont venture out of the game section much. And sometimes post once or twice elsewhere. I am so glad we met on the jeonghan thread on oh. Cause you are such a sweetheart and an amazing friend.
I remember when I never used to even play games. Most of the time I just like to mind my own business but times have changed :sejeongcry:
Oof, me too! Individual threads are always so dead so I wasn't expecting to meet anyone but I met the best from OH :heartublob:

Minaaa I'm sorry that I haven't been around with the Frosties.
I would've loved to play some games but it's been such a hectic weekend, all your games seemed so fun! :sadpepe:

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
WHAT ?! Nuuuu you didn’t have to send me both :whaaat::sweat: Thank youuuuiuu

No prob! Both plushies are so cute and so are you so I couldn't resist. :yagotit:

adsjfkhasf :fakenews:
and you too!

I remember when I never used to even play games. Most of the time I just like to mind my own business but times have changed :sejeongcry:
Oof, me too! Individual threads are always so dead so I wasn't expecting to meet anyone but I met the best from OH :heartublob:

Minaaa I'm sorry that I haven't been around with the Frosties.
I would've loved to play some games but it's been such a hectic weekend, all your games seemed so fun! :sadpepe:
Awww. You sweetheart. Ikr. Times sure have changed. And I couldn't be more glad that it has. Cause now more people get to see how awesome you are.

P.s. you do so great in games that you don't seem new to it. It is like as if you have played for years. I am proud of my bay!

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭15,250
Awww. You sweetheart. Ikr. Times sure have changed. And I couldn't be more glad that it has. Cause now more people get to see how awesome you are.

P.s. you do so great in games that you don't seem new to it. It is like as if you have played for years. I am proud of my bay!

It's time for you to head to bed :taegun:
I realise that I pick things up quite fast when it comes to games. All I need to do is learn how to to read properly. :bakacat:

Top Bottom