⭐88⭐- Come be free. 88, it goes beyond infinity.//GIVEAWAY and PRIZES for lucky winners

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
You're gonna be waiting for a long time for that to happen :jinjudge:
:peepopbirthday: I mainly like these types of events/group games bc I get to meet new people or just generally get to know people more.
I... one day I will play a baymax game. One day. And yep. I like these types of games for that reason too. I only got to know some people well thanks to games like this. Cause I rarely ever post in other threads. I am a pro lurker. :lurk1:

Aki always saying she will flop more but that never happens :lurk1:
Did you see how I flopped the last mafia. I was horrid in that one. RIP me. :somicry:

OutroTearTheFirst

Oh, I'm sorry, but nobody does evil the way I do! Fourth Place HoE
Reaction score
On a picnic with gasppepe eating nugget peepo
Plus Coins
⨭368,600
Pronouns
She/Her

it counts. You win the tiebreaker.

That means....

3rd place is...
@OutroTearTheFirst with 19 points! congratulations! you win 2 albums from the shop! Tell me what you would like!

2nd place is...
@iususchrist with 22 points! congratulations! you win a plushie of your choice. Tell me what you would like!

1st place is...
@BlueNose with 23 points! congratulations! You win 7500 coins!

Also

because sooz got 18 points and got 4th. she gets my heart and 500 coins!

here is the link to the spreadsheet.

Thank you everyone for playing! It means a lot! and i hope you enjoyed the game!

@Baymax @miatheikonic @joo you guys are awesome! And i couldn't have possibly been happier in another team! You slay! Thanks for putting up with hopefully your favourite doki. I love you all!
Can I get the 2,000 coins? I don’t know which albums I want yet
535931334129090560.png

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,650
congrats on 30 pages guys :peepopbirthday:
Thank you sooz! :heartublob:

I... one day I will play a baymax game. One day. And yep. I like these types of games for that reason too. I only got to know some people well thanks to games like this. Cause I rarely ever post in other threads. I am a pro lurker. :lurk1:
:lurk1: I'm such a flop and don't know how to talk to people that I didn't meet through games.
I literally just live in the SVT, Jeonghan, and Joshua thread here, but there are occasions where I post in other threads.

Stan Loona

We're just here to promote our faves :peepopbirthday:

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
How do I get albums and the other stuff :feelsblankie:
You buy them with coins that you get by playing and winning games and posting everywhere. You can also get donations from other players.

Because I adopted you as my 17th child. You can pick a plushie from the shop and I will gift them to you! Tell me what you would like!

• Love
Reactions: joo

miatheikonic

✶ Zactheik💍nic ✶ VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭200

:lurk1: I'm such a flop and don't know how to talk to people that I didn't meet through games.
I literally just live in the SVT, Jeonghan, and Joshua thread here, but there are occasions where I post in other threads.

It is a shame! people miss out on one of most amazing users :sejeongcry: I am lucky to get to know you :heartublob:

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭41,160
Pronouns
she/her
if you're not too worn out with the games feel free to play in our thread, you can win a free gfx op by the lovely jin!

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164

Same. I legit dont venture out of the game section much. And sometimes post once or twice elsewhere. I am so glad we met on the jeonghan thread on oh. Cause you are such a sweetheart and an amazing friend.

joo

ϟThe Chosen Oneϟ
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,975
You buy them with coins that you get by playing and winning games and posting everywhere. You can also get donations from other players.

Because I adopted you as my 17th child. You can pick a plushie from the shop and I will gift them to you! Tell me what you would like!
:shablob: Can I get a either a Pikachu or toothless plushie ? Thank you so much !!

Top Bottom