she/her

giphy.gif

crazykuroneko

🔟🌹💎🍒🐐
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭49,055
Just found this but idk how reliable it is

they really did that lmao. so how many of us believe members chose it themselves?
i'd rather saw them announce it themselves if they really chose it. bet the reaction would be better imo

Kun was hinting they may do live again tomorrow. Maybe they'll talk about this hmm
Anyway, during the live Kun confirmed they're preparing for a new album

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭23,710
Pronouns
she/her
they really did that lmao. so how many of us believe members chose it themselves?
i'd rather saw them announce it themselves if they really chose it. bet the reaction would be better imo

Kun was hinting they may do live again tomorrow. Maybe they'll talk about this hmm
Anyway, during the live Kun confirmed they're preparing for a new album

They're doing another live? I think they did one today.

Mina

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭23,710
Pronouns
she/her

boomimo

李永钦
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭654,538
To be honest it's sad how things turn out this way and all just because fans fighting each other and of course with the help of sm with their weird ass management of WayV.

*NCT China debuts as WayV and not NCT Vision*
fans: WayV isnt NCT
*WayV debuts with Regular*
fans: WayV is NCT
*WayV will have their own fandom name, hints red as their fandom color*
fans: WayV isnt NCT
and this repeat over and over

I feel sorry for the members that have to witness all this crap and probably feel some pressure

At least we got some GOOD news an upcoming comeback + TEN and Lucas said we dont need to worry about SuperM/WayV promotions and TEN and YangYang new dance cover ! :shablob:
Wonder if some of their b-sides will be produced/written by the members 🤔

Lemon Detox

🥚🐣🐥🐤🦅 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭82,525
OP GFX are finally up :HappyPar: I made them late at night so it's bound to have mistakes, if you find any please let me know~

Echo

𝕎𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕕 Early Supporters
Reaction score
⨭23,441
1. I think Yangyang is also a dancer. If he's not officially holding the position, ignore this
2. You forgot to mention that they're an NCT unit, which I'm assuming you agree with since your location is WinCITY and the NCT Thread is linked in the OP :)
Edit: I love the gfx btw :wow:

Mina

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭23,710
Pronouns
she/her
OP GFX are finally up :HappyPar: I made them late at night so it's bound to have mistakes, if you find any please let me know~

It looks so good, well done! :)

Lemon Detox

🥚🐣🐥🐤🦅 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭82,525
1. I think Yangyang is also a dancer. If he's not officially holding the position, ignore this
2. You forgot to mention that they're an NCT unit, which I'm assuming you agree with since your location is WinCITY and the NCT Thread is linked in the OP :)
Edit: I love the gfx btw :wow:
Thank you! It came out better than what I expected lmao

1. I also consider him a dancer but since we don't have official profiles I tried to make the positions as generic as possible. We have discussed this in the thread before and agreed it would be better to keep it like this for now
2. The text in their about section was taken from their Spotify bio (which is set up by the artist's own management), I only added some of their achievements to it

It looks so good, well done! :)
Thank you so much! :hehe:

Top Bottom