⨭2,221,175
NiziU's Official Autographs
EdQT81nU8AAhJOM

NoMayukaNoLife

Snake who loves a Chameleon
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭11,300
If you guys would have to rank the girls in different categories, how your rankings would be?

I saw too many videos about that but they're highly subjective, and I was thinking about posting mine there if I can lmao. (Idk how that work, tbh it's my first post in a forum in my whole life, so knowing that my post isn't really useful i could understand if it gets deleted, i'm fine with it btw)
Even just to see if there are other people who thinks the ranking is pretty fair or not, I think i'm decently objective with my rankings, and having personal experiences in both singing and rapping i'm pretty sure about these two, dance isn't my cup of tea sadly (i like dance but idk that much about the technicalities of it), so i know very less but i will try to make the most objective ranking possible, taking counts of their performances in the show and their improvements, i'm a human so I could be wrong or I could have missed something, but yeah, I'll try. (Also i'm sorry if my english is a bit off but i'm not an english speaker and I taught it myself.)

VOCAL
1. Miihi (I strongly think she has the better technique vocally, and also I really love how she's able to express well any kind of songs, her vocals I think are a little underappreciated at the moment..)
2. Riku/Nina (I think they are kinda on the same level, both are great but I really feel like their skills and potentials are on pair, I prefer Riku's way of singing but I'm pretty sure that Nina fits better their actual concept, I personally think they can switch in the rankings at the moment, I just don't think Nina is a stronger vocalist than Miihi, Nina is a tryharder and her vocals are maybe more appealing, probably cause of her tone, all of them are really great so it's hard to say, but for me Miihi >>> Riku > Nina, it's perfectly fine if you others think Nina is the best in it, or even just better than Riku, the problem in everyone's rankings is that they always take counts of Nina's improvements but not of Riku's, they always show her Yuki no Hana performance on S1, but they all really improved crazily in the whole seasons, so it's not really fair)
4. Mako - I think there's a little gap between her and the top3, but I think Mako is really a strong Lead Vocalist, probably in another group she could have been a Main lmao.
5. Maya - there's a big gap I think, Mako is way stronger vocally than Maya as of now, but Maya really improved too, I think her tone is lovely and nice to hear, but she needs to pratice more on her range and be more stable/getting off her emotions more, I'm fine with her being a Lead Vocalist, judging on the line distributions she's often paired with Mako or Riku, so it kinda make sense, she's an ok vocalist btw.
6. Mayuka - maybe this is a little subjective, but i'll explain myself, I just think her tone is so natural and unique, and I like how she knew that and use it well, she improved crazily even vocally speaking, and I think she's a little more stable and consistent than the ones below her, just that, it's perfectly fine if someone think otherwise.
7. Rio/Rima - both have great voices and a good tone, I think Rima is a little more stable and has that groove in her voice that I can't really explain, both improved so much vocally but I still think they are not that much confortable singing in the kind of range and way JYPE wants them to, for example, Rima was great in Very x3, but she has to practice more to be more confortable, maybe before she wasn't sure about her capacities, but if she wants she could be really great, as for Rio, I think she needs to support her voice better, and juding for example her Icy performance she needs to fix better her volume sometimes, probably she's already better, but if I would have to make a choice I think Rima is slightly better than her in singing.
9. Ayaka - She improved crazily, I think her tone should be more soft and not that much high for now, if she manages to improve her breath she will be great singing that way, I don't know if it's cause of the studio ver. of the EP that it seems like she improved crazily in a short span of time, but I think she already improved in the end of S2, and it's fine for now, she'll be better with time.

RAP
1. Rima - there's need to explain? Very x3 says it all. She's a fantastic rapper.
2. Mayuka - SHE'S AMAZING, she really slayed her Heartbeat performance, I think she's close to Rima potentially speaking, but she just need more experience and maybe to start writing her own raps too, she's really fast and her tone fits these kind of rap so much.
3. Rio - I think she's a little better than Mako at rapping judging from S1 and S2 performances.
4. Mako - I love her way of rapping more in a vocally way, it really adds flavor.
5. Maya - I'm not actually sure but I think her tone could fit well some rap.
6. Nina
7. Riku - people say she didn't rapped, and that's true, but it's easy to judge her "probable way of rapping" from performances like Boom x3, so I think her tone is slightly better than Miihi's.
8. Miihi - She needs to support better her voice when rapping, she lose breath too easily when she raps
9. Ayaka - could be better

DANCE
1. Mako/Rio (I think it's a taste thing, they are both sooooo good, it's hard to say, but I think probably Mako is slightly better cause of her way of expressing the songs, Rio is probably better in choreographing tho.)
3. Rima (her way of dancing is really amazing to see, she's so powerful)
4. Maya (like Twice's Mina she's underappreciated for her raffinate dancing, I think Maya is really so good but dancing in a strong way isn't her forte, people need to wake up about her abilities)
5. Mayuka/Riku/Miihi (that's hard, if you're a Mayuka stan or if you at least focused on her in S2 or in the dance version of Make You Happy you'll definitely know she's a very good dancer, and also, she's really good with details (ex: Dalla Dalla S1), also, Riku and Miihi are really strong dancers too, Riku can be sexy, powerful, cute, everything she wants, and Miihi never fails to impressionate you with her movements, personally (probably highly subjective, idk) I think Mayuka has better facials than both of them, and as I said she's more detail-oriented. My personally opinion is Mayuka > Riku = Miihi as of now.)
8. Ayaka
9. Nina - both Ayaka and Nina improved crazily, but I still think they're the weakest dancers in a group of amazing dancers, so yeah, it's fine, they are great and so talented too.

VISUAL
I think that Visual Rankings are only subjective lmao, and also, Beauty standards shouldn't matter, i think they are all beautiful and cute, but if i personally would have to say whose visuals are my favourite, I would say without doubt Rio's, she's a princess.
Also, it's just me or her "dimples"(?) when she smile reminds of Ryujin's?
And I literally die for Mayuka's smile and eyes and everything, but that's another story 👀

BIAS
1. Mayuka
2. Rio
3. Mako
4. Riku
5. Rima
6. Maya/Miihi
7. Nina/Ayaka

I want to say, I love them all sooooo much. They are my ultimate group and they were even before the official lineup cames out lmao.
We can say i'm a JYPE stan tbh, I love them like no one could ever understand ;;
Never loved a group this much tbh.

I know it's taking so long omg, I hate me for the way I always write soooo much, buuuut I want to also write down my opinion on their possible positions ^^
Sadly Kprofile isn't affidable and even more sadly apparently the admin of NiziU page in it doesn't care that much too ;;

Based on my opinion and on their skills/or how JYPE tends to work:

Mako: Leader, Main Dancer, Lead Vocalist, Rapper.
Rio: Main Dancer, Lead Rapper (i hope), Vocalist, 2nd Visual.
Maya: Lead Dancer, Lead Vocalist.
Riku: Lead Vocalist, Variety Girl (unofficial position). *
Ayaka: Visual, Vocalist.
Mayuka: Lead Rapper, Vocalist. *
Rima: Main Rapper, Lead Dancer, Vocalist.
Miihi: Main Vocalist, Center. *
Nina: Main Vocalist, Youngest, FOTG (probably).

* I think other than Rima and Maya as lead dancers one between Mayuka, Riku and Miihi should be chosen.
Also I want to say that I'm perfectly fine with the group only having main positions and no lead.
The """problem""" with this group is that they all are soooo amazing in everything, literally, so I think it's hard even for JYPE to make this kind of decisions lmao, so yeah...

I ended lmao, I'm sorry cause it's really so much and not useful ;;

Btw always give so much love to ours NiziU ❤🌈

Last edited:

Tarted

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭15,050
If you guys would have to rank the girls in different categories, how your rankings would be?

I saw too many videos about that but they're highly subjective, and I was thinking about posting mine there if I can lmao. (Idk how that work, tbh it's my first post in a forum in my whole life, so knowing that my post isn't really useful i could understand if it gets deleted, i'm fine with it btw)
Even just to see if there are other people who thinks the ranking is pretty fair or not, I think i'm decently objective with my rankings, and having personal experiences in both singing and rapping i'm pretty sure about these two, dance isn't my cup of tea sadly (i like dance but idk that much about the technicalities of it), so i know very less but i will try to make the most objective ranking possible, taking counts of their performances in the show and their improvements, i'm a human so I could be wrong or I could have missed something, but yeah, I'll try. (Also i'm sorry if my english is a bit off but i'm not an english speaker and I taught it myself.)

VOCAL
1. Miihi (I strongly think she has the better technique vocally, and also I really love how she's able to express well any kind of songs, her vocals I think are a little underappreciated at the moment..)
2. Riku/Nina (I think they are kinda on the same level, both are great but I really feel like their skills and potentials are on pair, I prefer Riku's way of singing but I'm pretty sure that Nina fits better their actual concept, I personally think they can switch in the rankings at the moment, I just don't think Nina is a stronger vocalist than Miihi, Nina is a tryharder and her vocals are maybe more appealing, probably cause of her tone, all of them are really great so it's hard to say, but for me Miihi >>> Riku > Nina, it's perfectly fine if you others think Nina is the best in it, or even just better than Riku, the problem in everyone's rankings is that they always take counts of Nina's improvements but not of Riku's, they always show her Yuki no Hana performance on S1, but they all really improved crazily in the whole seasons, so it's not really fair)
4. Mako - I think there's a little gap between her and the top3, but I think Mako is really a strong Lead Vocalist, probably in another group she could have been a Main lmao.
5. Maya - there's a big gap I think, Mako is way stronger vocally than Maya as of now, but Maya really improved too, I think her tone is lovely and nice to hear, but she needs to pratice more on her range and be more stable/getting off her emotions more, I'm fine with her being a Lead Vocalist, judging on the line distributions she's often paired with Mako or Riku, so it kinda make sense, she's an ok vocalist btw.
6. Mayuka - maybe this is a little subjective, but i'll explain myself, I just think her tone is so natural and unique, and I like how she knew that and use it well, she improved crazily even vocally speaking, and I think she's a little more stable and consistent than the ones below her, just that, it's perfectly fine if someone think otherwise.
7. Rio/Rima - both have great voices and a good tone, I think Rima is a little more stable and has that groove in her voice that I can't really explain, both improved so much vocally but I still think they are not that much confortable singing in the kind of range and way JYPE wants them to, for example, Rima was great in Very x3, but she has to practice more to be more confortable, maybe before she wasn't sure about her capacities, but if she wants she could be really great, as for Rio, I think she needs to support her voice better, and juding for example her Icy performance she needs to fix better her volume sometimes, probably she's already better, but if I would have to make a choice I think Rima is slightly better than her in singing.
9. Ayaka - She improved crazily, I think her tone should be more soft and not that much high for now, if she manages to improve her breath she will be great singing that way, I don't know if it's cause of the studio ver. of the EP that it seems like she improved crazily in a short span of time, but I think she already improved in the end of S2, and it's fine for now, she'll be better with time.

RAP
1. Rima - there's need to explain? Very x3 says it all. She's a fantastic rapper.
2. Mayuka - SHE'S AMAZING, she really slayed her Heartbeat performance, I think she's close to Rima potentially speaking, but she just need more experience and maybe to start writing her own raps too, she's really fast and her tone fits these kind of rap so much.
3. Rio - I think she's a little better than Mako at rapping judging from S1 and S2 performances.
4. Mako - I love her way of rapping more in a vocally way, it really adds flavor.
5. Maya - I'm not actually sure but I think her tone could fit well some rap.
6. Nina
7. Riku - people say she didn't rapped, and that's true, but it's easy to judge her "probable way of rapping" from performances like Boom x3, so I think her tone is slightly better than Miihi's.
8. Miihi - She needs to support better her voice when rapping, she lose breath too easily when she raps
9. Ayaka - could be better

DANCE
1. Mako/Rio (I think it's a taste thing, they are both sooooo good, it's hard to say, but I think probably Mako is slightly better cause of her way of expressing the songs, Rio is probably better in choreographing tho.)
3. Rima (her way of dancing is really amazing to see, she's powerful)
4. Maya (like Twice's Mina she's underappreciated for her raffinate dancing, I think Maya is really so good but dancing in a strong way isn't her forte, people need to wake up about her abilities)
5. Mayuka/Riku/Miihi (that's hard, if you're a Mayuka stan or if you at least focused on her in S2 or in the dance version of Make You Happy you'll definitely know she's a very good dancer, and also, she's really good with details (ex: Dalla Dalla S1), also, Riku and Miihi are really strong dancers too, Riku can be sexy, powerful, cute, everything she wants, and Miihi never fails to impressionate you with her movements, personally (probably highly subjective, idk) I think Mayuka has better facials than both of them, and as I said she's more detail-oriented. My personally opinion is Mayuka > Riku = Miihi as of now.)
8. Ayaka
9. Nina - both Ayaka and Nina improved crazily, but I still think they're the weakest dancers in a group of amazing dancers, so yeah, it's fine, they are great and so talented too.

VISUAL
I think that Visual Rankings are only subjective lmao, and also, Beauty standards shouldn't matter, i think they are all beautiful and cute, but if i personally would have to say whose visuals are my favourite, I would say without doubt Rio's, she's a princess.
Also, it's just me or her "dimples"(?) when she smile reminds of Ryujin's?
And I literally die for Mayuka's smile and eyes and everything, but that's another story 👀

BIAS
1. Mayuka
2. Rio
3. Mako
4. Riku
5. Rima
6. Maya/Miihi
7. Nina/Ayaka

I want to say, I love them all, sooooo much. They are my ultimate group and they were even before the official lineup cames out lmao.
We can say i'm a JYPE stan tbh, I love them like no one could ever understand ;;
Never loved a group this much tbh.

I know it's taking so long omg, I hate me for the way I always write soooo much, buuuut I want to also write down my opinion on their possible positions ^^
Sadly Kprofile isn't affidable and even more sadly apparently the admin of NiziU page in it doesn't care that much too ;;

Based on my opinion and on their skills/or how JYPE tends to work:

Mako: Leader, Main Dancer, Lead Vocalist, Rapper.
Rio: Main Dancer, Lead Rapper (i hope), Vocalist, 2nd Visual.
Maya: Lead Dancer, Lead Vocalist.
Riku: Lead Vocalist, Variety Girl (unofficial position). *
Ayaka: Visual, Vocalist.
Mayuka: Lead Rapper, Vocalist. *
Rima: Main Rapper, Lead Dancer, Vocalist.
Miihi: Main Vocalist, Center. *
Nina: Main Vocalist, Youngest, FOTG (probably).

* I think other than Rima and Maya as lead dancers one between Mayuka, Riku and Miihi should be choiced.
Also I want to say that I'm perfectly fine with the group only having main positions and no lead.
The """problem""" with this group is that they all are soooo amazing in everything, literally, so I think it's hard even for JYPE to make this kind of decisions lmao, so yeah...

I ended lmao, I'm sorry cause it's really so much and not useful ;;

Btw always give so much love to ours NiziU ❤🌈

Mako would be 1st in the singing and dancing category, probably
There's something about Mayuka's rap that is really good to watch but Rima has that strong rapper vibe
Visual is very subjective, but for the Korean beauty standards I would definitely say Ayaka

Top Bottom