Anyway, on this day...

2 Years ago:

tumblr_p3epki1sjh1vt0cfxo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_p4k670IwAb1vt0cfxo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p3eaf3Q4dn1vt0cfxo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_p3j8jctCfR1vt0cfxo1_1280.jpg

A

Aerith

I was just backtracking through this... I love all of the 'on this day' posts... but it makes me miss him too. :somicry:

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
Same here. I just want anything. :sejeongcry:

If we can't have OT7 back... I just want something from Wonho.
Yeah, like even if he just opened a social media account I'd be happy :somicry:
I hate how we've heard/seen nothing from him since that day.
Like aside from those photos when he was spotted, it's like he's disappeared :tears:

To stop myself from feeling as sad, I keep telling myself that at least he's finally got a chance to rest.

A

Aerith

Yeah, like even if he just opened a social media account I'd be happy :somicry:
I hate how we've heard/seen nothing from him since that day.
Like aside from those photos when he was spotted, it's like he's disappeared :tears:

To stop myself from feeling as sad, I keep telling myself that at least he's finally got a chance to rest.

Same here. I'd love a social media account. :sejeongcry:

But I guess instead I just have to hope he's doing well and finds something that makes him happy. I don't know if he'll ever come back to the industry in any way.

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
Same here. I'd love a social media account. :sejeongcry:

But I guess instead I just have to hope he's doing well and finds something that makes him happy. I don't know if he'll ever come back to the industry in any way.
That's what makes me so scared. Sometimes I get this horrible feeling that he'll never return again and will just live like he is now forever. If it made him happy I'd just have to accept it, but the selfish part of me wants him to come back. Although, when he was spotted he was holding a book about learning English so the delusional part of me has hope that he'll return.

A

Aerith

That's what makes me so scared. Sometimes I get this horrible feeling that he'll never return again and will just live like he is now forever. If it made him happy I'd just have to accept it, but the selfish part of me wants him to come back. Although, when he was spotted he was holding a book about learning English so the delusional part of me has hope that he'll return.

I'd really love that, a part of me will always believe that too... even if I know the longer this goes on, the less likely it becomes. Still... I got tickets to see MX during their tour and a part of me still hoping to see OT7. Delusional until the end I guess. :sejeongcry:

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
I'd really love that, a part of me will always believe that too... even if I know the longer this goes on, the less likely it becomes. Still... I got tickets to see MX during their tour and a part of me still hoping to see OT7. Delusional until the end I guess. :sejeongcry:
The fact that Eshy has been liking posts about OT7 hasn't helped either tbh. It feels like he's feeding from our pain and desperation to promote the group.

Top Bottom