Ddeona Oneul Bame

#FREE THE BOYS Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,057,000
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Cannot stress that this was right before Felix's match started :yooheadache:

They start the match and it's like Hyunjin didn't even wait to see if Felix was gonna win or not :uwot:

QwLlBhu.png

THIS IS THE VERY NEXT FRAME~ THEY DON'T GET ONE HOP OFF BEFORE HYUNJIN'S ALREADY GETTING THE DRINKS :peepoblanket:

SF1dRh2.png

IT WAS HIS FIRST THOUGHT TO GET DRINKS FOR WHEN THE MATCH ENDED AND HE STILL GAVE FELIX'S FIRST EVEN THOUGH HE COULD HAVE GIVEN IT TO EVERYONE ELSE AND HIMSELF :yooheadache:

CRYING BLOOD

1mcOZiC.gif

LOOK AT THESE STAPLED TOGETHER CUTIES

GaqEJGXbYAAMMvE

GaqEJGYbUAAc0Pt

GaqDn-LW8AAbvYJ

GaqDovsX0AAnXaC

HAND SIZE DIFFERENCE GOT ME SUPER WEAK

Gap9S1eaIAARSxi

I love how Felix got the NICE number for his humongo shirt :fab:

Gap9S1ebcAA9p_3

HE KNOW HE JUST WANNA LINK ARMS WITH THE BOYFIE

Never getting over how Hyunjin (?) @ Felix saying he was gonna protect everynyan

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,057,000
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
IT' JUST SO CUTE HOW THEY KEPT HIGH FIVING :yooheadache:

AND HYPING EACH OTHER UP :peepoblanket:

CR.

CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK, THANK YOU HYUNLIX FOR FEEDING US TODAY!! :yooheadache:

We did also get the full translation of Felix's interview today!

GaoTrEXa4AALphK

And this for our viral Versace Prince! :fab:

Finally, 『GIANT』!

Gap2KcMa8AAyazI

HYUNLIX STAPELED TOGETHER EVEN THERE

GaqDaI1boAAmiVn

Wensuelrene

Fever Season Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭761,470
You were RIGHT :yooheadache:

Part 2 of Fall Field Day airs next Thursday, same time :peepopbirthday:Here's them from the preview

I usually am, unnie :bakacat:

Oh boy, I can't wait to see what next week brings. I'm gonna keep watching this compilation from today until the next episode :peepopbirthday:

Hyunjin really said this and then said "It's the two weakest against weak other" for Felix VS Mr. President, I YELLED

HOW YOU SERIOUSLY GONNA GIVE FELIX DRINK FIRST WHEN EVERYONE ELSE INCLUDING YOU ALREADY PLAYED BEFORE HIM, HYUNJIN??? :yooheadache:

HE WAS READY IMMEDIATELY

They be following each other around DETERMINED to get that high five :yooheadache:

Felix trying to protect Hyunjin was so cute :peepoblanket:

They were SO stapled together whenever they could be, bro :yooheadache:

Can't believe they've been denying us these good interactions for so long! :peepoblanket:

How many episodes will the show last? :poggers:

It's gotta hit double digits at least right? We deserve it after so much time without teammates Hyunlix :palcry:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,057,000
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
No, but Hyunjin always looking out for Felix letting him get turns to throw is so endearing :yooheadache: He's always paying attention to if Felix gets left out of something

The way he just says "Felix" and gestures to throw the ball, I'm in agony :yooheadache:

XV8R4NQ.gif

"That was a nice attack" and Felix hit nothing but the ground :peepoblanket:

XV8R4NQ.gif

Also when they were playing an I.N got hit but Felix pretended he was the one who got hit and sacrificed himself so they wouldn't lose, I wanted to SOB

XV8R4NQ.gif

I usually am, unnie :bakacat:

Oh boy, I can't wait to see what next week brings. I'm gonna keep watching this compilation from today until the next episode :peepopbirthday:

Can't believe they've been denying us these good interactions for so long! :peepoblanket:

How many episodes will the show last? :poggers:

It's gotta hit double digits at least right? We deserve it after so much time without teammates Hyunlix :palcry:

You mean just the Fall Field Day or SKZ Code as a whole? There will be two episodes of Field Day, this week and next week~ :peepopbirthday:

SKZ Code has been going on for 59 Episodes :uwot: Most themed episodes come out in pairs, and Seungmin said on his birthday that they had filmed some more episodes since it had been on a break since the pool episodes before the comeback. But IDK if he was referring to only these two or if there would be more. :peepoblanket:
If he only meant these two, we might not have any more until winter, maybe. :peepoblanket: We didn't get a Chuseok episode though, so we're not guaranteed a Christmas one either. :yooheadache:

I hope they filmed more though, I miss weekly SKZ Code. :yooheadache:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,057,000
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Andy Trieu Show with Felix :peepopbirthday:

GasSMcbbgAAaLbx

HE'S SO PRETTY IN THIS PICTURE :peepoblanket:

Oh and I forgor to mention this earlier, but Felix finally changed his Insta icon to actually look like what he currently looks like and not something from 5-Star Era :stonemin:

He has AMAZING TASTE and picked this photo :fab:

Gan7iAVa4AAprJp

DESERVED

go-girl-get-it-girl.gif

Last edited:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,057,000
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Since we're on the topic of Hyunjin looking out for Felix :yooheadache:

If they both try to talk at the same time, he usually offers for Felix to go first. Or always encouraging him to say whatever is on his mind even if Felix wasn't sure of it himself. :peepoblanket:

When it was Felix's birthday and Hyunjin introduced himself by mentioning that he was sitting next to Felix whose birthday it was :peepoblanket:

Remember during the Magic School fanmeet when Felix didn't have a chance to light up the stage and Hyunjin noticed? So he transferred his fire powers to Felix so he could light the stage. :peepoblanket:

Now bringing Felix some drink before anyone else, which he got up to get before the game even started :yooheadache:

He didn't even wait for Felix to go back to the team seats, he just brought it directly to Felix :peepoblanket:

Make sure he has a chance to throw the dodgeball and cheering him on for it

SOBBING BECAUSE HYUNJIN LOVES FELIX SO MUCH

1mcOZiC.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,057,000
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
I know it's not going to happen but if we could accidentally get these two next to each other in these outfits again :yooheadache:

Gaop5ADaUAABh3-

Selca and photocard not happening, obviously, but like another group picture PLEASE, IT'S SO GOOD AND THEY'RE TOO PRETTY :yooheadache:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,057,000
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
I'm not over this, he know good and damn well he just wanted an excuse to link arms :stonemin:

Really should just be illegal to have a hand size difference like this :yooheadache:

Also, I'm still on Felix Bbok-cracking in Melbourne and him and Hyunjin immediately looking at each other and laughing and embracing and Hyunjin following Felix off the stage :peepoblanket:

crying-wailing.gif

AND REMEMBERING THAT THE SYDNEY CONCERT IS A DAY AWAY, WTF :yooheadache:

crying-wailing.gif

HOW THEY GONNA HAVE ANOTHER CONCERT WHEN I'M STILL RECOVERING FROM "THE SHOULDERS 'STEP OUT' OF '24", "HYUNLIX AIRPORT REUNION", MELBOURNE CONCERT SHENANIGANS, SEASON'S GREETINGS ❤️🤍HYUNLIX, AND "SKZ CODE SUPER-SUPPORTIVE, STAPLED TOGETHER BOYFRENS HYUNLIX"?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

crying-wailing.gif

WHAT DO THEY THINK THIS IS, I'M SHAKING JUST THINKING ABOUT IT

crying-wailing.gif

THE POSSIBILITIES FOR THUNDEROUS HAND TICKLE/PONYTAIL GRAB ARE CAUSING ME SO MUCH ANGUISH

crying-wailing.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,057,000
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Am I making it too obvious Hyunjin bringing Felix a drink after his match was my favorite moment from today? :yooheadache:

NO I'M NOT OVER IT

XV8R4NQ.gif

BRO IS WADDLING AROUND IN A CHICKEN SUIT (WHY DIDN'T HE JUST TAKE IT OFF???) TO GET EVERYONE DRINKS. WHICH HE GETS UP TO GET THE MILLISECOND FELIX BEGINS HIS MATCH WITH MR. PRESIDENT.

XV8R4NQ.gif

THEN INSTEAD OF WAITING FOR FELIX TO RETURN TO THE GROUP, HE BRINGS FELIX HIS DRINK DIRECTLY AND THEN WADDLES BACK TO GIVE EVERYONE ELSE THEIRS

XV8R4NQ.gif

It's the 2K24 version of this :peepoblanket:

WHEN HYUNJIN STOPPED JAMMING TO ASK FELIX IF HE WANTED SOME WATER. AND WHEN FELIX SAID NO, HYUNJIN DIDN'T EVEN DRINK ANY FOR HIMSELF :peepoblanket:

HE WAS JUST ASKING FOR FELIX :yooheadache:

Or when Felix's back was hurt and Hyunjin took the water and put it down for him so he wouldn't have to keep bending over:peepoblanket:

BUT THEN MY OTHER FAVORITE MOMENT

HYUNJIN WAS EXHAUSTED AFTER BEING THE LAST ONE TRYING TO PROTECT HIS WIFE FOR SO LONG AND FELIX GOES RIGHT TO HYUNJIN FOR ENCOURAGEMENT PATS :peepoblanket:

LOOK @ HIM SMILING

HE WAS SMILING THE WHOLE TIME DURING HYUNJIN'S FIRST MATCH :yooheadache:

HE'S SO IN LOVE WITH HIM, BRO :peepoblanket:

FELIX THOUGHT HE WAS SO SLICK WITH THIS, IT'S SO FUNNY

ADMIT YOU JUST WANNA LINK ARMS

1mcOZiC.gif

THE CUTEST CUTIES EVER, I CAN'T BELIEVE

1mcOZiC.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,057,000
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
MMMMKAY SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I had somewhere to go this morning :doge:

But I saw some shit before I left and I'm really trying to figure out WHAT'S GOING ON????? :stonemin:

Bros feeling each other up on the rehearsal stage??? :uwot:

They're stapled together, too, OMG :uwot:

You can't keep these two apart, seriously :yooheadache:

BUT WHAT WAS THAT, DID HYUNJIN REALLY???:yooheadache:

Maybe because they were busy, they couldn't go on a date so they can't keep their hands off each other now :doge:

I very much don't know what's going on, but good for them, good for them :uwot:

144p Hyunlix, ye never fail me

Oh but they're definitely real :uwot: Hyunjin looks like he might be fixing Felix's necklace, maybe~

The Jiejies who recorded this are very muffled, but they're probably just dying like me :doge:

If this is an omen for a Sydney interaction tomorrow, I do not think my body or soul are ready for that :yooheadache:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,057,000
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
It's amazing that these jiejies are just able to record this in the first place like I know some fans go to see the rehearsal but I do they see inside this well? :uwot:

I say "well" like I'm not looking at the literal crustiest video known to mankind :doge:

They're so funny how they just linger around each other like they CLEARLY wanna play around :yooheadache:

THERE'S A LOT GOING ON

Who plays with Felix's hair as much as Hyunjin, seriously :uwot:

I love how they're just always together, someway, somehow :peepoblanket:

I told you people, they're a package deal, we do not separate

OK but the touchiness is kinda crazy, these are some nuclear shenanigans and it's only like 20 seconds total :uwot:

I don't know the reason but I love all of this for them

Go off kings, it's your world, squirrels. We're all just living in it

:yooheadache:

Wensuelrene

Fever Season Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭761,470
I know it's not going to happen but if we could accidentally get these two next to each other in these outfits again :yooheadache:

Gaop5ADaUAABh3-

Selca and photocard not happening, obviously, but like another group picture PLEASE, IT'S SO GOOD AND THEY'RE TOO PRETTY :yooheadache:

Could it be a badge :omgwhat:

It's amazing that these jiejies are just able to record this in the first place like I know some fans go to see the rehearsal but I do they see inside this well? :uwot:

I say "well" like I'm not looking at the literal crustiest video known to mankind :doge:

They're so funny how they just linger around each other like they CLEARLY wanna play around :yooheadache:

THERE'S A LOT GOING ON

Who plays with Felix's hair as much as Hyunjin, seriously :uwot:

I love how they're just always together, someway, somehow :peepoblanket:

I told you people, they're a package deal, we do not separate

OK but the touchiness is kinda crazy, these are some nuclear shenanigans and it's only like 20 seconds total :uwot:

I don't know the reason but I love all of this for them

Go off kings, it's your world, squirrels. We're all just living in it

:yooheadache:

Those videos are quite interesting :wherearethelies:

It makes me excited for what kind of shenanigans we'll see tomorrow :bakacat:

Hopefully we can get the f0r3 h3@4 smooch :TeaPar:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,057,000
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Could it be a badge :omgwhat:

Those videos are quite interesting :wherearethelies:

It makes me excited for what kind of shenanigans we'll see tomorrow :bakacat:

Hopefully we can get the f0r3 h3@4 smooch :TeaPar:

It could be but why would you want a badge of Hyunjin without his beautiful, fluffy perm? :uwot:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,057,000
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Between this weekend and last, Hyunlix Hyunlixing at rehearsal is either an "all the time" thing, or an "Australian" thing because???? :uwot:

THEY KANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS IN 144P

barbados-attitude.gif

Following each other around with all this touchy, feely shenanigans. :uwot:

barbados-attitude.gif

Every time they're next to each other, it feels like they're three seconds away from bending each other over. :stonemin: Bros chill, please :uwot:

barbados-attitude.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,057,000
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
We're really about to enter crazy territory of the World Tour :yooheadache:

GR-Fa4IbkAABAu5

Sydney tomorrow, Kaoshung next week. Then one week break and from Tokyo to Jakarta is a concert every weekend. The Japan dates also have Thursday night concerts in addition to the full weekend. And I think Macau is Friday and Saturday while a couple stops are just the Saturday concert. That's all the way until the week before Christmas where they more or less get a month off until Hong Kong. :uwot:

By then, though, or even before, we might know about their stops in NA, Europe, and LATAM.

MY LORD, the amount of content we're gonna have for the next couple of months is unhinged :yooheadache: And I should probably wait until tomorrow to talk about this but I'm kinda bored so :doge:

Anyway, I guess the current setlist will more or less be set in stone, aside from maybe some changes to the encore. Sometimes they do an extra song, sometimes they don't. I imagine they will add GIANT to the Japanese setlist (if not all of them) when it comes out next month, so that's something to potentially look forward to. :peepopbirthday:

It also looks like outfit changes are on the table which is AMAZING because Felix's Aussie outfit for "Unfair" is so cute and I hope it lasts longer than just these two shows. :peepoblanket: Hyunjin's was already pretty similar to the original one he wore for "So Good", so it will be cool to see him in different things, too.

I'm guessing the intro lineup will stay the same, too, because they haven't changed it up until now. So it's only a matter of time before we get another one of these if that lineup doesn't end up changing

aIO6CAW.gif

Which is scary to think about.:stonemin:

But Hyunlix have given us some cute interactions at every show so far, which is very generous of them. :peepoblanket: And OFC I'm talking about beyond stuff like the Thunderous Hand Tickle and other choreo parts. Sometimes we get the hand hold at the end, sometimes we get the ending photo, and best times is when they're playing around or dancing together :fab: We even accidentally got a moment last week when Hyunjin just so happened to see Felix get splashed with water :uwot: It has been a very good Tour so far~

Tomorrow's the last concert in their homeland for the year so I hope they enjoy themselves! :yooheadache: I heard Felix (and Bang Chan) got to spend time with their families and Hyunjin got to take some pictures and go out to eat so it sounds like they had a good time! :peepopbirthday:

Top Bottom