💙The Jjoknyangz [Sunshine☀️and Prince👑] Couple: Official 🤍 황필 Hyunlix 💙Thread 🤍

Wensuelrene

Fever Season Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭760,970
We're really about to enter crazy territory of the World Tour :yooheadache:

GR-Fa4IbkAABAu5

Sydney tomorrow, Kaoshung next week. Then one week break and from Tokyo to Jakarta is a concert every weekend. The Japan dates also have Thursday night concerts in addition to the full weekend. And I think Macau is Friday and Saturday while a couple stops are just the Saturday concert. That's all the way until the week before Christmas where they more or less get a month off until Hong Kong. :uwot:

By then, though, or even before, we might know about their stops in NA, Europe, and LATAM.

MY LORD, the amount of content we're gonna have for the next couple of months is unhinged :yooheadache: And I should probably wait until tomorrow to talk about this but I'm kinda bored so :doge:

Anyway, I guess the current setlist will more or less be set in stone, aside from maybe some changes to the encore. Sometimes they do an extra song, sometimes they don't. I imagine they will add GIANT to the Japanese setlist (if not all of them) when it comes out next month, so that's something to potentially look forward to. :peepopbirthday:

It also looks like outfit changes are on the table which is AMAZING because Felix's Aussie outfit for "Unfair" is so cute and I hope it lasts longer than just these two shows. :peepoblanket: Hyunjin's was already pretty similar to the original one he wore for "So Good", so it will be cool to see him in different things, too.

I'm guessing the intro lineup will stay the same, too, because they haven't changed it up until now. So it's only a matter of time before we get another one of these if that lineup doesn't end up changing

aIO6CAW.gif

Which is scary to think about.:stonemin:

But Hyunlix have given us some cute interactions at every show so far, which is very generous of them. :peepoblanket: And OFC I'm talking about beyond stuff like the Thunderous Hand Tickle and other choreo parts. Sometimes we get the hand hold at the end, sometimes we get the ending photo, and best times is when they're playing around or dancing together :fab: We even accidentally got a moment last week when Hyunjin just so happened to see Felix get splashed with water :uwot: It has been a very good Tour so far~

Tomorrow's the last concert in their homeland for the year so I hope they enjoy themselves! :yooheadache: I heard Felix (and Bang Chan) got to spend time with their families and Hyunjin got to take some pictures and go out to eat so it sounds like they had a good time! :peepopbirthday:

I hope they have enough time to rest in between these stops :peepoblanket:

But this is exciting. :peepopbirthday: With so many dates, we have to get a 5m00ch at one of them :bakacat:

I hope the Aussie trio were able to do everything they wanted to do while at home :poggers:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

#FREE THE BOYS Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,055,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Hyunjin sent a video of Lee Know walking Bang Chan's dog, Berry! :peepopbirthday:

Gaya3ldaAAEIBVW

"A heartwarming video", PLZ HYUNJIN LOVES HIS HOME COUNTRY SO MUCH :yooheadache:

And we also got Felix rehearsal for Unfair!

I hope they have enough time to rest in between these stops :peepoblanket:

But this is exciting. :peepopbirthday: With so many dates, we have to get a 5m00ch at one of them :bakacat:

I hope the Aussie trio were able to do everything they wanted to do while at home :poggers:

Same, there's so many concerts and it's nice to get so much content but I hope they get plenty of rest, too~ :peepoblanket:

It seems they did, hopefully the concert will be just as fun, too! :yooheadache:

Last edited:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,055,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Oh gosh, Soundcheck just started and Hyunlix are already stapled together :yooheadache:

You couldn't pry these two apart if you tried

The concert will start soon!! :peepoblanket:

I'm gonna post just a bit from soundcheck then force myself to bed, otherwise, I'll end up staying up for the whole thing :yooheadache:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,055,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
A few more!

Singing Happy Birthday to Lee Know!! :peepoblanket:

Happy Lee Know Day!! :peepopbirthday:

They're already smacking asses :doge:

They're speedrunning the Hyunlixing at this point :uwot:

Alright, forcing myself to sleep now! :yooheadache: Will update everything else in the morning!

Last edited:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,055,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
We got some PRISTINE Hyunlixing at Sydney today :yooheadache:

And would you believe me if I said the most cutest moments came from Soundcheck? :peepoblanket:

It was really cold during soundcheck~ Hyunjin walked over to Felix and they both switched their mic hands at the same time like they were gonna hold hands but I think Felix didn't realize Hyunjin was going for his hand so they just decided to pat asses instead and then Felix put his arm around Hyunjin :yooheadache:

Hyunjin was clearly trying to hold hands :peepoblanket:

The cutest thing is that he walked all the way over there just for that and they both ended up patting each other anyway to stay woarm :yooheadache: THEY'RE SO PRECIOUS

PLEASE THE CUTIES :peepoblanket:

Felix kept rubbing Hyunjin's back :yooheadache:

HYUNJIN'S REACTION TO IT IS SO ADORABLE

Also, the jacket Felix is wearing is giving couple jackets because it's super similar to the one Hyunjin wore at the airport during their reunion.

GaFjfB5W0AAfDRk

Hyunjin's doesn't have the pocket at the bottom or the belt loop Felix's seems to have, but other than that, they're pretty much the same jacket.

Hyunlix having super similar clothes again, we love to see it! :fab:

Also love how many angles they got the ass slap from LMAOOO

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,055,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
THEN THE CONCERT MOMENTS WERE SOME OF THE BEST :yooheadache:

Hyunjin was introducing himself and hesitated a bit, so he looked at Felix who gave him a thumbs up~ THE SUPPORTIVE BOYFIE!! :peepoblanket:

Hyunlix Intro!!

Thunderous Hand Tickle Shenanigans with an ass slap from Felix!

Since there was no ponytail, we got our tickling! :peepoblanket:

That ass slap was swift, too~ :inspect:

Chk Chk Boom very cool behind-the-back low five and My Amigo! :fab:

And our S-Class move is here, as well!:peepoblanket:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,055,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
MY FAVORITE THING EVER CAME BACK, WHEN HYUNJIN AND FELIX SWITCH SONG LYRICS :peepoblanket:

1mcOZiC.gif

LOOK @ HYUNJIN LOOKING SO ATTENTIVELY WHILE FELIX IS EXPLAINING "UNFAIR" TO THE AUDIENCE :yooheadache:

THEN WHEN HE FNISHED TALKING ABOUT HOW UNFAIR LIFE IS, HYUNJIN IS JUST "FELIX, LIFE IS SO GOOD!"

THEY GET SO CLOSE TO SING THIS, IT'S SO CUTE :peepoblanket:

1mcOZiC.gif

And then Felix is like "My life is so good, his (Hyunjin's) life is Unfair" singing with the "So Good" tune :peepoblanket:

THIS RUNNING GAG IS SO SERIOUS FOR THEM AND IT'S SO SERIOUS FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :yooheadache:

YOU'D THINK THEY'D ONLY MAKE THIS JOKE ONCE OR TWICE BUT THIS IS LIKE THE THIRD (MAYBE FOURTH, I LOST TRACK) TIME THEY'VE DONE THIS :peepoblanket:

1mcOZiC.gif

I JUST LOVE IT TO DEATH!

1mcOZiC.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,055,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
AUSSIE BOY HYUNJIN SAID AUSTRALIA IS HIS COUNTRY! SPEAK YOUR TRUTH, KING! :yooheadache:

FELIX FXXKING SCREAMED "LET'S GO" RANDOMLY AND HYUNJIN THOUGHT IT WAS THE FUNNIEST THING EVER

He almost killed Changbin and I.N, RELAX KING

HYUNJIN LAUGHING @ HIM PLEASE :peepoblanket:

I LIKE IT HYUNLIX

Felix with his YESSIR :fab:

I thought this moment was from there but they're in the opposite spots here so this might be another moment :yooheadache:

I missed these Soundcheck moments

Alright, I think that was most of the pure Hyunlix food! :peepoblanket: We we so well fed in Australia!! :yooheadache:

Gotta go for a bit and I will post the rest of the pics and vids when I return :peepopbirthday:

Wensuelrene

Fever Season Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭760,970
It looks like Hyunjin, Felix, and Wolf Chan were so happy for their second concert at home :wow:

Aussie boy Hyunjin loves being back in his country:CupPar:

OMG, our hand tickle has returned! :peepoblanket: The pony tail grab is cute and I'm still waiting for the 4-h3@d 5m00(h but it's been so long since we got a classic tickle, and I'm thrilled to see it :wow:

How sweet of Hyunjin to look to Piri for confirmation when he was giving his speech :palcry: Hyung watching over Bbokari in Korea, and Jiniret looking over Felix when in Australia :palhug:

That Life is Good moment was so silly. :glam:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,055,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
OK, I have a few more Hyunlix things, they're mostly reposts but I always post everything as many times as possible just in case accounts go privvy or what have you~ So then we will get to their individual cams and photos~

I seriously can't get over Soundcheck Hyunlix today :peepoblanket: Them checking up on each other because it was cold was just the cutest!

The ass slap gets funnier when you see it from Hyunjin's perspective :uwot: Felix laughed because I don't think he expected it.

But Hyunjin looks incredibly satisfied, LOOOOL :fab:

I love how they were so close during the intro as always

Their goofy hand tickling flirting coming back because Felix's hair needed a break :doge:

ALSO THIS IS FROM MELBOURNE, WE FINALLY GOT A CLEAR CAM OF THE HAND HOLDING :yooheadache:

Also Hyunjin replied to a comment on FANS of someone saying it looked like Felix's hair color spilled onto I.N in their Season's Greeting photos

Ga05ba9aEAARb-J

Ga05bbAaQAAHOfp

🧭: who said yongbok spilled his hair color to innie hahahahahahaha
🥟: yongbok‘s hair stained jeongin-ah

He can't help replying about any comment mentioning Yongboks :yooheadache:

Top Bottom