Them lingering around each other :peepoblanket:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

#FREE THE BOYS Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,750,200
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
You see how NORMAL everyone else got their arms on the member next to them's shoulder? :stonemin:

HYUNJIN GOT HIS WHOLE ARM ON FELIX'S SHOULDER, NO ONE ELSE IS ASSERTING DOMINANCE LIKE THIS~ :yooheadache:

BRO IS UNHINGED :uwot:

THE CLEAR AIR TICKLE

FELIX LOOKING AT HYUNJIN TALKING THO :yooheadache:

LOOK AT HIIIIM LOOKING AT HIS BELOVED

RISABAE WAS THERE!!

Baby Yongboks and Baby Bbokari and her Baby Twin Sister

Wensuelrene

Fever Season Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭691,070
We got a lot of peeking Bbokari today @Wensuelrene

She's such a cutie patootie!!!!! :wow::wow::wow::wow:

GWZHGajWAAAzK4X

GWZHGalXEAA2S8b

Felix at Hyunjin's feet in both pictures :peepoblanket:

GWZS3w-boAAO7zY

Well done on 4 successful concerts, kiddos! :peepopbirthday:They can have a little time to rest before the world tour continues~

Why did I just know Felix and Hyunjin's feet would be right on top of each other :Headingout:

Seungmin also posted Baby Bbokari last night

HE LITERALLY KILLED HER :angry:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,750,200
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
A few gifsets from D-3

Cr.

Cr.

Cr.

She's such a cutie patootie!!!!! :wow::wow::wow::wow:

Why did I just know Felix and Hyunjin's feet would be right on top of each other :Headingout:

HE LITERALLY KILLED HER :angry:

Because they don't know how to act :doge:

Forgive and forget, unnie, she revived with her twin, didn't she? :fab:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,750,200
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
All four Seoul DominATE Thunderous hand tickle/ponytail grabbing silliness :yooheadache:

D-1: A timeless classic; Felix tickling the air while Hyunjin shakes his ponytail. Not to mention Felix looking back at Hyunjin, trying not to laugh. Oh, it's a 10/10 hand tickle. :yooheadache:

D-2: A new era of hand tickling. Not only do we have Hyunjin proving his unequivocal obsession with Felix's hair because it's not even tied up for him to grab that day, but Felix contributes to the goofiness but slapping his ass at the same time. A legendary tickle, I'll give it a 12/10. :peepoblanket:

D-3: Another solid hand tickle. Hyunjin has a bit of hair to grab today and Felix, once again, goes for the ass. Felix's laugh sending me as usual. An easy 9/10 because even though Hyunjin can get a squeeze off on the hair, we all know he wants something to shake around.:uwot:

D-4: The coveted low ponytail on Felix makes her debut, and what a debut it is. We have the return of the air tickle from Felix. No matter how hard he tries, he can't help but look for Hyunjin's hand there. But Hyunjin's hand is too busy shaking Felix's ponytail the way his soul is crying out for him to do. With Felix laughing like this has literally never happened to him before when I don't know what he doesn't expect it by now. It's immaculate, it's perfection, it's everything we need in life. :yooheadache: I gotta give it a 15/10.

Wensuelrene

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭691,070
A few gifsets from D-3

Cr.

Cr.

Cr.

Because they don't know how to act :doge:

Forgive and forget, unnie, she revived with her twin, didn't she? :fab:

I'm still a sad quokka
2BnHeXR.png

All four Seoul DominATE Thunderous hand tickle/ponytail grabbing silliness :yooheadache:

D-1: A timeless classic; Felix tickling the air while Hyunjin shakes his ponytail. Not to mention Felix looking back at Hyunjin, trying not to laugh. Oh, it's a 10/10 hand tickle. :yooheadache:

D-2: A new era of hand tickling. Not only do we have Hyunjin proving his unequivocal obsession with Felix's hair because it's not even tied up for him to grab that day, but Felix contributes to the goofiness but slapping his ass at the same time. A legendary tickle, I'll give it a 12/10. :peepoblanket:

D-3: Another solid hand tickle. Hyunjin has a bit of hair to grab today and Felix, once again, goes for the ass. Felix's laugh sending me as usual. An easy 9/10 because even though Hyunjin can get a squeeze off on the hair, we all know he wants something to shake around.:uwot:

D-4: The coveted low ponytail on Felix makes her debut, and what a debut it is. We have the return of the air tickle from Felix. No matter how hard he tries, he can't help but look for Hyunjin's hand there. But Hyunjin's hand is too busy shaking Felix's ponytail the way his soul is crying out for him to do. With Felix laughing like this has literally never happened to him before when I don't know what he doesn't expect it by now. It's immaculate, it's perfection, it's everything we need in life. :yooheadache: I gotta give it a 15/10.

I'm truly stunned at how Felix is still in autopilot with this hand tickle that he continues to tickle the air even though Hyunjin has long move on to his ponytail. I wonder what his reaction will be on the final show once we get that forehead smooch. Because we all thought that it's coming. Hyunjin is becoming far too bold. He's claiming Felix at every instance. It's ONLY a matter of time until Hyunjin deicdes he gives no F's and has a picnic one his boyfrined's head, if you know what I'm saying bro :wherearethelies:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,750,200
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Better view of our JJAM love tap

I'm still a sad quokka
2BnHeXR.png

I'm truly stunned at how Felix is still in autopilot with this hand tickle that he continues to tickle the air even though Hyunjin has long move on to his ponytail. I wonder what his reaction will be on the final show once we get that forehead smooch. Because we all thought that it's coming. Hyunjin is becoming far too bold. He's claiming Felix at every instance. It's ONLY a matter of time until Hyunjin deicdes he gives no F's and has a picnic one his boyfrined's head, if you know what I'm saying bro :wherearethelies:

I swear, he must not be certain if any given day, Hyunjin just decides to tickle :yooheadache: So he just tickles just to make sure. I think Hyunjin will definitely up the stakes at some point. At some point, he'll just ditch Felix's hair and do something mental~ Really, Felix should also go more rogue. :stonemin: He's letting Hyunjin feel him up on stage and not asserting his dominance back.

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,750,200
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
I'm NEVER gonna get over the Mountains intro :yooheadache: And not EVEN just because it's Hyunjin's arm on Felix's shoulder, it's how NOBODY else got THAT much of their arm on anyone else

Bang Chan and Changbin have their wrist sitting on Han and Seungmin's shoulder. Their WRIST.

HYUNJIN'S BASICALLY GOT HIS WHOLE FOREARM DOWN TO HIS ELBOW ON FELIX'S SHOULDER :yooheadache:

Hyunjin's wrist isn't even on Felix's body anymore, it's hanging in front of him :uwot: That's how much his arm is on Felix.

Same as the D-2 entrance where he's borderline leaning against Felix :yooheadache:

aIO6CAW.gif

IT'S SO FXKNJSISJKDJD POSSESSIVE OML

I'M LEGIT JUST WAITING FOR THE DAY HE GOES FULL KOALA

adf422382bdd1003bb8e4bfbab7179b247d0f84c.gifv

28dd9d4198d670516bd4b3c71096bc53ffc0a044.gifv

I honestly feel like they probably told him he can't do that JSKSSLSLSS otherwise he would have by now :yooheadache:

0mbAZsL.gif

BUT HE STILL GOT AWAY WITH IT DURING TOPLINE, YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT WAS THE HIGHLIGHT OF HIS DAY

HE JUST HAD TO DO IT AT LEAST ONCE

GWUJQLdW0AAu8BO

GWTVbO-bQAAukST

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,750,200
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
These first four days make me wonder if this will be the standard for the rest of the tour. Like should we consistently expect Hyunjin and Felix to be beside each other during the Moutains intro, or will they change it up a bit? Since they don't really have to be standing there to start the choreo. They also don't have to be doing this insane intro at all.

aIO6CAW.gif

D-3 was the only day when Hyunjin didn't have his arm on Felix, but he also didn't have his arm on anyone. Originally, I thought it was like "part of the choreo" for lack of a better term, and they just kinda decided which member would put their arm on who, but they can clearly have their arm on whoever since D-1 and D-2, Lee Know had his arm on Han, but on D-4, it was Changbin.

So do Hyunjin just choose to do this? :stonemin: I mean, he could also put his arm on Seungmin from this lineup, we just haven't seen that. Half the members never seem to have their arm on anyone, like Felix. So I really just need to know if I should prepare my body for 10+ more unhinged possessive Hyunlix intros in the next few months because I DON'T KNOW IF I'M READY FOR THAT~:yooheadache:

I'm guessing the S-Class thing is here to stay, since Hyunjin seems to just keep doing it?? :uwot: And I can't tell if it's actually part of the choreo or not. :stonemin:

I'm also curious about the ments because I don't remember too many times Hyunlix were beside each other on D-1 (maybe I just didn't see it) but we got a lot of fancams and pics of them beside each other on D-3 and D-4 and a handful on D-2.

Like we weren't really seeing this on D-1 but the last two days were full of it~

I'M STILL TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHEN THIS HAPPENED :yooheadache: LIKE DURING WHAT, A MENT, A BREAK INBETWEEN SONGS? WHERE THE FXXK IS EVERYONE ELSE AT THIS ANGLE? WHEN WAS THIS??

GV2bE-vWEAAeTxM

At the same time, we got Hyunlix hand holding ending on both D-1 and D-2, so we did still have a ton of based pictures of them together from those two days~

THE MOST ICONIC :yooheadache:

Well, all in all, we got plenty of Hyunlix every single day, they legit can't stay away from each other for long, so even if they change some aspects here and there, I expect us to still be fed tremendously. I swear, they go out of their way to smack each other's asses 3-4 times every single day like they got a quota so that's probably not changing :uwot: The standard stuff like Thunderous, Chk Chk Boom, etc, is a given unless they get rid of those songs from the lineup for some reason, so I'm not really talking about that stuff~

This is going to make my "This Week In Hyunlix" in the next coming months that much more packed, though. This week includes both D-2 and D-3 so that alone is going to be a lot to recap. :uwot: Not that I'm complaining, keep it coming~ :yooheadache: Especially since, bar any schedules or variety that I don't know about, IDK what September's gonna be about. We'll probably see their One Kid's Room within the month, there's some fashion/magazine stuff coming up, and the next tour date isn't until the 28th IIRC, so I really don't know what we'll be seeing of them between now and then.

Though, I don't mind if they just rest and hang out privately for the next couple weeks. Because if something goes down, Hyunjin WILL tell us about it, so there's no worries there about us missing anything. :doge:

This turned into a whole ass weather report about upcoming Hyunlix potential JSKSJKSKD I NEED TO BE LOCKED UP IN A WHITE ROOM SOMEWHERE :yooheadache:

Wensuelrene

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭691,070
I'm NEVER gonna get over the Mountains intro :yooheadache: And not EVEN just because it's Hyunjin's arm on Felix's shoulder, it's how NOBODY else got THAT much of their arm on anyone else

Bang Chan and Changbin have their wrist sitting on Han and Seungmin's shoulder. Their WRIST.

HYUNJIN'S BASICALLY GOT HIS WHOLE FOREARM DOWN TO HIS ELBOW ON FELIX'S SHOULDER :yooheadache:

Hyunjin's wrist isn't even on Felix's body anymore, it's hanging in front of him :uwot: That's how much his arm is on Felix.

Same as the D-2 entrance where he's borderline leaning against Felix :yooheadache:

aIO6CAW.gif

IT'S SO FXKNJSISJKDJD POSSESSIVE OML

I'M LEGIT JUST WAITING FOR THE DAY HE GOES FULL KOALA

adf422382bdd1003bb8e4bfbab7179b247d0f84c.gifv

28dd9d4198d670516bd4b3c71096bc53ffc0a044.gifv

I honestly feel like they probably told him he can't do that JSKSSLSLSS otherwise he would have by now :yooheadache:

0mbAZsL.gif

BUT HE STILL GOT AWAY WITH IT DURING TOPLINE, YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT WAS THE HIGHLIGHT OF HIS DAY

HE JUST HAD TO DO IT AT LEAST ONCE

GWUJQLdW0AAu8BO

GWTVbO-bQAAukST

Okay, hear me out. What if we get a role reversal with FELIX being the possessive one, putting his arm on Hyunjin? We haven't gotten that yet and we're overdue for some clinginess on Felix's end. Let's see if Felix will give us what we deserve and claim ownership over Hyunjin. :wherearethelies:

These first four days make me wonder if this will be the standard for the rest of the tour. Like should we consistently expect Hyunjin and Felix to be beside each other during the Moutains intro, or will they change it up a bit? Since they don't really have to be standing there to start the choreo. They also don't have to be doing this insane intro at all.

aIO6CAW.gif

D-3 was the only day when Hyunjin didn't have his arm on Felix, but he also didn't have his arm on anyone. Originally, I thought it was like "part of the choreo" for lack of a better term, and they just kinda decided which member would put their arm on who, but they can clearly have their arm on whoever since D-1 and D-2, Lee Know had his arm on Han, but on D-4, it was Changbin.

So do Hyunjin just choose to do this? :stonemin: I mean, he could also put his arm on Seungmin from this lineup, we just haven't seen that. Half the members never seem to have their arm on anyone, like Felix. So I really just need to know if I should prepare my body for 10+ more unhinged possessive Hyunlix intros in the next few months because I DON'T KNOW IF I'M READY FOR THAT~:yooheadache:

I'm guessing the S-Class thing is here to stay, since Hyunjin seems to just keep doing it?? :uwot: And I can't tell if it's actually part of the choreo or not. :stonemin:

I'm also curious about the ments because I don't remember too many times Hyunlix were beside each other on D-1 (maybe I just didn't see it) but we got a lot of fancams and pics of them beside each other on D-3 and D-4 and a handful on D-2.

Like we weren't really seeing this on D-1 but the last two days were full of it~

I'M STILL TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHEN THIS HAPPENED :yooheadache: LIKE DURING WHAT, A MENT, A BREAK INBETWEEN SONGS? WHERE THE FXXK IS EVERYONE ELSE AT THIS ANGLE? WHEN WAS THIS??

GV2bE-vWEAAeTxM

At the same time, we got Hyunlix hand holding ending on both D-1 and D-2, so we did still have a ton of based pictures of them together from those two days~

THE MOST ICONIC :yooheadache:

Well, all in all, we got plenty of Hyunlix every single day, they legit can't stay away from each other for long, so even if they change some aspects here and there, I expect us to still be fed tremendously. I swear, they go out of their way to smack each other's asses 3-4 times every single day like they got a quota so that's probably not changing :uwot: The standard stuff like Thunderous, Chk Chk Boom, etc, is a given unless they get rid of those songs from the lineup for some reason, so I'm not really talking about that stuff~

This is going to make my "This Week In Hyunlix" in the next coming months that much more packed, though. This week includes both D-2 and D-3 so that alone is going to be a lot to recap. :uwot: Not that I'm complaining, keep it coming~ :yooheadache: Especially since, bar any schedules or variety that I don't know about, IDK what September's gonna be about. We'll probably see their One Kid's Room within the month, there's some fashion/magazine stuff coming up, and the next tour date isn't until the 28th IIRC, so I really don't know what we'll be seeing of them between now and then.

Though, I don't mind if they just rest and hang out privately for the next couple weeks. Because if something goes down, Hyunjin WILL tell us about it, so there's no worries there about us missing anything. :doge:

This turned into a whole ass weather report about upcoming Hyunlix potential JSKSJKSKD I NEED TO BE LOCKED UP IN A WHITE ROOM SOMEWHERE :yooheadache:

You need to do a weather report on the likelihood of FELIX being the one to make the moves on Hyunjin. I know Bbokari is a shy, demure little bean who lets Jiniret take charge, but she needs to get her father to man up and show Hyunjin that he can claim ownership of him in public. :TeaPar:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,750,200
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Okay, hear me out. What if we get a role reversal with FELIX being the possessive one, putting his arm on Hyunjin? We haven't gotten that yet and we're overdue for some clinginess on Felix's end. Let's see if Felix will give us what we deserve and claim ownership over Hyunjin. :wherearethelies:

You need to do a weather report on the likelihood of FELIX being the one to make the moves on Hyunjin. I know Bbokari is a shy, demure little bean who lets Jiniret take charge, but she needs to get her father to man up and show Hyunjin that he can claim ownership of him in public. :TeaPar:

That would be interesting for the intro :uwot: Wouldn't actually mind if we saw a swap for once~
Felix seems pretty willing to break his entire arm just to slap Hyunjin's ass :stonemin:

Like what was the reason for this? :uwot: He was clearly not in range but he made it happen anyway

His level of possessiveness is walking from halfway across the stage to SMACK the ass :stonemin:

Like HE CAN'T STOP :yooheadache:

He also did the first Topline, we could see some more rockstars boyfrens :peepoblanket: I'm begging for it actually

Top Bottom