💙The Jjoknyangz [Sunshine☀️and Prince👑] Couple: Official 🤍 황필 Hyunlix 💙Thread 🤍

Ddeona Oneul Bame

#FREE THE BOYS Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,749,600
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
I was about to post something but then I remembered seeing this the other day and maaaaaaaaaaaaaybe it has something to do with it?

So the SKZCU is a thing that exists and I guess there's been this long running theory that the Hyunjin we've seen up until now in the MVs is actually Felix making himself appear to be Hyunjin. :inspect:

Which, to be honest, I would have thought it was the other way around; that the Felix we see is actually Hyunjin, because when Hyunjin pushes Felix out the window and falls after him, wouldn't it make more sense that he was trying to replace Felix? :uwot: But it seems like the one who has some sort of powers is Felix so maybe he can transform into Hyunjin?

Well, uh, anyway, I was just wondering about why Felix is randomly having black nails in Chk Chk Boom again :doge:

YuQUuMj.png

iAauDFr.png

Not that he's never had painted nails before, but I didn't see any of the other kids wearing any in the MV except obviously Hyunjin

06YnYJC.png

Which, I'm pretty sure Hyunjin just likes his nails colored in general :uwot: They're colored like 90% of the time.

And IIRC, even when they promoted in those outfits where Felix's nails were black, he didn't repaint them for the stages.

So is this like, for the lore??????? Are they black because he's actually Hyunjin or something?? :stonemin:Is this like 5D chess or some shit??

I was just thinking it was this honestly, Felix was very adamant that Hyunjin likes black nails

Because there was also this which had nothing to do with an MV?????

GQ5nIN3XUAEornx

LIKE WAS THIS PICTURE ALSO FOR THE LORE? :doge::doge::doge:

I think they're even painted the same way here as in Chk Chk Boom :uwot:

BRO IS HYUNJIN JUST DOING YOUR NAILS OR WHAT, WHAT IS THIS?

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,749,600
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
THIS WEEK IN HYUNLIX (240825 - 240831)

Sunday - Dominate D-2 in Seoul: Intro, Thunderous, S-Class, Playing Around During Miroh, Super Enamorado Moments, Last Greeting Hand Holding, Feet Glued Together in the Group Photo

aIO6CAW.gif

GV0tCLOWIAAuhQJ

GV0s1lPWgAAoVvm

GV0s1kzbMAAAIZ-

GV2bE-vWEAAeTxM

GV1E5epbgAAFJ-t

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,749,600
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Friday - X (Throwback to Various Thunderous Hand Tickles)

Saturday - Dominate D-3 in Seoul: Entrance, Thunderous, CCB Low Five + My Amigo, LALALALA Hyunlixing, Life is Good VS Life is Unfair, S-Class, Cute Outfits, Enamorado

GWTabngW8AIcaV1

GWTwOj1bQAMRzeR

GWTwOj2bQAIrH3r

GWUmsiAXcAEiRUY

GWUA9GoWAAE0zST

GWT02wAbQAEt5bH

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,749,600
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Sad news, a K-Hyunlix fanartist suddenly deactivated today :yooheadache:

GWdjkz1boAA5Xf6

It's unclear why, she could have just left for personal reasons, but losing an OG hurts:peepoblanket: Hopefully all is well with her, I'll miss the art she shared. She wiped her whole account so I can't even post any as a reminder. :yooheadache: But wishing her the best~

In better news, we have some more pics from over the weekend!

GWev5EDa8AEy3AQ

GWev5ECb0AAykUp

GWdn6xdXIAE4Ni9

GWeMYVja8AEiXfV

GWeMYVoakAAWc8h

GWewsRYbcAAHI0C

GWewsRWaEAAbY8l

GWewsRTa0AALooD

GWewsRZaMAAgEhU

THEY'RE JUST STANDING NEXT TO EACH OTHER IN MOST OF THESE AND IT'S STILL SO BEAUTIFUL :yooheadache:

Wensuelrene

Fever Season Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭690,570
I was about to post something but then I remembered seeing this the other day and maaaaaaaaaaaaaybe it has something to do with it?

So the SKZCU is a thing that exists and I guess there's been this long running theory that the Hyunjin we've seen up until now in the MVs is actually Felix making himself appear to be Hyunjin. :inspect:

Which, to be honest, I would have thought it was the other way around; that the Felix we see is actually Hyunjin, because when Hyunjin pushes Felix out the window and falls after him, wouldn't it make more sense that he was trying to replace Felix? :uwot: But it seems like the one who has some sort of powers is Felix so maybe he can transform into Hyunjin?

Well, uh, anyway, I was just wondering about why Felix is randomly having black nails in Chk Chk Boom again :doge:

YuQUuMj.png

iAauDFr.png

Not that he's never had painted nails before, but I didn't see any of the other kids wearing any in the MV except obviously Hyunjin

06YnYJC.png

Which, I'm pretty sure Hyunjin just likes his nails colored in general :uwot: They're colored like 90% of the time.

And IIRC, even when they promoted in those outfits where Felix's nails were black, he didn't repaint them for the stages.

So is this like, for the lore??????? Are they black because he's actually Hyunjin or something?? :stonemin:Is this like 5D chess or some shit??

I was just thinking it was this honestly, Felix was very adamant that Hyunjin likes black nails

Because there was also this which had nothing to do with an MV?????

GQ5nIN3XUAEornx

LIKE WAS THIS PICTURE ALSO FOR THE LORE? :doge::doge::doge:

I think they're even painted the same way here as in Chk Chk Boom :uwot:

BRO IS HYUNJIN JUST DOING YOUR NAILS OR WHAT, WHAT IS THIS?

I had on clue there was this much lore in the Stray Kids MVs. And it's interesting that it coincidentally all involves Hyunlix. Are there any things like this for the other members. :wherearethelies:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,749,600
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
I had on clue there was this much lore in the Stray Kids MVs. And it's interesting that it coincidentally all involves Hyunlix. Are there any things like this for the other members. :wherearethelies:

I think I.N is a serial killer or something? :uwot: Based on the end of Freeze, I think he's double-crossed the rest of the members and wants them dead, I guess. :doge:

Other than that, the lore is kinda all over the place, but there's definitely something going on with Felix since he was in a whole test tube before. :yooheadache:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,749,600
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
I'm SO glad we finally have So Good and Unfair in good quality audio :yooheadache:

Being able to hear them clearly made me realize, I had no idea how much of So Good is in English. The official lyrics haven't dropped yet, but it sounds like half the song is in English~ And Unfair's music is so catchy, both really, are so much more detailed than I thought. Wish we had heard them like this forever ago, UGH studio version WHEN? :peepoblanket:

Not that I'm expecting much, seems like they never released studio versions for their past concert solo songs. I'm still waiting for Rev It Up :stonemin:

Speaking of Rev It Up, you know who else would advocate for Rev It Up being released, UH HYUNJIN

SO RELEASE THE SONGS NOW

barbados-attitude.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,749,600
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Was seeing a lot of these old pics floating around today which gives me a perfect opportunity to talk about how much I love airport Hyunlix :yooheadache:

IDK if it's like on purpose that they stand in a specific lineup at the airport or what, but Hyunjin and Felix are almost always side-by-side

Or Hyunjin is right behind Felix

It's just so cute that they're airport buddies :peepoblanket:

Which also ties into this short I saw because I kinda noticed this, too. Hyunjin seems to, for whatever reason, like to stand on Felix's right side.

It's kinda interesting :uwot: But if you look at a lot of their airport pics, he is usually on the right side if not straight up behind~

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,749,600
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS

And they've been doing this for years :peepoblanket: IDK why, I just find these things wholesome

Like legit, he is consistently positioning himself on the right side, even in situations when he's already to the left of Felix. Just one of those Hyunlix things I will never be able to stop thinking about :yooheadache:

And since we're talking about airport pics, we gotta talk about these

GROBcylbkAA6cfA

GROBcylasAAW58u

I'LL NEVER BE OVER IT, EVER

1mcOZiC.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,749,600
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
I'm constantly having like 10 random Hyunlix related tabs open at any given time of stuff that just so happened to pop up on Twitter or Youtube, so if it seems like my mind is all over the place every damn day, that's why. :doge:So forgive the random jump from crying about Airport Hyunlix to this in the span of 20 minutes.:stonemin: I'm really just trying to clean out these tabs because what will happen is they will keep stacking up every hour~ :yooheadache:

Anyway VERY silly thing I hadn't thought about

So when Mr. President just poured water on Felix's head and down his shirt, Piri-Chan's response was to damn near drone strike him with water :uwot:

GWdqG5NbkAAaOhp

But that time when Hyunjin threw water on Felix because he mistakenly took revenge on him instead of I.N (who had actually thrown the water on Hyunjin), Felix just starts jamming to Topline together with Hyunjin? :uwot:

Why didn't you throw water at Hyunjin, Felix? :stonemin: You clearly knew he did that, why didn't you take revenge that time?

nr9h7ct.gif

VERY SILLY BEHAVIOR

Wensuelrene

Fever Season Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭690,570
I think I.N is a serial killer or something? :uwot: Based on the end of Freeze, I think he's double-crossed the rest of the members and wants them dead, I guess. :doge:

Other than that, the lore is kinda all over the place, but there's definitely something going on with Felix since he was in a whole test tube before. :yooheadache:

I'm sorry what??????????????????? :stonemin:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,749,600
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
You have to wonder WHY they have so many interactive parts in songs, like what is the reason? :uwot:

Levanter

Side Effects

Back Door

Thunderous

Chk Chk Boom

JJAM

S-Class DominATE Ver?????????

Just to name the ones off the top of my head, there's so many of these. :yooheadache: Some of them don't even make sense, like the move in JJAM really doesn't have to be there. It's barely even noticeable if you're not looking for it. :stonemin: It feels like it's just there because they have a choreo interaction quota.:uwot:

Even the low-five in Chk Chk Boom, I guess it's a legit part of the choreo and not something they just added, but it almost feels like it is something they just threw in to have another interactive moment because the only other interactive part with anyone there is Han and Bang Chan and Han is the one singing so it kinda makes sense. Hyunlix aren't even the focus there and still have this choreo part. :uwot:

AND THIS MOVE IN S-CLASS FOR THE WORLD TOUR, I SWEAR, I NEED TO KNOW IF IT'S ACTUALLY PART OF THE CHOREO OR IF HYUNJIN'S JUST DOING THAT, I'M GOING CRAZY :yooheadache:

My tinfoil hat conspiracy theory is that their contracts DEMAND they have to have an interactive part whenever possible. If there's a part where two members have to do something, Hyunlix gotta be the ones doing it. If you can throw something random in there, you better. Package deal things. Or else they'll probably cry or something:stonemin:

This has been today's Hyunlix weather report :doge:

Uw2Im9T.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,749,600
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
BROS I'M STILL NOT OVER THIS D-3 MOMENT :yooheadache:

First of all, Hyunjin pointing at Felix, why is that so cute??? Hyunjin singing Unfair with his lyrics, Felix immediately following up singing So Good with his own lyrics.

GWWbZQEbAAAW7uL

THESE GOOFY ASS SMILES WHILE THEY'RE LAUGHING:peepoblanket:

GWWbZNraMAA_zqx

IT'S LIKE THEY COUPLE SO MUCH STUFF, NOW THEY HAVE COUPLE SONG LYRIC SWAPPING

GWWbZWxWcAEVURR

IT'S JUST SO THEM TO EVEN MAKE THAT CONNECTION WITH THE "LIFE IS SO" AND SING THEIR OWN LYRICS TO THE OTHER SONG TUNE. I'M INCONSOLABLE ABOUT THIS

giphy.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,749,600
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Hyunjin said last night he was going to change his background on Bubble and looks like he just did to this~

GWh9VqEaoAEfrKp

So I guess this is his room, he has his guitar and one of his Magazine Covers~

It's this Bazaar one~

The room is very well decorated, you can tell he really is into interior design~ :fab:

One of the guitars was a gift from his mom in middle school and the other is a new one he bought himself. He also said he will show us him playing soon!

GWiFJR_a8AA0FQw

Last edited:
Top Bottom