⨭1,750,200
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
I still wonder about this :stonemin:

Like why?? :uwot:

monsta-x.gif

What do you need a photo of Hyunjin for in your wallet? :stonemin:

monsta-x.gif

Also he gave it to Felix as a gift?? What kind of gift is that??? :stonemin: A picture of yourself to put in his wallet????

monsta-x.gif

What do you mean to "use it whenever" USE IT FOR WHAT??

monsta-x.gif

IDK man, I don't keep photos of my platonic homies in my wallet :stonemin:

monsta-x.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

#FREE THE BOYS Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,750,200
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
YO, VARIETY POTENTIAL QUESTION MARK??

They're going on Knowing Brothers??? :yooheadache: This is their first time going on there, isn't it? That's one of my favorite variety shows OMG I still have EXO's episode saved on my computer, I hope it's true :peepoblanket:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,750,200
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Mountains Making Film

Still on my "The glasses and red and blue outfits are a bit too specific to them to be a coincidence" but WHO KNOWS :stonemin:

Do they both play the hacker because they're the same person question mark?? :uwot:

Lore question mark?? :stonemin:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,750,200
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Some old pics that Deo Gratias shared today

GWiss_raoAAnVag

GWiss_sbUAAtq9p

GWiss_saoAIB0W2

GWistAMWkAEAOdU

Another video of Hyunlix on D-3!

Why are they always taking similar looking photos? :uwot:

In celebration of maybe Knowing Brothers happening, people posted some School Uniform Hyunlix!

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,750,200
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
It's been two years since the original Hyunlix Paris trip :yooheadache:

Which PAUSE I was gonna posts some flashbacks but WHAT IN THE WORLD:stonemin:

Why are they looking at each other in such a sus manner :uwot:

monsta-x.gif

Felix deadass looking at Hyunjin's chest FOR WHAT????

monsta-x.gif

Dangerously close to making eye contact in that second video so Hyunjin tapped TF out of there

monsta-x.gif

VERY INTERESTING

monsta-x.gif

Last edited:

Wensuelrene

Fever Season Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭691,070
I still wonder about this :stonemin:

Like why?? :uwot:

monsta-x.gif

What do you need a photo of Hyunjin for in your wallet? :stonemin:

monsta-x.gif

Also he gave it to Felix as a gift?? What kind of gift is that??? :stonemin: A picture of yourself to put in his wallet????

monsta-x.gif

What do you mean to "use it whenever" USE IT FOR WHAT??

monsta-x.gif

IDK man, I don't keep photos of my platonic homies in my wallet :stonemin:

monsta-x.gif

Just as it seems Hyunjin is always thinking about Felix, and has a quota that he must speak about him once per day, it seems Hyunjin wants Felix to constantly have him on the mind. :heartpar:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,750,200
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
THE URGE TO TALK ABOUT THIS IS STARTING TO COME BACK :yooheadache:

GWJAyj4asAIhqGj

GWJA3CLWIAA9gAG

YOU CAN'T GET ME TO GET MY MIND OFF OF THIS :yooheadache: IT'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO????????????????

It's not even that they took a picture in the same location, IT'S THAT IT'S THE LITERAL SAME PICTURE

It would have been one thing if they were by that door but it was taken differently or from a different angle or doing a different pose. Like why didn't they do that????? :yooheadache: Why are they in the same room, standing in the same spot, facing the same direction, posed the same way (except Hyunjin is looking up and Felix is looking down) and it's HYUNLIX DOING IT???:peepoblanket:

I can't tell if it's better or worse if they took the pictures themselves, like I could easily see them doing this as a silly thing if they took them themselves. :yooheadache: But if you tell me they were just standing around and told some staff "Hey, we wanna take the exact same picture TO GO AMONGST ALL THESE OTHER PICTURES THAT WILL LOOK NOTHING LIKE OURS:"

GWJCptBbYAASAIb

GWJCpuzasAAyS1U

"Do that for me plz" :stonemin:

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO MAKE SENSE OF ANY OF THIS? :yooheadache:

If at least all the members took pictures in the same room or there was some other twinning going on, I could cope with this, but they're the only two who did this???? :peepoblanket: THEY WANT ME TO BE DELULU SO BAD

Wensuelrene

Fever Season Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭691,070
THE URGE TO TALK ABOUT THIS IS STARTING TO COME BACK :yooheadache:

GWJAyj4asAIhqGj

GWJA3CLWIAA9gAG

YOU CAN'T GET ME TO GET MY MIND OFF OF THIS :yooheadache: IT'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO????????????????

It's not even that they took a picture in the same location, IT'S THAT IT'S THE LITERAL SAME PICTURE

It would have been one thing if they were by that door but it was taken differently or from a different angle or doing a different pose. Like why didn't they do that????? :yooheadache: Why are they in the same room, standing in the same spot, facing the same direction, posed the same way (except Hyunjin is looking up and Felix is looking down) and it's HYUNLIX DOING IT???:peepoblanket:

I can't tell if it's better or worse if they took the pictures themselves, like I could easily see them doing this as a silly thing if they took them themselves. :yooheadache: But if you tell me they were just standing around and told some staff "Hey, we wanna take the exact same picture TO GO AMONGST ALL THESE OTHER PICTURES THAT WILL LOOK NOTHING LIKE OURS:"

GWJCptBbYAASAIb

GWJCpuzasAAyS1U

"Do that for me plz" :stonemin:

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO MAKE SENSE OF ANY OF THIS? :yooheadache:

If at least all the members took pictures in the same room or there was some other twinning going on, I could cope with this, but they're the only two who did this???? :peepoblanket: THEY WANT ME TO BE DELULU SO BAD

Maybe it's because of the lore that Jiniret and Felix are the same person :wherearethelies:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,750,200
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
The Lyrics for Unfair and So Good on Genius

Unfair

So Good English

So Good Korean

It's actually really interesting Felix did a Beauty and the Beast song from the perspective of the Beast. I feel like with that movie, Belle usually is who comes to mind for most people, so it was a creative choice~ And the lyrics are definitely giving "very romantic guy" so maybe Hyunjin was onto something. :uwot:

So Good is just so Hyunjin's style, it feels like it should be his BGM whenever he enters the room. The way it talks about how he likes to take pictures, dance, traveling, his fashion sense, and of course the OH MY GOD, gotta be bro's favorite English phrase~ :fab:

Maybe it's because of the lore that Jiniret and Felix are the same person :wherearethelies:

BRO?????????????????? :yooheadache: DON'T DO THIS TO MY BRAIN

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,750,200
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
What a HILARIOUSLY silly hand tickle

They lose each other's hands, shit is all messed up in Felix's ear, Hyunjin is laughing his ass off, before they grab hands and STILL PROCEED TO HAND TICKLE, like they just cannot do this move without doing it. :stonemin:

If there was ever a time to ditch the hand tickle, that would have been the day but they just can't help themselves. They were basically going overboard with how long they kept that going :yooheadache: Like Oops, we missed 3 milliseconds of valuable tickle time, we have to make up for it by tickling until we physically no longer hold hands anymore. GIRL.

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,750,200
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
MORE PICS OF THEM DURING LALALALA FROM D-3 :peepoblanket:

GWoG7-kbYAAGzGE

GWoG7_bWoAAG70-

GWoG7-pbEAA1lVx

GWoG7_MXMAA_6wh

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE, CANDY BLISS

1mcOZiC.gif

THIS KILLS ME

HYUNJIN'S EYES DARTING ALL OVER THE PLACE WHILE FELIX IS TALKING, SO REAL

1mcOZiC.gif

Like he KNOWS he's gonna start staring if he doesn't look away every 2 milliseconds, I'm WEEPING

1mcOZiC.gif

Some MISC Stuff

Everywhere they go, they're taking pics of each other :peepoblanket:

THEM SMILING AT EACH OTHER

1mcOZiC.gif

This video's coming out soon, with Felix, Han, I.N, Bang Chan, and Changbin

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,750,200
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Hyunjin was just asked by a fan if there were any members left who haven't gotten a painting as a gift yet.

And he said that giving a painting as a gift is the hardest thing ever

BUT WHEN HE GAVE FELIX A PAINTING AS A GIFT AND FELIX LOVED IT SO MUCH THAT HE TRIED TO HANG IT UP IMMEDIATELY AND HYUNJIN FELT LIKE HE WAS THE ONE GETTING A GIFT BECAUSE FELIX WAS SO HAPPY, I'M CRYING ALL OVER AGAIN :yooheadache:

UNFORGETTABLE HYUNLIX MOMENT

1mcOZiC.gif

I'm glad the Jinret and Quokka follow their dads everywhere. If only poor BBokari hadn't gotten yeeted maybe Felix would bring her to work with him. :peepoblanket:

She's probably hiding in his pocket like she always does :inspect:

Top Bottom