Ddeona Oneul Bame

#FREE THE BOYS Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,750,200
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Hyunjin drawing FOR Felix, Hyunjin's drawing OF Felix :yooheadache:

The way Hyunjin wanted to remember the moment when they took photos during Thunderous but he gave the painting to Felix as a gift I'M

1mcOZiC.gif

And Felix was in such a rush to hang it up that Hyunjin had to stop him

1mcOZiC.gif

GAliXtSXYAA8V_X

GAliXtQXgAAdnZ-

He kept going on and on about Felix's eyes, lips, freckles

1mcOZiC.gif

He always includes the freckles so clearly

1mcOZiC.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,750,200
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
This moment always gets me emotional :yooheadache:

41cS90u.gif

Hyunjin had just come back from his hiatus and this was the first OT8 content after a while. And Felix asks Hyunjin to sit next to him by patting the chair beside him.

1mcOZiC.gif

And not only does Hyunjin sit next to him, he links his arms with Felix :yooheadache:

1mcOZiC.gif

But they end up making Hyunjin move because they're in different units but it really looked like they didn't want to if you watch the whole clip :peepoblanket:

1mcOZiC.gif

I CAN'T GET OVER THIS BEING THE FIRST TIME THEY GET TO RECORD SOMETHING TOGETHER AFTER SUCH A LONG TIME AND HYUNLIX JUST LINK ARMS IMMEDIATELY

1mcOZiC.gif

THEY MUST HAVE MISSED IT SO MUCH

1mcOZiC.gif

Last edited:

Wensuelrene

Fever Season Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭691,070
This moment always gets me emotional :yooheadache:

41cS90u.gif

Hyunjin had just come back from his hiatus and this was the first OT8 content after a while. And Felix asks Hyunjin to sit next to him by patting the chair beside him.

1mcOZiC.gif

And not only does Hyunjin sit next to him, he links his arms with Felix :yooheadache:

1mcOZiC.gif

But they end up making Hyunjin move because they're in different units but it really looked like they didn't want to if you watch the whole clip :peepoblanket:

1mcOZiC.gif

I CAN'T GET OVER THIS BEING THE FIRST TIME THEY GET TO RECORD SOMETHING TOGETHER AFTER SUCH A LONG TIME AND HYUNLIX JUST LINK ARMS IMMEDIATELY

1mcOZiC.gif

THEY MUST HAVE MISSED IT SO MUCH

1mcOZiC.gif

I didn't know Hyunjin was on a hiatus period. :omgwhat: Glad he's healthy now. It's so sweet for Felix to welcome him back so warmly on camera. And seems Hyunjin was so happy to be back! How cute! I imagine Felix likely spent a lot of time with him while he was on break too. :heartublob:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,750,200
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
I didn't know Hyunjin was on a hiatus period. :omgwhat: Glad he's healthy now. It's so sweet for Felix to welcome him back so warmly on camera. And seems Hyunjin was so happy to be back! How cute! I imagine Felix likely spent a lot of time with him while he was on break too. :heartublob:

There was a smear campaign against him for a short time, but thankfully, his name was cleared and he rejoined group activities :peepopbirthday:

It's the sweetest thing :peepoblanket:

41cS90u.gif

I just noticed how much Hyunjin pulled Felix over to him, Felix isn't even sitting up straight, he's leaning just to link arms with Hyunjin :yooheadache:

crying-wailing.gif

I KANT GO ON

crying-wailing.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,750,200
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
THE AMOUNT OF TEARS IN MY EYES AFTER THIS SHORT JUST POPPED UP

NAUR WAY IN HELL UPON JYP BRINGING FELIX AND LEE KNOW BACK AFTER THEY WERE ELIMINATED, WHILE EVERYONE ELSE IS BEING SERIOUS AND NODDING WHILE HE TALKS, HYUNLIX JUST SMILE AT EACH OTHER???? :yooheadache:

1mcOZiC.gif

I DIDN'T REALIZE EVERYONE ELSE AT THE TIME WAS ON A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT WAVELENGTH, LISTENING ATTENTIVELY WHILE HYUNJIN'S JUST "MY SMOL BABY IS BACK" :yooheadache:

1mcOZiC.gif

NOT EVEN PRETENDING HE CARES ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE HAPPENING RIGHT NOW

1mcOZiC.gif

INCONSOLABLE FOR THE NEXT FIVE YEARS

1mcOZiC.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,750,200
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
One of those moments where I genuinely feel like Hyunjin didn't know there was a camera 3 feet away from him

IIRC, he was asking if he had to be an MC, would Felix come to it or something like that. Or he might have been asking all of them considering how he's screaming this question. :stonemin:

Anyway, I wish I had the full clip because they talk for like a minute but second Hyunjin looks at the camera, he just immediately flies up like he didn't realize it was there???? :stonemin:

I'm assuming because Felix was riding his legs that whole time, which he was just massaging them :uwot: ...and maybe Hyunjin felt like that looked pretty sus????

I have no idea, Felix seemed to find this whole thing amusing, though. :stonemin:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,750,200
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
OK, so I saw the unnies SAY that Knowing Brothers recording started today but I guess I didn't expect THIS many pictures from it :uwot: And there is a LOT

Also the episode is gonna be outside which is LIT, we get outdoor games

Starting off strong with Felix mimicking Hyunjin in tiny

And we get them performing Chk Chk Boom!

They look like they're on different teams, which is hysterical for their competitive asses :doge:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,750,200
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Bro it's so cute

Felix just can't himself copying anything Hyunjin does :yooheadache:

He has a Lucario toy :peepoblanket:

We also got the ATE Mashup pics today

GWtoGtlWoAEHOiR

GWtoGt2W4AA0ymy

GWtuHgBbMAAojeJ

GWtuHkra8AE1Qo6

Fortunately (for society), all the members pictures kinda look like this so I'm behaving myself today :stonemin:

Still :yooheadache:

Wensuelrene

Fever Season Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭691,070
OK, so I saw the unnies SAY that Knowing Brothers recording started today but I guess I didn't expect THIS many pictures from it :uwot: And there is a LOT

Also the episode is gonna be outside which is LIT, we get outdoor games

Starting off strong with Felix mimicking Hyunjin in tiny

They look like they're on different teams, which is hysterical for their competitive asses :doge:

I think them being on different teams will be better for more shippy moments. :yoosmile:After all, we expect them to have good interactions on he same team. But if they're school rivals and we still get Hyunjin being cutesey with Felix, it'll be even cuter. :peepoblanket: Just like during the Spotify liar game when Hyunjin was trying to shield Felix when logically speaking he had no reason to do so when it didn't benefit him at all :TzuyuKek:

WHAT IS THIS ADORABLE GAME? :yooheadache:

Hyunjin looks so adorable at the filming. When will the episode air OP? :heartublob:
He has a Lucario toy :peepoblanket:

We also got the ATE Mashup pics today

GWtoGtlWoAEHOiR

GWtoGt2W4AA0ymy

GWtuHgBbMAAojeJ

GWtuHkra8AE1Qo6

Fortunately (for society), all the members pictures kinda look like this so I'm behaving myself today :stonemin:

Still :yooheadache:

*Refrains from saying how the pictures look similar* :angry:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,750,200
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
SHE CAME THRU AGAIN

GWu8rsKXwAAKgiu

GWu8rsWaYAAJ-5T

IT'S GIVING SCHOOL LOVE AFFAIR WITH THE BABYGIRL AUSSIE TRANSFER STUDENT :yooheadache:

I think them being on different teams will be better for more shippy moments. :yoosmile:After all, we expect them to have good interactions on he same team. But if they're school rivals and we still get Hyunjin being cutesey with Felix, it'll be even cuter. :peepoblanket: Just like during the Spotify liar game when Hyunjin was trying to shield Felix when logically speaking he had no reason to do so when it didn't benefit him at all :TzuyuKek:

Hyunjin looks so adorable at the filming. When will the episode air OP? :heartublob:

*Refrains from saying how the pictures look similar* :angry:

IKR, there will totally be some silliness afoot since Hyunlix can't help cheering for each other or teasing each other even when they're on separate teams :fab:

To be honest, I don't know when it airs, they haven't announced the airdate yet. :yooheadache: Hopefully we won't have to wait too long for it, though

DON'T DO THIS TO ME OKAY :stonemin: I'M BEHAVING

Top Bottom