🥇 OFFICIAL V - 1 CHAMPION 🥇 I.O.I/WJSN Cider-Vocal-Maknae-Princess🐻‍❄️YOO YEONJUNG Thread🐻‍❄️New OST out now! #LIZZIE THE ROCK MUSICAL #QUEENDOM 2

MVSica

✨🐻Ujung🛰️✨ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭130,653

:poggers:This is the song Yeonjung will sing on Sat :catpopcorn:

Original is closer to Lunas

MVSica

✨🐻Ujung🛰️✨ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭130,653

google translate

The group space girl's love affair melts the cold of late autumn with a three-stage high-pitched ballad.

MBN'Life Reversal Music Game Show' to be aired on the 28th (Sat)? In episode 9 of'Lottery Singer' (hereinafter referred to as'Lotto Singer'/director Ilyong Yoo), singer Yeon-jung is expected to capture the attention by conveying a unique sensibility with a moist voice.

On the first stage of the past, Yeonjeong sang BTS's'FAKE LOVE' without any addition or subtraction, and received praise from senior singers, but received unexpectedly low scores. Park So-hyun of the prediction team actively encouraged him to put a five-stage treble in the ballad, saying that there is a merit of love in the first stage. In the second stage, Nami’s' The song'Sad Relationship' is said to be surprising from the beginning. Since it is a song that many singers have tried to remake, expectations are rising about how the girl group vocalist Yeon-jeong reinterpreted.

Yeon-jeong, who has made a treasured determination, saying, "Let's pour it all down," brings a freshness with a clear beauty that is different from the original song containing a husky voice. Yet, the song that continues with a warm and clear tone provides a warm comfort to the viewers. Here, the more you go to the climax of the song, the more rich the emotions and the high notes, which are your strengths, are shown without adding or subtracting, increasing the level of immersion. After the stage was over, Park So-hyun said, “I sang this song with the emotions of a girl, so I remembered when I was in my twenties, and I felt a little bit upset.” How far is the limit? I can't draw a line.”

Leaving the regrettable first stage behind, the re-challenge stage painted with his own color, which gave warmth to the home theater, is raising expectations for the main broadcast whether it will be possible to join the top six.

In addition, after the stage of the 6 singers of the re-challenge was over, the final 6 members of Group C were announced through live broadcast, and on this day, the third chance to win the prize money out of the 4 chances to win the prize money returned to the viewers who hit the top 6 in the group, several viewers were'selecting the winner'. There are growing questions about whether you will succeed in winning the prize money.

On the other hand, viewers can predict the top 6 singers they think of on the winner prediction page (URL=http://lottosinger.grm.ntruss.com/main/main) and make'winner selection'. In addition, if you scan the QR code exposed at the top of the broadcast with a smartphone camera, you can easily access the'Select Winner' page.

The stage of Yeonjeong, which gave a warm voice to the viewers, was broadcasted at 8:40 pm on the 28th (Saturday) at MBN's'Life Reverse Music Game Show Lotto Singer'.

Photo provided by:
MBN'Life Reversal Music Game Show-Lotto Singer' [email protected]

▶ K-POP Hallyu star right in front of'Real Jic Cam' [Herald Pop Naver TV]

-Copyrights ⓒ Herald POP & heraldpop.com, reprinted without permission And

MVSica

✨🐻Ujung🛰️✨ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭130,653
@Some translated Yeonjungs fancafe post! (that I requested :bakacat: )

Cosmic Girl Yeonjeong proved'the strongest girl group vocal' with'lotto singer'​

Input 2020.12.05. 12:33 PM

Reporter Shim Eon-kyung

good Cheer for me Like Rate Up18
Choose a language to translate
Using text-to-speech services

Changing the font size
Send SNS

0004321388_001_20201205123314560.jpg
Original view
[OSEN=Reporter Shim Eon-kyung] The love affair of the group Universe Girl properly showed the aspect of an emotional vocalist with'lotto singer'.

Yeonjeong appeared as a group C singer on MBN's entertainment program'Lotto Singer', which airs every Saturday at 8:20 pm, and surprised music fans by revealing a deep sensibility that he had not been able to show. Previously, Yeonjeong showed outstanding musical talent with a refreshing singing ability, a wide range of notes, and a stable song digestibility. In'Lottery Singer', such a yearning showed a song in which sad feelings exploded in succession, giving the music fans an eye stamp again.

In the contest of Group C, which aired on the 14th and 28th, Yeonjeong showed off a wide stage digestion by selecting'FAKE LOVE' of BTS and Nami's'Sad Destiny'. 'Fake Love' is a stage with a perfect balance of beautiful dance and music, showing off outstanding performance skills as an idol singer, and with'Sad Relationship', it has increased the level of immersion by focusing on vocals compared to before.

As soon as Yeonjeong started the song'Sad Destiny', he not only admired the cast with a clear and clean voice, but also slowly raised emotions along with the flow of the song, and surprised the viewers by bursting cool high notes in the highlights. In particular, despite being the youngest member of the Universe Girl Group and the youngest participant of'Lottery Singer', he drew attention with his rich musical capabilities while holding an unbelievable impression of his age with a song containing deep voice and sad sensibility.

As such, Yeon-jeong, who has been remarkable in'Lotto Singer', is showing off her charm as a vocalist by singing various drama OSTs as well as group activities and constantly covering various songs. Through this broadcast, Yeon Jeong-eun showed his ability on the stage, which was not already included in the cover video or sound source, and established himself as the'strongest girl group vocal', drawing more attention to future music activities.

On the other hand, Yeonjeong is a member of Space Girl and has been active in various fields after completing the title'BUTTERFLY' of the recent mini album'Neverland'. /[email protected]

MVSica

✨🐻Ujung🛰️✨ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭130,653

Yeonjung thread :bakacat:

Top Bottom