46G Badge Award Thread Phase 2! [ finished ]

Misa

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,611,300
Suggestions for Shiraishi Mai (Thanks to Lucia for the mocks!)

XWyXUf7.png
original pic

71C2gVw.png
original pic

Po1A0DP.png
original pic

Misa

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,611,300
Name: Misa
I'm listed as a keeper for: none
Nogizaka46: 10
Keyakizaka46: 3
Hinatazaka46: 3

Chu

୨୧ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,222,448
Name: Chu
I'm listed as a keeper for: none
Nogizaka46: 10
Keyakizaka46:
Hinatazaka46: 3

Riri

are you falling in love? i've a feeling you are VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭121,223
Winners for the group badges are up! Please either confirm these badges or ask for a wildcard round or a re-vote if you don't like the winners. You have till 21st of July!
Also reminder that only 2 Nogizaka members (Shiraishi Mai,Ikuta Erika) have reached the amount of needed keepers and if you are listed as a keeper for them you have to send in mocks until 21st of July.
If you'd like to keep any of the other girls' badges just post on the thread!

S

Some

I thought only keepers could vote so i didn't turns out its not then yeah i would love a wildcard round but thats only if there is a new material right ?

S

Some

Then i'm good it's my fault for missunderstanding i also have a questions do keepers own the badge automatically or they still need to request it i'm currently trying to post more so i can keep more members because i stan most of them lol so just trying to make sure

Riri

are you falling in love? i've a feeling you are VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭121,223
Then i'm good it's my fault for missunderstanding i also have a questions do keepers own the badge automatically or they still need to request it i'm currently trying to post more so i can keep more members because i stan most of them lol so just trying to make sure
no keepers still have to request them, by the way if you want to keep any of the nogizaka members badges that are in the OP right now make sure you list yourself here as a keeper for them

S

Some

no keepers still have to request them, by the way if you want to keep any of the nogizaka members badges that are in the OP right now make sure you list yourself here as a keeper for them

Ok understood

lira

☆ la sirena ☆ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭180,535
shiraishi mai suggestion (not sure if i'll do more but if i do i'll update this post;; <3)

sBQXf39.png
x

S

Some

I'm keeping the group badges for all groups
And individual for maiyan,ranze,kubo,zukki,umezawa,endo,kaki
Not sure if i'm late or not put i'll be posting mocks during this hour or the next depending if anyone is available in that thread but you can but my name for sure

Top Bottom