46G Badge Award Thread Phase 2! [ finished ]

S

Some

@kimsguardian are you still keeping mikuni ? The mock that was submitted for her last time was rejected so i extended the suggestion period for her till this round last time you said you were keeping all so i wrote you done as a keeper for her do you still want to keep ?

kimsguardian

πŸ„³πŸ„ΎπŸ„ΎπŸ…πŸšͺ Sixth Place HoE
Reaction score
π–π–Šπ–Ž'π–˜ π–—π–Žπ–Œπ–π–™ 𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖉
Plus Coins
β¨­940,020
Pronouns
He/Him
@kimsguardian are you still keeping mikuni ? The mock that was submitted for her last time was rejected so i extended the suggestion period for her till this round last time you said you were keeping all so i wrote you done as a keeper for her do you still want to keep ?
yeah if that's okay with you, but if you feel it's getting too hard for you to handle then it's okay to just drop it.

S

Some

yeah if that's okay with you, but if you feel it's getting too hard for you to handle then it's okay to just drop it.
No its fine its just this one thread that i have now so i write you done as keeping/supporting mikuni ?
Or keeping mikuni and supporting all ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jibang

Sowon β™₯️ Yerin β™₯️ Eunha β™₯️ Yuju β™₯️ SinB β™₯️ Umji β™₯️ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­48,050
Supporting all badges.

kimsguardian

Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­940,020
Pronouns
He/Him
No its fine its just this one thread that i have now so i write you done as keeping/supporting mikuni ?
keeping mikuni & supporting all, thanks :heartpar:

S

Some

Username: KQI88
Mock:
cqCrmub.png

Original image: Here
Mock:
5MMbJ8J.png

Mock:
8eNmi68.png

Mock:
VJaF4BF.png

The first one was rejected last round like i told you so i cant use it/submit it again they said it was blurry and the pic is low quality so they couldn't fix it there is also This Shoot that i posted and she has a solo shoot coming on the 18th i'll probably post it in the celeb media section so ill tag you

Last edited by a moderator:

KQI88

Stan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­43,735
The first one was rejected last round like i told you so i cant use it/submit it again they said it was blurry and the pic is low quality so they couldn't fix it there is also This Shoot that i posted and she has a solo shoot coming on the 18th i'll probably post it in the celeb media section so ill tag you
I thought the problem was with previous source link, I use a new one for the pic, but I understand.

S

Some

I thought the problem was with previous source link, I use a new one for the pic, but I understand.

it was with both actually sorry i didn't clarify
Also are you keeping and supporting mikuni ?
sorry i keep asking everyone its just i need to write these things down

S

Some

Reminder only a week till suggestions end @demasta if we got no mocks for misa and yuuri their badges will be scrapped

S

Some

@kimsguardian are you still intrested in keeping haruyo i thought i didn't have space before but turns out i did i plan to keep mikuni too and some new lovely photos dropped for 3ki point is if you are still intrested please inform me

kimsguardian

Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­940,020
Pronouns
He/Him
@kimsguardian are you still intrested in keeping haruyo i thought i didn't have space before but turns out i did i plan to keep mikuni too and some new lovely photos dropped for 3ki point is if you are still intrested please inform me
haruyo?
yeah pls, thanks~

Top Bottom