aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

Hara

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭435,075
People are commenting that in weibo says that it is a 4 member group :l
Can someone confirm it?
this comes from a smngg fanpage on weibo who reposted this old article who was not from SM and made when people thought that hina was in the line up. It's based on the known trainee at the time
KR (Jimin, Helen), CH (Ningning) and Japan (Hina)

dayeon_you

demian world domination
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,725
ok now ive calmed down a bit........................................... lets evaluate what we have so far:

- the trailer looks and sounds very dramatic and not all like something a girl group debut
-the logo was teased in superm........ smngg has nothing to do with superm.......
-but it is classified as a female group on weibo
-and is definitely a new group and not just a project of a pre-existing group

are we going to get clowned todays my friends

Benu

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭88,709
this comes from a smngg fanpage on weibo who reposted this old article who was not from SM and made when people thought that hina was in the line up. It's based on the known trainee at the time

Thank you for answering me !

Hara

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭435,075
ok now ive calmed down a bit........................................... lets evaluate what we have so far:

- the trailer looks and sounds very dramatic and not all like something a girl group debut
-the logo was teased in superm........ smngg has nothing to do with superm.......
-but it is classified as a female group on weibo
-and is definitely a new group and not just a project of a pre-existing group

are we going to get clowned todays my friends

- The teasers is true very drammatic but it also could be because it's their first gg in years
- Yeah and Taemin saying it's about the "next story" could really mean anything
- I think it's either female superm, even if i would expect something different as a name for a group composed of their ggs's members) but also they have so few girls in the company to make something like that, or smngg.

Honestly seeing as they have a gg planned already i would expect them to wait for the new gg to debut before making an all star gg especially because of how few girls they have

itzy

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭204,385
I think if it has anything to do with SuperM they would've at least shared their posts on their account, but they haven't. I'm more inclined to believe that they were just teasing the new girl group debut through SuperM so fans can make the links later on. I definitely (for now) think it's for the new girl group

지우____

JYP & SM stan. SR20G JYP20G enthusiast
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭90,150
So many people are saying that the GG will have 4 members and will ne global;;;;;;

Hara

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭435,075
So many people are saying that the GG will have 4 members and will ne global;;;;;;
it's because of this

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭34,500
Cant wait for tomorrow, I'm so excited to just think smngg finally debuting, its just still unreal, really if they announce aespa is for smngg :sejeongcry:

camille

MY | ningmeng Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭139,931
Fanbases already changed their names and stans are getting aespa @ on twitter. I really hope for their sake that it is indeed smngg lmaooo

For now I really think it's our girls. Other than what have already been mentioned let's not forget that:
- SM specifically said that "Yoo Jimin is about to make her debut"
- Confirmed for 2020
- Irene's scandal a few days ago. It may or may not be a cover up but who knows?

If it is SuperM female version then the girls aren't debuting in 2020 and honestly I think SM would much rather debut their ngg than a female superm this year.
Also it wouldn't be the first time that SM uses one of their groups to promote a new one. Taemin said that it is a new chapter, it could be anything

Top Bottom