Yeah I didn’t keep up with sm rookies too much, just knew basic stuff
but now that ngg could be coming I’m more excited
:munchlax:

itzy

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭204,385
I really want them to debut with a girl crush concept so I'm hoping that it happens. The teaser (if it's for the new gg) looks as though they might be going in that direction so I'm really excited

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,504,964
Pronouns
She/Her
Yeah I didn’t keep up with sm rookies too much, just knew basic stuff
but now that ngg could be coming I’m more excited
:munchlax:
ok welcome then:shablob:

I really want them to debut with a girl crush concept so I'm hoping that it happens. The teaser (if it's for the new gg) looks as though they might be going in that direction so I'm really excited
I need songs easy to listen....not too experimental:sweat:

camille

MY | ningmeng Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭139,931
aespa reminds me of vespa but at least it's a pretty scooter brand so it could be worse... we got some worse names, even though i wish we got moonlight angels or aera

it does scream girl crush to me, which i'm not surprised since i was starting to think for real they would debut with that kind of concepts. i personally don't like it but at this point i waited for so long that i don't even care... if i stanned nct and their noise music, then i can stan the girls. i just hope that I'll like their songs better than the ones LSM gave to Loona

itzy

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭204,385
ok welcome then:shablob:

I need songs easy to listen....not too experimental:sweat:

aespa reminds me of vespa but at least it's a pretty scooter brand so it could be worse... we got some worse names, even though i wish we got moonlight angels or aera

it does scream girl crush to me, which i'm not surprised since i was starting to think for real they would debut with that kind of concepts. i personally don't like it but at this point i waited for so long that i don't even care... if i stanned nct and their noise music, then i can stan the girls. i just hope that I'll like their songs better than the ones LSM gave to Loona
I agree. If it is a girl crush concept, I don't want the music to be too experimental. I want them to stand out. I really hope the demo from the SM documentary last year ends up being one of their songs.

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,504,964
Pronouns
She/Her

This....i tried to listen last LOONA songs because of LSM but i didn't like them at all....so i'm nervous :sweat:

Bellamy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,504,964
Pronouns
She/Her
I agree. If it is a girl crush concept, I don't want the music to be too experimental. I want them to stand out. I really hope the demo from the SM documentary last year ends up being one of their songs.

Agree...i like that demo too:sanapray::sanapray::sanapray:

camille

MY | ningmeng Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭139,931
I want them to stand out. I really hope the demo from the SM documentary last year ends up being one of their songs.

I totally forgot about that demo !!!! I love it so much omg yes I REALLY hope that it ends up being one of their songs. Or that they will debut with something similar. It sounds so good, is easy to listen to and a lot of people like that kind of sounds (general public included)

Bellamy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,504,964
Pronouns
She/Her
Now i'm too shocked to celebrate :TzuyuKek:
OMG I'm so happy!!!! congrats to our girls:sejeongcry::sejeongcry::sejeongcry:

She

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭53,550
I thought they'd debut them after the scandal but I didn't think the announcement would come only a couple of days later... They probably had their debut date planned for awhile now but still. :LOL:

Top Bottom