aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,504,864
Pronouns
She/Her

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,504,864
Pronouns
She/Her
so...now we wait for the teasers:LovePar:

dayeon_you

demian world domination
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,725
I THINK I AM GOING TO CRY. how long have we been waiting for this. so many years...... so many rumours.... yes trainees have come and gone, and i still think about all the missed opportunities, but i am very excited for what sm has in store.

11 members sounds awesome because its a big group but not overwhelmingly big like nct (do they even have 23 women in this company at this point) but also can’t really be compared to snsd THAT much like i know a lot of people r inevitable gonna do

anyways im now thinking about the fandom name for aespa (even tho bc its a sm gg we’ll have to wait like 5 years to get it :iwillfightyou:)

Yupuplover

Senpai Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭21,702,428
Finally , so is it confirmed Ningning already left SM? or still speculation?

So we getting a whole new lineup.

About cnetz speculation of the number of members. I saw some said weibo mentioned as 4 members. I think cnetz words take 50/50 of it.
Sometimes they can be wrong.

SwolMingyu

☾ #1 Meanie Stan ☾ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭199,740
Finally , so is it confirmed Ningning already left SM? or still speculation?

So we getting a whole new lineup.

About cnetz speculation of the number of members. I saw some said weibo mentioned as 4 members. I think cnetz words take 50/50 of it.
Sometimes they can be wrong.
I don't think Ningning left, as far as I know at least

itzy

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭204,385
11 members is a lot, but idc at this point. I just want the girls to debut. I’m happy that Jimin is a confirmed member, hopefully NingNing will be in the lineup as well. I’m not sure what the general consensus is, but I’m actually looking forward to seeing the hidden girls. Unfamiliar faces are always fun to see unveiled.

itzy

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭204,385
I personally don’t think NingNing has left but I don’t want to believe anything until the group is revealed. If we go based off of what we know, the twitter account for Aespa has been around since June, which means that the lineup was probably finalised long before then. Add into account the fact Hina only just recently made Instagram, it means that the timeline of when the group was finalised and when trainees left is fuzzy, which could also mean NingNing has left (god forbid) but she just hasn’t made an Instagram account yet

ellybelly

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭46,700
hey guys, i just wanted to introduce myself as i have been lurking the SRG world since 2015 or 2016 i think. anyway, i used to have an account on OH last year I think (idk if anyone else on here is also from there) but idk what happened to that site. anyway i just wanted to say hi and i can’t believe we finally made it. honestly, im speechless. i had so much hope they’d debut back in 2018 lmfao how naive was I. I wrote so many posts about how they’ll debut in summer/autumn 2018 and that they’ll have 7-9 members and bla bla bla haha. and here we are, all those years later! i had to make an account on here just so I could post this because I seriously feel a bit emotional. I really can’t process this. after waiting for so many long years and discussing so many obviously fake theories during the droughts, we finally get to see our girlies debut!!!!!!!!! I just want to hug you all

Here’s to AESPA!!!!!!! eeeekk!!!!!!!!!!

Liquorish

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭30,000
do y'all think helen is gonna debut?? she's such a natural when it comes to dancing that to me it wouldn't be surprising at all for them to put her out after a short training period, but who knows

Top Bottom