aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

She

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭53,550
super happy!!! omg, finally!!

since the news, I was wondering, SIREN was supposed to be a aespa song, remember? Now the song is the debut of FNC BG (P1H). So, would you guys like if the girls will be debuting with a hiphop/trap song?

Remember when we thought this was siren as in mermaid?

But of course this is 2020 Kpop so it has to be siren as in BLARING NOISE :LOL:

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400
super happy!!! omg, finally!!

since the news, I was wondering, SIREN was supposed to be a aespa song, remember? Now the song is the debut of FNC BG (P1H). So, would you guys like if the girls will be debuting with a hiphop/trap song?

depends on if the song's good and if the girls suit it, my problem w Loona's recent songs (even though I do actually like them) for example is I feel their vocals are a better selling point than their rap and I have a feeling the same will be true of the ngg so I'd rather them focus on that. I can't judge too much without hearing the whole song. I feel like this could very much be a la vi en rose situation where the demo has a different vibe than the final product.

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭508,750
This year for GGs it was kinda calm, with Weeekly and Secret Number

Next year can be very interesting with probably many NGGs from known labels, 2014 groups who will renew, disband or lose member(s)

I wonder how Aespa will be received, it's been a long time since SM debuted a GG

camille

MY | ningmeng Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭139,931
I just remembered that they'll be competing for the 2021 roty instead and the Bighit+Source gg is debuting in 2021...twitter is gonna be the WORST :facepalm:
And Mystic Girls too. They may not be extremely popular in the West, but they definitely are in Korea. Aren't YGNGG supposed to debut in 2021 too?

dayeon_you

demian world domination
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,725
so i found the list again and the other trainees (that haven't left) on it are helen, ningning, jimin and jo hyunsun/hyunseon (people were saying that the other girl kim chaehyun left?) but i cant believe kim minjeong is real (and i also cant believe that she isnt bbc girl)

So ... Winter is her name or ... (It's a 4 member group and each girl is a season 😰)
if the stage names are seriously spring summer autumn winter i am going to punch sm in the face

She

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭53,550
The concept! The stage name! Perfection.

Is she someone who's been mentioned before or is she completely unknown?

Top Bottom