aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

ellybelly

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭46,700
do y'all think helen is gonna debut?? she's such a natural when it comes to dancing that to me it wouldn't be surprising at all for them to put her out after a short training period, but who knows
when exactly did she join SM? let’s not forget that just because Helen is a great dancer, doesn’t mean there are other really great dancers there that we don’t know about

Vintaege

Cornucopia of useless informations
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭111,740
Probably no one cares but, why I think Ningning didn't leave:

1. No personal social media acc yet
2. Sm was the one probably told her to delete her Weibo acc (because there were some negative rumours about her) why would SM tell her to delete her acc if she wasn't guaranteed to be in the lineup?
3. Why would she delete her acc herself after all these time if she doesn't know if she will debut or not? Her Weibo acc was a platform where she could promote herself
4. Her age is perfect for debut. Since she is a 02 liner, not too old for the lineup probably.

Why maybe she left:
1. All those negative rumours about her, sm thought it will harm the group
2. She doesn't have personal acc because her contract isn't over yet, she is not permitted to open an acc before a certain period. Name in Naver doesn't mean anything.
3. Rumours about her leaving in instiz

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,638,366
hey guys, i just wanted to introduce myself as i have been lurking the SRG world since 2015 or 2016 i think. anyway, i used to have an account on OH last year I think (idk if anyone else on here is also from there) but idk what happened to that site.

Here’s to AESPA!!!!!!! eeeekk!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to H+. And welcome to the madness.

(There are lots of OHers on this site.)

dotdotdotdot

not-so-fresh from OH
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,000
hey guys, i just wanted to introduce myself as i have been lurking the SRG world since 2015 or 2016 i think. anyway, i used to have an account on OH last year I think (idk if anyone else on here is also from there) but idk what happened to that site. anyway i just wanted to say hi and i can’t believe we finally made it. honestly, im speechless. i had so much hope they’d debut back in 2018 lmfao how naive was I. I wrote so many posts about how they’ll debut in summer/autumn 2018 and that they’ll have 7-9 members and bla bla bla haha. and here we are, all those years later! i had to make an account on here just so I could post this because I seriously feel a bit emotional. I really can’t process this. after waiting for so many long years and discussing so many obviously fake theories during the droughts, we finally get to see our girlies debut!!!!!!!!! I just want to hug you all

Here’s to AESPA!!!!!!! eeeekk!!!!!!!!!!
heya. Im also a lurker here who happened to have an account on OH around mid-2018. It feels surreal. I was literally entering college when I started waiting for them and now here we are. Although the hate their getting is kinda giving me rv debut 2.0 vibes :iwillfightyou:

camille

MY | ningmeng Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭139,931
he produced nct boss, nectar and volcano. also Baek's candy
+ Shinee's Tell Me What to Do, 1 of 1, Lipstick, and S.E.S Paradise
that's it, we're getting a BOP

Also I have no opinion about Helen. A year of training period is short but some SM idols trained for shorter than that. I personally don't think that she's that outstanding but she's still a really good dancer and has the perfect age to debut so I wouldn't be surprised to see her in the line up.

Also welcome to anyone new on this thread !! I can't believe I'm stanning this group for 5 years already. we suffered so much but it's finally over (I hope)!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭23,600
super happy!!! omg, finally!!

since the news, I was wondering, SIREN was supposed to be a aespa song, remember? Now the song is the debut of FNC BG (P1H). So, would you guys like if the girls will be debuting with a hiphop/trap song?

Top Bottom