aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,920,420
Suju added kyuhyun if im not wrong

Anyway didnt expect their debut viewers will get that much... Im so happy, they deserves it :wow:

oh yeah.. i heard something bout that. but was before my time. and I think it wasn't so 'cut n dry' situation? wasn't it more of a replacement for 1 or 2 other members who left? Not sure on the details...

And about those views...

SwolMingyu

☾ #1 Meanie Stan ☾ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭199,740
oh yeah.. i heard something bout that. but was before my time. and I think it wasn't so 'cut n dry' situation? wasn't it more of a replacement for 1 or 2 other members who left? Not sure on the details...

And about those views...

Super Junior initially was meant to have a graduating system and new members coming in as old members left (a concept After School used later), no members ever left before Kyuhyun was added and fans hated the idea so much they just didn't bother. It's different from a replacement because, in a sense like Yeri, Kyuhyun was always intended to become a member, just later on.

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,920,420
Super Junior initially was meant to have a graduating system and new members coming in as old members left (a concept After School used later), no members ever left before Kyuhyun was added and fans hated the idea so much they just didn't bother. It's different from a replacement because, in a sense like Yeri, Kyuhyun was always intended to become a member, just later on.

oh.. i see. thank you for the explanation. Yes.. I did know about After School. I didn't know Suju was suppose to be like that. I know there was like this whole uproar with elfs but never fully could understand it. And then there was the whole hate on zhoumi and henry and some never completely accepting them as members too. :oops:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,920,420
So... guess SM has this Marvel Avengers teasing thing going on right now ?

started off with Taemin and NCT with easter eggs on aespa. now aespa mv have BoA.... and is what you see at 3:16 KAI??

Cuz he making solo debut this month and his EXO teasers he is in water. and this computerize image looks kinda like him and he is arising from what looks like water?? :unsure::unsure::eek:

Hara

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭435,075

started off with Taemin and NCT with easter eggs on aespa. now aespa mv have BoA.... and is what you see at 3:16 KAI??

Cuz he making solo debut this month and his EXO teasers he is in water. and this computerize image looks kinda like him and he is arising from what looks like water?? :unsure::unsure::eek:

yeah they are doing the whole post credit thing that marvel do thats why we also have boa at the end of black mamba because she's having a comeback next month

dotdotdotdot

not-so-fresh from OH
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,000
so this is why some people still believe that they'll be seven :unsure::unsure:

these are just some i guess, and its been a while since i used these kinds of platforms so im a bit rusty
Looking at these standpoints, it makes sense. But I guess we have to wait until the first comeback :tea2:

Last edited:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,920,420

these are just some i guess, and its been a while since i used these kinds of platforms so im a bit rusty
Looking at these standpoints, it makes sense. But I guess we have to wait until the first comeback :tea2:

I saw that too... but seems a bit of a reach 😂

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400

jhjvdgjhsafhjghj this definitely seems like a reach but when you set up the lyrics as being rly important it makes sense you'll get stuff like this...regardless of if they'll comeback with more or not I hope the next comeback has more normal lyrics like I don't have a problem with vague fantasy stuff but this felt way too specific to their lore which most casual listeners won't care about-

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,482,464
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm amazed at those views!! Monster rookies indeed...proud and happy for them.....
Please SM i need more content:peepoblanket:

Reactions: dnb

crystal

녹색 색조
Reaction score
⨭183,230

i was assuming that was Navis, like the other ae that appeared in MY Karina and one of the pic teasers.

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,636,866
I saw that too... but seems a bit of a reach 😂

Hey, this is Kpop, where no reach is too far.

I mean, two idols can get shipped just because they happen to wear similar-looking bracelets or shirts.

Some fan site is probably working on "Aespa member ships" even as we speak.

Top Bottom