aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,482,464
Pronouns
She/Her

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,482,464
Pronouns
She/Her

Last edited:

SwolMingyu

☾ #1 Meanie Stan ☾ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭199,740
People are still saying there will be seven members???
Like AstroBaby said we can't be too sure. They added members late to Super Junior, Red Velvet, and NCT (granted that's NCT's concept), SM is a bag of tricks.

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,920,420
I wake up and more content and good news!:shablob:

I expected and impact but they seem to be be doing really well. usually sm mvs views are little slow. I'm more surprised on how well they doing on the charts since this is their debut and public has no clue on them.

People are still saying there will be seven members???

other than an article from akp I didn't see anything. 😂 we can't trust them.

with SM's history is that really surprising? by the 1st comeback things will sort out

what history is this tho? Lol. they aren't in the habit of adding members. Yeri was always meant to be in RV (for whatever reason she didn't debut in the beginning still unclear. maybe due to her age). And nct... well.. that is their concept. to add and interchange members. SM made it very clear their concept before debut. but with aespa they didn't.

I mentioned earlier that I think I saw sm make a statement "for now... these are the only members" (I don't know the source). So maybe they are open to the idea or just seeing how things go. If they add more cool... if not.. that's fine too. As I'm starting to love them as four.

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400
what history is this tho? Lol. they aren't in the habit of adding members. Yeri was always meant to be in RV (for whatever reason she didn't debut in the beginning still unclear. maybe due to her age). And nct... well.. that is their concept. to add and interchange members. SM made it very clear their concept before debut. but with aespa they didn't.

I mentioned earlier that I think I saw sm make a statement "for now... these are the only members" (I don't know the source). So maybe they are open to the idea or just seeing how things go. If they add more cool... if not.. that's fine too. As I'm starting to love them as four.
Yeah but even though I agree she was always meant to be there, it wasn't like it was announced when RV debuted. Joy introduced herself as maknae and Yeri wasn't treated any differently from the other SM-rookies (featuring in the MV, doing the concert, and calling RV sunbaenim). There were as many signs pointing to her being a normal SM trainee and RV being ot4 as her joining at the time, unless you believe the Red Velvet was meant to be a proto-nct theory which would add to SM's history of weird lineup plans.

I'm pretty sure the article you're talking about is also from akp lol.
I prefer ot4 to ot7 as well at this point and I think it's very unlikely to happen but, again, the theories don't surprise me-

SwolMingyu

☾ #1 Meanie Stan ☾ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭199,740
Yeah but even though I agree she was always meant to be there, it wasn't like it was announced when RV debuted. Joy introduced herself as maknae and Yeri wasn't treated any differently from the other SM-rookies (featuring in the MV, doing the concert, and calling RV sunbaenim). There were as many signs pointing to her being a normal SM trainee and RV being ot4 as her joining at the time, unless you believe the Red Velvet was meant to be a proto-nct theory which would add to SM's history of weird lineup plans.

I prefer ot4 to ot7 as well at this point and I think it's very unlikely to happen but, again, the theories don't surprise me-
While its true Yeri was seemingly always meant to be in RV, like you said from the outside perspective that was never confirmed. Like you said Joy was introduced as the maknae and Yeri was never treated any differently from, at the time, Hina Lami Herin and Koeun.

I think the only thing that could suggest to adding more girls is the fact that SM has mentioned it is meant to be a universe and the supposed insider, but you can't take insider's seriously (even tho they did mention things that ended up being true). I mean back when Dumb Dumb was being filmed insiders claimed Koeun was on set with RV, clearing that didn't happen.:clowned:

I think if anyone is likely to be added it would be Helen and I think the reasoning for not adding her is because the concept is more mature for her age, but I don't think SM would want to promote two 5 member groups at the same time either.

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,920,420

actually there's this predebut smrookie video that does imply that yeri was always suppose to be in RV. Yeri watching RV happiness MV and at the end you hear RV saying "Yeri let's go practice now". uploaded only 10 days apart after RV's debut. ☺️ I guess we will never know the full story unless Yeri or the other members say themselves why she didn't debut on the same day.

at 1:34

also idk if we were on the same page and I just misunderstood. when you said "with SM's history is that really surprising?" I thought you meant that it's common for SM to ADD members? Which looking at past history... there was only yeri that was added to RV and the nct thing. And I was saying that it's not really common. and that besides Yeri and NCT there's really no other sm group that added members otherwise.

oh! lmao! yeah.. so it was from AKP huh? then that doesn't hold much water as far as a good source. It may just stick to four members then.

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭34,500
actually there's this predebut smrookie video that does imply that yeri was always suppose to be in RV. Yeri watching RV happiness MV and at the end you hear RV saying "Yeri let's go practice now". uploaded only 10 days apart after RV's debut. ☺️ I guess we will never know the full story unless Yeri or the other members say themselves why she didn't debut on the same day.

at 1:34

also idk if we were on the same page and I just misunderstood. when you said "with SM's history is that really surprising?" I thought you meant that it's common for SM to ADD members? Which looking at past history... there was only yeri that was added to RV and the nct thing. And I was saying that it's not really common. and that besides Yeri and NCT there's really no other sm group that added members otherwise.

oh! lmao! yeah.. so it was from AKP huh? then that doesn't hold much water as far as a good source. It may just stick to four members then.

Suju added kyuhyun if im not wrong

Anyway didnt expect their debut viewers will get that much... Im so happy, they deserves it :wow:

Top Bottom