aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

dotdotdotdot

not-so-fresh from OH
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,000
jhjvdgjhsafhjghj this definitely seems like a reach but when you set up the lyrics as being rly important it makes sense you'll get stuff like this...regardless of if they'll comeback with more or not I hope the next comeback has more normal lyrics like I don't have a problem with vague fantasy stuff but this felt way too specific to their lore which most casual listeners won't care about-
I saw that too... but seems a bit of a reach 😂
I mean yeah they do, coming from what is an apparent "insider" again. But just a couple of months ago people were speculating on what this group was going to be and most were essentially fans of a faceless group yet here we are. Im just saying if SM is being serious with their SMCU thing and actually drop something in the lyrics or mv, you never know.

or probably just me being a fan of Loona :clowned:

Last edited:

SwolMingyu

☾ #1 Meanie Stan ☾ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭199,740
I'm so happy for all the records these girls are breaking. All four of them deserve the world, but I'm especially happy for Ningning, being the only SMRookie who stayed must have been really stressful and hard on her but with all these records they're breaking it must mean a lot to her :sejeongcry:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,920,420
i was assuming that was Navis, like the other ae that appeared in MY Karina and one of the pic teasers.

I think it's KAI... as more of his teasers get released...

at least.. I like to think it is. cuz i like to think SM is giving us easter eggs with other sm artists in their MVs 😂 makes it more fun.

Hey, this is Kpop, where no reach is too far.

I mean, two idols can get shipped just because they happen to wear similar-looking bracelets or shirts.

Some fan site is probably working on "Aespa member ships" even as we speak.

haha. that is true. Kpop has no limits!!! 😂😂

I've gone through so many of these deciphering by fandoms (as Sone and Exo L) they did a lot of this kind of stuff. most of them turned out false. but... it just amazed me that people could think of thing like this? :omgwhat:

And btw, where are these videos being uploaded?? They seem to have done so many...

And it so funny how charismatic and badass they can be on stage and on screen but so awkward in this type of setting singing their song 😂

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,636,866
And it so funny how charismatic and badass they can be on stage and on screen but so awkward in this type of setting singing their song 😂

It's interesting that Ningning has been a trainee the longest but she seems to be the most shy or reserved. Giselle, on the other hand --- girl's got presence.

SwolMingyu

☾ #1 Meanie Stan ☾ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭199,740
It's interesting that Ningning has been a trainee the longest but she seems to be the most shy or reserved. Giselle, on the other hand --- girl's got presence.
At the same time tho Ningning gives off very typical SM maknae behaviour of them always being in control. Her not correcting Karina for 3 weeks (or was it months?) when she was using honourifics is so funny to me.

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400
At the same time tho Ningning gives off very typical SM maknae behaviour of them always being in control. Her not correcting Karina for 3 weeks (or was it months?) when she was using honourifics is so funny to me.
It was 3 weeks. To be fair I NN probably didn't know either, what's funny to me is the fact that Karina would have only needed to look her up once to know her actual age...like did she not know she'd been introduced publicly? :TzuyuKek:

SwolMingyu

☾ #1 Meanie Stan ☾ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭199,740
It was 3 weeks. To be fair I NN probably didn't know either, what's funny to me is the fact that Karina would have only needed to look her up once to know her actual age...like did she not know she'd been introduced publicly? :TzuyuKek:
That too! It's so funny like there's so many things that don't make sense in the situation that just leads me to laughing

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,920,420
Honestly, I'm not over Winter's fav movie being American Sniper...like girl are you a republican dad :uwot:

I guess that's why in her teasers she was shooting things 😂

kblYzls.gif

well.. I won't predict anything yet. NingNing may be the craziest one of all for all we know. I remember when yeri debut she was all quiet and didn't say much. Now look at her Lol 😂

BLACK MAMBA THE STAGE

:shablob::omgwhat:thank goodness we got something tonight cuz M countdown is on hiatus cuz of MAMA. then again, they probably wouldn't go on that show (idk but think sm still boycotting?)

Hara

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭435,075
:shablob::omgwhat:thank goodness we got something tonight cuz M countdown is on hiatus cuz of MAMA. then again, they probably wouldn't go on that show (idk but think sm still boycotting?)
no they resolved it because nct went this comeback to MCountdown

camille

MY | ningmeng Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭139,931
The AR looks as good as what I expected !!! I just don't really like the camera work and I'm not a huge fan of some parts of the choreo (especially Ningning's first part)

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,920,420
no they resolved it because nct went this comeback to MCountdown

I noticed that and also nct is going to Mama. but so far they seem to be the only ones who go on Mnet related things. so I'm little confused. Like when seulgi & Irene were promoting they didn't go on M countdown. :unsure:

camille

MY | ningmeng Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭139,931
I hope they'll got on Mcountdown because M2 makes the best fancams.
Are fans allowed again on music shows ?

Top Bottom