kimsguardian

πŸ„³πŸ„ΎπŸ„ΎπŸ…πŸšͺ Sixth Place HoETop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
π–π–Šπ–Ž'π–˜ π–—π–Žπ–Œπ–π–™ 𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖉
Plus Coins
β¨­1,179,220
Pronouns
He/Him

Do you guys think Ning is ok? Idk im getting this attitude vibe from her πŸ‘€. Maybe jetlagged...

she's tired indeed but i know she'll be fine, she's a tough maknae :sanapray:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­8,255,970

she's tired indeed but i know she'll be fine, she's a tough maknae :sanapray:

I notice when she is not feeling well or has something on her mind it really shows. I remember one time on radio broadcast she wasn't feeling well and was quiet most of the time and not smiling. which is usually not Ning cuz of ther outgoing personality. And people who didn't know she was sick was making all these assumptions questioning her relationship with the other members and nonsense. And I'm like... omg.. please. give it a rest. She's sick.. that's all. :rolleyes:

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­258,250
I notice all of the fans are female :giggle:

Not surprising since most K-pop fans are female anyway :unsure:

But I think guys rather meet them in other events like concerts or in a private one. I was interested at first but I quickly said "nope" after thinking :LOL:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­8,255,970
Not surprising since most K-pop fans are female anyway :unsure:

But I think guys rather meet them in other events like concerts or in a private one. I was interested at first but I quickly said "nope" after thinking :LOL:

that's true in general. but usually BGs have more female fans. Well I think Twice has (or had.. idk bout now) but when they debut they had a lot of male fans :TzuyuKek: . I think BP also has a lot of male fans.

WELL.. HERE IS AT LEAST ONE FANBOY :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Top Bottom