aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,000
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
Extensions suck! short hair cuterina needs to be set free!

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,070,320
Extensions suck! short hair cuterina needs to be set free!

I didn't know the back was like this :ohmygod:
But it's little strange cuz the original photo looks like it's suppose to be worn in the front (belly button?) but that would reveal boobs? idk if I'm seeing the original photo correctly 👀:unsure:

Last edited:

Bellamy

I'm your worst nightmare〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,949,114
Pronouns
She/Her
I didn't know the back was like this :ohmygod:
But it's little strange cuz the original photo looks like it's suppose to be worn in the front (belly button?) but that would reveal boobs? idk if I'm seeing the original photo correctly 👀:unsure:

Yes, the stylist did this on purpose to not show her chest. A really smart decision!

Bellamy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,949,114
Pronouns
She/Her
it's still hard for me to picture what the song will actually sound like since the teases are mostly by phone touch tone sound or something
Have you heard the demo by RAYE? It's basically the same, the instrumental is more chill but the title is even the same (Better Things).
Of course, aespa version will be more complete: adlibs, high note, a bridge...maybe a switch-up like Next Level....but for the moment it sounds more cute.

Ok, with this one it's confirmed, It's the RAYE demo. I can't wait to hear the final version:catpopcorn:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,070,320
Have you heard the demo by RAYE? It's basically the same, the instrumental is more chill but the title is even the same (Better Things).
Of course, aespa version will be more complete: adlibs, high note, a bridge...maybe a switch-up like Next Level....but for the moment it sounds more cute.

Ok, with this one it's confirmed, It's the RAYE demo. I can't wait to hear the final version:catpopcorn:

It's clever how they keep adding more layers to the song each time they tease it :HappyPar:
I did see the post on the raye demo. But I try not to listen to thoese cuz it usually fairly close to the final mix. And I don't wanna spoil it :pandasantacookie:

Day 1 was so amazing!!! I'm so proud 👏 of them. There were a lot of surprises but I won't spoil it. I wasn't sure if yall were gonna post fancams from the concert cuz you didn't want to be spoiled. So I won't say anything. Just know any fancam won't do it justice. The crowd was loud and their vocals were on point 😎.

All the girls came by my side except ningning. Hopefully tomorrow I can see her up close. But wow! They are so cute and pretty!!
:heartublob: I had bought a giselle fan and was screaming to get her attention but no luck 🙃

Bellamy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,949,114
Pronouns
She/Her
It's clever how they keep adding more layers to the song each time they tease it :HappyPar:
I did see the post on the raye demo. But I try not to listen to thoese cuz it usually fairly close to the final mix. And I don't wanna spoil it :pandasantacookie:

Day 1 was so amazing!!! I'm so proud 👏 of them. There were a lot of surprises but I won't spoil it. I wasn't sure if yall were gonna post fancams from the concert cuz you didn't want to be spoiled. So I won't say anything. Just know any fancam won't do it justice. The crowd was loud and their vocals were on point 😎.

All the girls came by my side except ningning. Hopefully tomorrow I can see her up close. But wow! They are so cute and pretty!!
:heartublob: I had bought a giselle fan and was screaming to get her attention but no luck 🙃
I'm happy for them too!!! I have already spoiled myself on twitter:TzuyuKek:

Top Bottom