aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

Bellamy

I'm your worst nightmare〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,949,014
Pronouns
She/Her
And soon for Karina too. This is so scary, I have seen several threats against idols lately....

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,069,220
That's why Ningning was laughing

I thought it was a cake or something cuz why she have it on a plate? :TzuyuKek:
And soon for Karina too. This is so scary, I have seen several threats against idols lately....

the only other one I heard was I think was it Felix of stray kids? and the only reason why I know that is cuz I saw comments saying for "jyp to take notes" or "jyp could never".
also after sm put out that statement on winter on the filing complaint to police and beefing up security some mys were saying to protect Karina (or all the girls) not only one and I just had to eye roll :rolleyes:. obviously they will do the same for all members. but winter was the one that was targeted so they are gonna address her name as the focus. anyway, the girls are far away from Korea now. Seriously tho.. police need to catch whoever that psycho is going around korea knifing people :knifeduck::omfgpepe:. That reminds me a while back I think there was people trying to create some new slang by using the phrase "stab (insert name)" kinda like how people say "if (insert my favs) don't get (insert complaint) I'm gonna burn down (insert company). And post photo of photoshop burning down company building. Which I can never understand why people say things that. Like I know its meant as a meme or joke. But saying you want to injure or create arson still sounds Fffed up. It's just something I feel we all need to be careful what we say. Cuz what if a building really does get burnt down and people stabbed.

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,069,220

Lol. I know there were a lot of people making up conclusions since exo, shinee, BoA, etc. weren't included. but who knows... they might have conflicting schedules. Might be something else? 🤷‍♀️ I probably be concerned if this was Korea. But it's Jakarta. Not every time everyone joins smtown.

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,069,220
Oh she's the one that plays the landlord of aespa in Better Things. LMAO :TzuyuKek: I thought she was like a SM manager or something.

Bellamy

I'm your worst nightmare〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,949,014
Pronouns
She/Her
but winter was the one that was targeted so they are gonna address her name as the focus
No...both were targeted: Winter and Karina. But the threat against Winter was made first, Karina's threat was visible a day after or so.
Again, I'm sure SM will do the same with Karina and the rest of the members.

Top Bottom