aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,070,220
I'm happy for them too!!! I have already spoiled myself on twitter:TzuyuKek:

I realize it can be difficult unless you completely stay off social media 😂.
Day 2 was even more fun! Was there a beyond live cuz I saw footage from the concert but didn't seem like fancam 🤔
But ugh, I wanna see them again already sm!

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,070,220

welcome back girls!

They beat me. 3 hours till I board my plane to go home. I haven't been able to catch up on forum news. This sitcom is so cute!! I can't wait!! :shablob:

I have to say again how proud 👏 I am of the girls. Just imagine 3 years ago they debut in the middle of covid. They were limited in their promotions because of that. Couldn't meet MYs in-person, travel, or socialize. Then you have haters. Then the whole innercompany SM drama causing delays. It took them a while to get back on track but they have come so far still so quickly. From doing prerecorded music shows with no audience to Sellout Tokyo Dome for 2 nights!! :MomoShook: it's crazy when you think about it 😄.

Last edited:

Bellamy

I'm your worst nightmare〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,949,114
Pronouns
She/Her
Yes, we will see them playing with puppies!!!!:duckpar:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,070,220
Yes, we will see them playing with puppies!!!!:duckpar:

puppies with puppies! Winter is a Maltese :HappyPar:

I saw some videos of a areal view of tokyo dome from above. And all the MYs at the bottom looking like ants. It was pretty cool.

I'm back home now and now aespa already left Korea again :ohmygod:. I know they have a festival event on the 11th? But I also know they will be doing other stuff. they never just go for their music events. Probably do radio, a tv show, etc. And they always do vlogs. Well.. earlier they go the better. So they can adjust faster to the time zone.
I'm also just a little worried cuz they will be so busy in the coming months and hope they can stay healthy :heartpar:
Can't believe we are here already for their U.S/North American tour! :shablob:

Last edited:
Top Bottom