aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭841,150
For more details from the Paris concert :

I had a nice view even if I was on a side, the concert hall was great
The members didn't get to talk much except at the end. We had a translator since they only talked in Korean. It was a classic speechs so I'm used to.

They performed all or most of their known songs, even the Tetris OST. Since I didn't knew about the setlist, people were surprised to see them sing Dreams Come True
I liked all the members' solo, especially Ningning's.

Some minors things in the "negatives" : it happened once or twice only but that time the sound was too saturated and one time I couldn't hear them sing.
Of course with i-fans it's not easy to have a complete silence when the members are trying to talk. They likely know this so they didn't care much and talked over. Compared to what I experienced with G-IDLE, the audience had more hysteric fans. Or maybe because I wasn't in the standing area so I was closer to those fans, who knows.

Regardless, those issues were minors for me. I had a great time :shablob:

Last edited:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,063,120
For more details from the Paris concert :

I had a nice view even if I was on a side, the concert hall was great
The members didn't get to talk much except at the end. We had a translator since they only talked in Korean. It was a classic speechs so I'm used to.

They performed all or most of their known songs, even the Tetris OST. Since I didn't knew about the setlist, people were surprised to see them sing Dreams Come True
I liked all the members' solo, especially Ningning's.

Some minors things in the "negatives" : it happened once or twice only but that time the sound was too saturated and one time I couldn't hear them sing.
Of course with i-fans it's not easy to have a complete silence when the members are trying to talk. They likely know this so they didn't care much and talked over. Compared to what I experienced with G-IDLE, the audience had more hysteric fans. Or maybe because I wasn't in the standing area so I was closer to those fans, who knows.

Regardless, those issues were minors for me. I had a great time :shablob:

sounds like you didn't pay too much attention to social media, fancams etc. so you weren't spoiled too much :pandasantacookie: . I would have thought being the last stop on the tour you would have seen so many spoilers to know what the concert will entail, the setlist etc. cuz yeah.. Hold On Tight was added as a regular part of the setlist after the LA date (their first NA stop). Dreams Come True was always part of the setlist.

Ahh.. yeah. it really depends where you sitting/standing in a venue. Obviously if you in nosebleed seats you won't hear much screaming as if you were in the pit area. Always pros and cons. Some people don't like screaming. :TzuyuKek:

Top Bottom