aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­839,850
sounds like you didn't pay too much attention to social media, fancams etc. so you weren't spoiled too much :pandasantacookie: . I would have thought being the last stop on the tour you would have seen so many spoilers to know what the concert will entail, the setlist etc. cuz yeah.. Hold On Tight was added as a regular part of the setlist after the LA date (their first NA stop). Dreams Come True was always part of the setlist.

Ahh.. yeah. it really depends where you sitting/standing in a venue. Obviously if you in nosebleed seats you won't hear much screaming as if you were in the pit area. Always pros and cons. Some people don't like screaming. :TzuyuKek:

I didn't pay much attention but for a concert I expected Aespa to play all their title tracks, even Dreams Come True, but I didn't expect Hold On Tight since it was an OST. But I guess it got popular enough to make them perform it and it's a pretty nice song.

If they had like +60 songs like older groups, I can expect the setlist to be different each time. But as for today all their songs could fit in a 2h-2h30 show so I don't expect the setlist to be that different from the US dates. πŸ€”

I like more the seating area even if I had to stand up each time, so if I can have one seat in a front row or on a side it's perfect since I can stay seated :LOL:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­9,058,020
I didn't pay much attention but for a concert I expected Aespa to play all their title tracks, even Dreams Come True, but I didn't expect Hold On Tight since it was an OST. But I guess it got popular enough to make them perform it and it's a pretty nice song.

If they had like +60 songs like older groups, I can expect the setlist to be different each time. But as for today all their songs could fit in a 2h-2h30 show so I don't expect the setlist to be that different from the US dates. πŸ€”

I like more the seating area even if I had to stand up each time, so if I can have one seat in a front row or on a side it's perfect since I can stay seated :LOL:

LA was the only stop Hold On Tight was not performed. Until then it was only done at festivals like Outlands and Governor's Ball and Tokyo Dome Special Ed. I feel maybe they made it a regular to the setlist cuz it's such a banger. Also it does deserve more love. So they swapped out I'm Unhappy and Lingo for H.O.T. and Better Things.

Well... idk how many concerts you been too. Setlist may change from tour to tour. But rarely does it change on the same tour. So swapping out a few songs is normal, but "different each time" is a bit extreme for kpop concert tour. πŸ˜„

I'm same. I'm getting too old to be in a PIT standing for entire concert. I like to be very close but I like to have a seat there to sit down when I need it. I remember the last concert I had to stand the whole time was Taeyeon. My legs were like noodles after! And it's funny cuz Taeyeon said during the concert how she worried cuz SONES are old now and might not want to stand πŸ˜‹

Bellamy

I'm your worst nightmareγ€° VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­36,856,964
Pronouns
She/Her
Top Bottom