SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,058,020
Europe Music Awards

:wendyayy:

Well, the full name is MTV EMAS:poggers:
I hope they can perform there in the future.

yeah.. .I noticed after the fact :TzuyuKek:

I was quite confused about this and the translation?? :TzuyuKek:
So.. if I understand Winter was saying how they put on their shoes or something and they went to eat Meat?
And this OP was saying does she eat meat with her feet (cuz of the photo etc?)
And then the shoes/feet facing opposite directions confused me even more. But now I can see they are wearing each other shoes...

Last edited:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,058,020

Oh I saw this. But yeah.. I think many people don't really understand or appreciate SM vocals until they see someone else try to sing/perform their songs. And there are those people who are like "no one sings sm songs at karaoke... etc". Um.. that's probably cuz it's difficult. It requires a lot of technique and strength. SM artists just make it look effortless. I remember when I was watching a Denise (when she was still in Secret Number) instagram live. And you know how people like to comment sing this or sing that? One person wanted her to sing Got the Beat "Step Back". And Denise laughed and said "Do you want me to rip my vocal chords?!!" :TzuyuKek: Fans just think kpop idols can sing each others songs with no problems. Um.. yeah... there are limitations for every idol and their vocal ability.

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,679,716
Oh I saw this. But yeah.. I think many people don't really understand or appreciate SM vocals until they see someone else try to sing/perform their songs. And there are those people who are like "no one sings sm songs at karaoke... etc". Um.. that's probably cuz it's difficult. It requires a lot of technique and strength. SM artists just make it look effortless...

I agree.

I've seen a few "Recording Behind" videos from non-SM girl groups. The quality of vocals just isn't the same. Not even close. (And these were videos from girl groups that I liked.)

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,058,020

late to review but this is cute :pandasantacookie: . I think I like these powerpuff aes more than the "sexy" aes.

This OP makes a lot of good points. At first I wasn't sure cuz I have never seen a ARMY defend aespa before 🤭. But just goes to show not to judge a book by its cover. There are multifandoms out there! Anyway, I've been a kpop fan for over 10 yrs and don't know when the hell all this talk about Streams = Sales = Charting = Success nonsense started? :yooheadache: Probably with 4th Gen. fans? Like what difference does it make? We all know everything in the entertainment business can be manipulated. ie. sales, charts, streams. Ain't nothing organic except for the number of fans. Idc how many paks, caks or music show wins you have, or how many times you charted on Hot 100, unless you can fill out venues by yourself with fans... you should not talk about blah blah doesn't match up and/or success.

Also who said there can't be different levels of success? There is fandom success and GP success. People like AKMU usually has digital charting success. But don't have album sales or concert sales to match? And vice-versa with someone like Stray Kids. But they have massive fans who sellout their concert tours.

And don't get me started on how radio stations easily manipulate radioplay. My local radio station for example who play Pop/Kpop. We all get bts and bp are popular but that doesn't mean you need to shove it down our throats (for lack of better word) every 5 minutes. There are so many kpop groups with good songs. it's no wonder certain kpop groups are more stream based than others. they do the same with groups like NJ, g-idle, and IVE. I do hear them play aespa once in a while but the spins are no where close as the others. And that kinda goes same for other sm artists. It's like no wonder they aren't popular with the G.P.

And not to pick on New Jeans.. but they obviously made their album for streams and tiktoks purposes. That's why all their songs are so short. Cuz it's made for streaming. Like really? Thought you suppose to make music for music? Not for tiktok challenges.:rolleyes: But obviously this was a company decision.

I'm sick of all this talk how they downplay aespa.

I agree.

I've seen a few "Recording Behind" videos from non-SM girl groups. The quality of vocals just isn't the same. Not even close. (And these were videos from girl groups that I liked.)

more twitter drama 🤭 😋
I mean. no one was dissing anyone. Just praising SM vocals and how people don't really give them credit.
And you can see how there's is always a smartass reply to everything. :rolleyes: If you show them a video of aespa singing it's "oh but they aren't even dancing." If you show them a video of them singing live (and stable) while dancing... "oh.. but they have backtrack here." Like stfu. They saying anything to give credit more to a bunch of trainees more than aespa.

Last edited:

Bellamy

I'm your worst nightmare〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,856,964
Pronouns
She/Her
Last edited:
Top Bottom